Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

TOP 10 Controversies & Bold Interview - Abhinav Kohli (Shweta Tiwari's Husband)

Views: 1521  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 05-11-2021, 10:00 AM

Default TOP 10 Controversies & Bold Interview - Abhinav Kohli (Shweta Tiwari's Husband)

TOP 10 Controversies & Bold Interview - Abhinav Kohli (Shweta Tiwari's Husband)

Just hours after Shweta Tiwari posted a video of estranged husband Abhinav Kohli allegedly abusing her in their society area, the latter took to social media to explain his side of happenings. While clearly things are getting murkier between the two, Abhinav in a long video showed several instances where their son Reyaansh can be seen playing with him. Here's what conspired between the two and what exactly happened according to Abhinav.

What's in Abhinav's video?

Not only this, while Shweta allegedly wrote in her post that Reyaansh is scared of his father and even scared to go to sleep. Abhinav in a timeline, showed videos from his phone where Reyaansh can be seen playing with him, kissing him and also saying that he wants to stay with his father.

Shweta resorts to malpractice

He also showed videos, where Shweta visited during his playtime with their son and tried to instigate the little boy against his father. Here Abhinav says, “Here is the thing. While some people wait for the law to give justice, some resort to malpractice. There’s a law that when the natural legal parent is not present…meaning her, then the kid will obviously come to the father. But no, she has kept him in a hotel during this pandemic. These are malpractices that people resort to illegally win over the child. One needs to have the strength and patience to let the law to support you.”

'She loves to fight to win him over'

He further added, “You can see, I have always been welcoming and allowed Shweta to meet him. I am trying to support her in every way to be with her child. But she just knows to fight. She will fight to win him over. She loves to win… she has won to reach the place where she is. That’s how she has become a star. Nothing else to it. The law will take its course and there is nothing left.”

What happened in the playground

He then showed a video, which he captured in a lift with Shweta and Reyaansh. This incident took place on the day, the video footage of which Shweta had shared. In the video, while Abhinav is talking to Reyaansh about sleeping arrangements, Shweta says that he can’t talk like this. Abhinav says, “You see Reyaansh wants to sleep with me. You can see us walking in the park and that’s me following her and persuading her to let him be with me. This goes on for 7-8 mins.”

'Shweta wanted to threaten'

Abhinav then shows a close-up of the alleged footage, which he clicked during their walk. Here, Shweta tells him not to influence the kid else she will call the cops. Abhinav says, “This entire drama of bringing Reyaansh down for a walk was to threaten me by saying she will call the cops.”

You can't snatch a kid from his father

“The kid (Reyaansh) wanted to be with his father badly, but you wanted to snatch him away from his father,” he said.

Shweta's side of story

For the unitiated, Shweta had shared a video in which she can be seen strolling with their baby Reyaansh in her arms. They both are seen talking initially, but suddenly, when Shweta refuses to hand over their son, Abhinav is seen trying to take the Reyaansh forcefully from her. She ends up lying on the floor and Abhinav manages to get the baby.

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 05-12-2021, 12:59 PM

Shweta Tiwari's ex husband Abhinav Kohli on the 'viral assault video' and moving High Court: Just want to have a normal life with my son, like how I had with my father

Actress Shweta Tiwari and estranged husband Abhinav Kohli recently made headlines when the former shared a video of Abhinav allegedly assaulting her in their society compound. However, soon Abhinav shared a long video explaining his side of the story. He also showed many videos in which their son Reyansh can be seen playing and enjoying his father's company, contrary to which Shweta claimed in her post.
Abhinav has taken a legal route now and approached the Bombay High Court and has alleged that Shweta has left their son in Mumbai in a hotel and has gone to Cape Town for Khatron Ke Khiladi 11 during the pandemic.

ETimes TV, got in touch with Abhinav to know in detail about the case and also about the alleged assault video posted by Shweta. During the exclusive conversation, Abhinav shared details of the HC hearing that took place yesterday (May 11) and stated that he just wants to have a normal life with his son, like how he had with his father.
"Yesterday I had a date with the honourable High Court and the HC was gracious enough to give me a hearing. The honourable HC has taken into notice that Shweta Tiwari the mother of my son Reyansh left for South Africa and the honourable HC has ordered me to submit an application in detail and has given us one week’s time to do this. And another week has been given to Shweta’s side to file a reply to the application. This application has to be about the fact that for which I’ve been constantly fighting that I want my child to be with me in this pandemic and when his mother is not around. So the HC has asked me to submit in detail an application and give it to the court. It’s definitely a relief that the court has opened its ears for my matter and I am obliged," said Abhinav.

Talking about the alleged assault video posted by Shweta on her Instagram account, Abhinav said, "The video Shweta has posted on her Instagram account and it became a big scandal until I realised or could take a note of it. When I saw the news I was already branded a big villain by few publications. By God’s grace at the right time I shared my response on social media. I just spoke my heart out on social media and shared my side of the story. I told people what has been happening with me. I wanted to tell people how I have been projected as a devil whereas I am just another father who wants to be with his son. I am just another husband and not a villain of Hindi films. Shweta had tried to mislead people and made me look like an evil person by sharing that footage and I thought it was very important that people should know what my struggle is. They should know what has been going into my life. For the last one and a half years continuously something bad has been coming to me from Shweta’s side."

He further added, "I thought of clearing my name and showed the entire footage of that evening. In just simple words chronologically I just put out everything on my social media handle. I was the one to hand over the baby to Shweta on the same night and when I returned Reyansh to her she just vanished with my son. I wanted people to know my feelings towards my child. She keeps me away from my child for months but whenever we meet we share the same old bond and he becomes inseparable and she is telling everyone that my son is getting traumatised because of me. I don’t know why she is lying, just fight with honesty and truth. If she fights with honesty she will fight better and will have God by her side. This is what I believe in. If again Shweta does the same thing and comes up with a lie, I will again defend myself. It is very important now that I should defend myself. Enough of her lies. My heart is broken that my child is in the same city but I am helpless and I can’t be with him. I had to take the legal way. I am happy that HC was kind and they took note of my problem. I have been dealing with Shweta, her allegations and her family since 2017 and I will not keep quiet. I will put my side out. I want everyone to just keep me and my son in their prayers so that we can have a simple, normal life."

Abhinav also revealed that he is getting a lot of support from common people and is extremely overwhelmed, "I am extremely overwhelmed with the support I am getting from common people. I am getting messages from people and it is very touching. These prayers are what will help me finally be with my boy. I am very thankful to the people who are not just blindly following the star power. I just want to thank people because their prayers are what will keep me going and I am just waiting to have a normal life with my son like every father has and like how I had with my father," he concluded.
Old 09-30-2021, 12:48 PM

Exclusive - Shweta Tiwari's estranged husband Abhinav Kohli gets a huge relief; Court grants permission of meeting and speaking to son Reyaansh; the actor reacts

Shweta Tiwari's husband Abhinav Kohli has got a huge relief from the Bombay High Court. The actor has been granted access to speak and meet his son Reyaansh. Abhinav has been granted permission to speak to his son Reyaansh for 30 minutes on weekdays through video conference and meet on weekends for two hours.
In December 2020, Abhinav had filed a petition against his wife and actress Shweta Tiwari in which he alleged her of keeping their son away from him. He mentioned in the petition seeking custody of his son and at least be allowed to meet him.

Now, the court has given access to Abhinav and he is allowed to meet him during weekends for two hours and he can also speak to his son everyday for 30 minutes. Court has also informed both Shweta and Abhinav that they can fight for their son's custody in the Family Court. They can take the proceedings ahead in the Family Court.
The honourable court in its order said, "We hope and trust that the petitioner and respondent No.2, who claim to be adept at playing characters, in reel life, act in the best interest of Master R, in real life."

When contacted, Abhinav shared with ETimes TV, "Yes, the news is true. It is a huge relief for me. I have been fighting a tough and long battle. I haven't met my son for 11 months now, I will finally meet him. I can't express my happiness in words. This is just the beginning and there's a long way to go. I would like to thank Honourable Justice Shri S S Shinde and Honourable Justice Shri N.J. Jamadar for granting me access. I wish I could meet him daily, I am getting greedy as a father, I know but I will struggle for it also. This is not a victory for me, it is my son Reyaansh victory. He has won between Shweta and my fight. Reyaansh will get to meet his father."

Shweta Tiwari has been admitted to a hospital in Mumbai. The actress was hospitalised due to weakness and low blood pressure as per the statement released by her team. After reports of the actress being hospitalised started doing the rounds in the media, Shweta's estranged husband Abhinav Kohli shared a post on social media wishing her speedy recovery.

For the uninitiated, Shweta and her estranged husband Abhinav Kohli are not living together. Reports of problems in their marriage first started doing the rounds in 2019 and the couple later that year had a huge fight and Abhinav was put behind bars for two days. Shweta and Abhinav are currently fighting a custody battle in court for their son Reyaansh.

Tags
Abhinav Kohli, shweta tiwari, tv stars

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->