Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

TOP 10 Reasons WHY Arjun Kalyan eviction from Bigg Boss Telugu 6

Views: 1050  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 10-29-2022, 06:07 PM

Default TOP 10 Reasons WHY Arjun Kalyan eviction from Bigg Boss Telugu 6

Arjun Kalyan easily stood out within the first couple of days in season 6 of Bigg Boss Telugu. His graph in the show took dramatic turns with him being associated with Sri Satya and he had to exit before tapping his true potential. In an exclusive chat with ETimes TV, Arjun opened up about his BB journey, what he intended to do, why he had to step out and more.

I went by some popular examples like Sunny and Shanmukh

A minimum of 10 weeks would have been great. I had aimed for top 5 but I'm a tad 'dissatisfied' with my BB journey both with respect to both my performance and projection of my game.(Photo: Instagram)

I'm dissatisfied with my journey

A minimum of 10 weeks would have been great. I had aimed for top 5 but I'm a tad 'dissatisfied' with my BB journey both with respect to both my performance and projection of my game.(Photo: Instagram)

I made a few mistakes too

I, too, made some mistakes. It took a good two weeks to understand the game properly. By then I had an attachment with a few housemates. And also due to lack of enough food and sleep, my decision making ability took a beating. So, I used to cross check with a few others, which also got backfired. I did not debate or argue on my case much. I used to put out my point and leave it in order to avoid conflicts and ugly fights like others. It is now proved that my initial instinctive thoughts were right, my second thoughts did the damage for me.

'Daya' doesn't suit me

I did not get the right opportunities during the initial weeks to showcase my strengths. It was back to back emotional and entertainment tasks. I could finally prove my mettle and find success in the physical task with Srihan and the conveyor belt task as well. Opportunities and success also play a vital role here. Moreover, playing Daya in 'Temper' was a tough challenge. It is a powerful role and I could reach out to a million fans but I had no idea about the story of the film and it is also a character that doesn't suit my body language, too. I'm more of an actor than a spontaneous performer and as an actor, I've my limitations, too. I tried to portray the role with some inputs but it gets repetitive without a proper script and team work. Perhaps, the team should have asked to prepare a script and shortfilm like they did in the previous seasons.(Photo: Instagram)

Satya was indeed a catalyst for me

I should have mentioned Surya and Vasanthi during my post eviction interaction. I got to know that we had to wind up my shoot early, so missed out mentioning them. That is why I could not convey my point about Satya then. Actually she was indeed a catalyst for me to think about Bigg Boss and decide to take part in it. I did not come to Bigg Boss to pursue her.(Photo: Instagram)

3 things I'd undo if I had a chance

We had no idea about the ratings of the show. We thought the show was doing very well when we kept getting more sponsors and with back to back entertainment tasks, we felt the focus was more on entertainment this season since the tagline was 'Entertainment ki Adda fix'. We kind of felt that the expectation over us was entertainment. My parents, too, asked me not to overthink about my BB journey. I'd consider my stint as a short movie or a webseries with my eviction as its climax. I'm focusing just on movies and web series. I've had offers from TV even in the past but the big screen has been my focus since day one. Moreover, TV usually does not have good roles for male actors and there is zero creative satisfaction, too.(Photo: Instagram)

About the low ratings

We had no idea about the ratings of the show. We thought the show was doing very well when we kept getting more sponsors and with back to back entertainment tasks, we felt the focus was more on entertainment this season since the tagline was 'Entertainment ki Adda fix'. We kind of felt that the expectation over us was entertainment. My parents, too, asked me not to overthink about my BB journey. I'd consider my stint as a short movie or a webseries with my eviction as its climax. I'm focusing just on movies and web series. I've had offers from TV even in the past but the big screen has been my focus since day one. Moreover, TV usually does not have good roles for male actors and there is zero creative satisfaction, too.(Photo: Instagram)

Tags
Arjun Kalyan, Bigg Boss TELUGU 6, telugu, Telugu TV Stars

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->