Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

The Batman: Is Matt Reeves Planning To Make Changes In Robert Pattinson’s Superhero S

Views: 915  
Old 04-10-2020, 07:52 AM

Default The Batman: Is Matt Reeves Planning To Make Changes In Robert Pattinson’s Superhero S

Matt Reeves is all set to give the audience a new Dark Knight with his film The Batman starring Robert Pattinson. The shooting of the film was stopped last week due to the virus pandemic and since then, there have been various reports of the film’s delay in making as well as release.

The Cloverfield director told Deadline that he was a quarter of the way through film’s shooting. That’s when the lockdown happened and the shoot has to stop. When asked if he is thinking of giving any interesting changes to the storyline of The Batman, Reeves said, “It took me two years to work on that story, and it’s a very specific mystery noir that’s been really thought-out by me and my partners.”

The Batman: Is Matt Reeves Planning To Make Changes In Robert Pattinson’s Superhero Saga Due To Lockdown?The director is looking at the footages of happy incidents that happened during the shooting of Robert Pattinson starrer. Matt Reeves shared, “It happens any time you shoot anything. The unexpected — happy accidents and things you didn’t quite expect: That is the lightning in a bottle for something that is alive.”

He added, “I would say that the changes really have to do with ‘Oh, seeing the tone of this’ with these scenes we haven’t done which connect to that part of the storyline. It feels like there might be an opportunity to explore some of that unexpected tone that we found. With these movies, you never have enough prep time, because they’re so complex and so enormous in so many ways. It also gives me a moment to think about the larger sequences that have yet to come up and how I want to realize those.”

Trending

Now that there’s a long delay in The Batman’s shooting, will he resume the work later in the UK or shift it to some other location? Matt said that it’s too early to comment on this. He added, “I can’t imagine we wouldn’t finish in London. The situation is fluid.”

Meanwhile, along with Robert, this superhero saga also stars the film also stars Zoë Kravitz, Paul Dano, Jeffrey Wright and Colin Farrel. There are reports of Johnny Depp essaying the role of Joker in the film.

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post The Batman: Is Matt Reeves Planning To Make Changes In Robert Pattinson’s Superhero Saga Due To Lockdown? appeared first on Koimoi.

More...

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum