Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

Manisha Koirala On OTT Debut With Maska: “I Had To Abuse A Lot, It Was Difficult”

Views: 529  
Old 04-06-2020, 03:57 PM

Default Manisha Koirala On OTT Debut With Maska: “I Had To Abuse A Lot, It Was Difficult”

Ever since Manisha Koirala was diagnosed with cancer, she has been taking her own time to sign new projects. She has become very selective after the recovery and was last seen in Maska. Also, making a debut on the OTT platform, Netflix.

Manisha plays the character of a Parsi mother, Diana Irani and the story revolves around a guy who wants to fulfill his dream of becoming an actor until he meets a girl who helps him discover the reality and makes him understand the value of time and efforts.

Manisha Koirala On OTT Debut With Maska: “I Had To Abuse A Lot, It Was Difficult” Talking about her character with Spotboye, Manisha said, “The least I liked about my character is the fact that I had to abuse a lot. It was difficult for me.”

Talking about her role with IANS Manisha said, “I am playing an eccentric Parsi woman whose son has gone off-track. I am trying to preserve the roots and heritage of the Parsi culture. My character wants to preserve her Irani Cafe and restaurants as she wants to carry on her husband’s legacy.”

Trending

An extremely passionate person about the family and culture, Diana is extremely protective of her son, Rumi and wants him to carry forth the family legacy. She is emotionally strong as she has faced several hardships.

The film, also starring Prit Kamani, Shirley Setia and Nikita Dutta, is a coming-of-age story that promises to take the audience through a “journey to understand the difference between dreams and delusions”.

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post Manisha Koirala On OTT Debut With Maska: “I Had To Abuse A Lot, It Was Difficult” appeared first on Koimoi.

More...

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum