Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

Baahubali Actress Anushka Shetty On Casting Couch In Tollywood: “It Does Exist…”

Views: 782  
Old 03-23-2020, 07:32 AM

Default Baahubali Actress Anushka Shetty On Casting Couch In Tollywood: “It Does Exist…”

Baahubali actress Anushka Shetty has come a long way in her career. It was only recently when the actress celebrated her 15-year long journey in films with her fans and well-wishers. Anushka who has been quite busy following the promotions of her upcoming multilingual thriller venture Nishabdam, in an interview with media opened about the existence of casting couch in the Telugu film industry.

As per a report from Tollywood.net, the actress was quoted saying, “I admitted that it exists in Telugu film Industry but I never had to face the casting couch because I was straight forward.”

Baahubali Actress Anushka Shetty On Casting Couch In Tollywood: “It Does Exist…”The Baahubali actress also further mentioned she believes in her efforts and hard work and has always kept away from casting couch, by not letting anyone exploit her, “I have always been straight forward and frank. Actresses should decide whether they want the easy ways and less fame or harder ways and sustain for a long in the entertainment industry.”

Anushka who was last seen in Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy will be seen playing a mute artist in Nishabdam. The actress in the thriller is been paired opposite R.Madhavan , who will be playing a musician.

Nishabdam also has south actress Anjali, as a cop along with Arjun Reddy fame Shalini Pandey, who will be seen as Anushka’s friend.

Trending

Nishabdam is been helmed by Hemant Madhukar, and is bankrolled by Kona venkat.

Music for the Anushka starrer is been composed by Gopi Sundar.

Nishabdam will release on the big screen in Telugu, Tamil, Hindi and English.

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post Baahubali Actress Anushka Shetty On Casting Couch In Tollywood: “It Does Exist…” appeared first on Koimoi.

More...

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum