Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

TOP 10 TV actresses who spoke about not having any babies at all

Views: 1188  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 11-27-2022, 12:26 PM

Default TOP 10 TV actresses who spoke about not having any babies at all

There are numerous examples of celebrity couples who have been vocal about not wanting to extend their family or wait for the right time due to their busy work schedules. They have demonstrated that not having kids does not cause a problem in relationships. Love, respect, and companionship for one another are what keep a marriage stable. Here's a look at TV actresses who spoke about extending their families in future or not having any babies at all.

Neha Bhasin

Neha, who turned 40, told an English daily recently that she is not ready for motherhood and that it is not in her plans. She stated “I am not going to be a mother in this life. I want to have an orphanage, where I nurture at least 10 to 12 children, give them education, love and the life they deserve. I never had a dream or a maternal instinct to have my own children. But I have always felt a lot about orphan kids. Since childhood, I was clear that I wanted to adopt. But then, I realised that instead of adopting just one child, why not do something bigger?"

​Kavita Kaushik

Kavita Kaushik, who is known for playing the role of Chandramukhi, recently spoke about not wanting to have any kids. Kavita, who is married to business tycoon Ronnit Biswas, she said “"I have a cat and a dog and they are my family and I have no desire to bring a child into this overpopulated country.”

​Ankita Lokhande

Ankita Lokhande has revealed that she and her husband, Vicky Jain, have no plans to start a family anytime soon. When asked when she plans to become a mother, Ankita said she feels like a child herself. She said in an interview with BT: “Not now, but in the future we will have kids and I want him to be around during that phase of our life. Video calling has made things easier, of course. As of now, his work is in Bilaspur and mine is in Mumbai, so we both can’t relocate.”

Aishwarya Sakhuja

While in conversation with ETimes TV Aishwarya spoke about not embracing parenthood. She said “Corona has taught us be happy with whatever you have. With what’s happening all around the world, lesser is better. So Hum do hamare no.”

​Parul Chauhan

Parul Chauhan, who played the role of a mother to actor Mohsin Khan in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, spoke about not having kids with her husband and stated “I don’t want to have kids and I am very open about it. My husband and I share the same thoughts about this. I like kids but only if they are of some other people (laughs). Plus, there is no pressure on me to have a child and my in-laws have also been very supportive about it. I am the way I am.”

Rubina Dilaik

Rubina, who is known for her role in Shakti: Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki, was in conversation with ETimes TV and spoke about having kids with husband Abhinav Shukla. Rubina who is currently seen in Jhalk Dikhhla Jaa, shared her thoughts about embracing parenthood “No, right now we are not thinking of starting a family. Right now we want to think about both of us first. We have always believed in this idea of enjoying every phase, enjoying to the fullest. We don’t want to rush into anything. Even that time will come where we will have to expand ourselves. Even that time will come where our relationship will grow into parenthood. Right now it is the time to know ourselves better, grow with each other. I think parenthood is a great responsibility and until and unless you do not know each other well enough, you should not do it. Bringing a child into this world, in your life is a great responsibility and it has to be very well understood by both the parents.”
Further we asked if there was any pressure from their family, she added “ Luckily, we don’t have pressures from our families, we are not rushing that it is the right age and we should do it, no there isn’t. We would rather want to have and cherish a life coming into our existence and bring it up with all our mindfulness and intention. And for that we need to spend more time with each other and know each other so well that when the time comes we are not bogged down, we rather enjoy and cherish it.”

Sargun Mehta

Sargun Mehta and Ravi Dubey, an actor couple who have been married for 8 years, have frequently been asked when they intend to start a family. While Ravi dismissed it, saying it is something they are considering right now, Sargun recently stated that she is tired of responding to this question. She told BT that “Ravi and I are already a happy family for the last eight years. Why do people keep asking me if I would like to go the family way? Aren't Ravi and I already a family of two happy people? I don't keep asking people if they have kids or whether they should have another child if they have one and only then their family will be complete. I don't advise people on how many kids they should have or even ask them about it. I don't ask people if they are single or married then why do people have to ask me such things. Many times I feel like telling people that its none of their business, but I shouldn't be rude, so I just say we don't have a plan currently to start a family.”

Shilpa Saklani

While referring to Apurva as her first and last love, the actress revealed that, while she is extremely happy with her marriage, the actress has been trying to conceive for many years now and stated in an interview, “God will not keep us away from the blessing for long. God willing, as soon as possible. I'm sure Shilpa and I will have a baby by next year and I will send you the pictures too. We need the child to complete our special circle of joy! And we are ready to become parents!"

Payal Rohatgi

Payal, who dated long time boyfriend Sangram Singh for quite some time spoke in reality show Lock Upp that she is infertile and cannot conceive. She said “I can't have kids. Maine socha hum shaadi tab karege, when I can get pregnant. So, I have to be fit mentally and physically, concentrate on acting and go on with life. It's okay to not get pregnant. 4-5 saal se hum log try kar rahe hai, nhi ho raha. So now, Sangram has to figure it and I think he has figured it out that I can't get pregnant. Maine IVF kiya but it was not successful. Therefore, I tell Sangram to marry a girl, who can give him a child. I say this sometimes.” She is now ennjoying her married life with Sangram.

Shiny Doshi

Shiny Doshi, who plays Dhara in famous TV show Pandya Store, told BT: “I am playing mother to baby Chiku in the show, but he is not my real child. And as the track goes, I don't think there is any possibility of me playing a mother. I think when I become a mother in real life, I will be ready to play an onscreen mother, too. Till then, I feel I do not want to play mother. I have fostered my husband's three brothers too in the show, so I am okay with that.”
She further spoke about being pregnant in real life and added “I am glad that I am working and keeping busy after marriage. It has been a year and it's beautiful. But we are not thinking of expanding our family yet. And at the rate at which I am working, I don't see the possibility of starting a family soon. My friends also advise me that I should work for some time and even if I get pregnant, I should continue working and not sit at home. However, I would love to sit at home and enjoy my pregnancy whenever I am expecting a child.”

Tags
​Ankita Lokhande, ​Kavita Kaushik, Aishwarya Sakhuja, Neha Bhasin, parul chauhan, payal rohatgi, photos, rubina dilaik, Sargun Mehta, Shilpa Saklani, Shiny Doshi, top 10, tv stars

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->