Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Life After Bigg Boss 14 - Rahul Vaidya

Views: 2029  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 03-18-2021, 12:07 PM

Default Life After Bigg Boss 14 - Rahul Vaidya

Latest update:
  • Latest News.
  • Visiting Delhi is always special for Rahul Vaidya as he has many friends in the city. Though the singer usually has a busy schedule whenever he is here, he says he loves being in the capital and chilling with his friends Rahul, who was the second runner-up of Indian Idol 1 and the first runner-up of Bigg Boss 14, shares that the runner-up position has been lucky for him. “Some people win shows, some win hearts. I believe and have always believed in winning hearts. My career started with Indian Idol and I lost that show. I was the second runner-up, kuch fark nahi padha. Life was great, I did so much work after that. For me, the runner-up position is luckier than being the winner,” he says.
  • Ad: Musical instruments & accessories @ https://amzn.to/3yLNuJ0
  • Rahul and Rashami are back, Rashami Desai and Rahul Vaidya had left us all surprised when they shared pictures together. Fans were super excited to see Rashami and Rahul together in a music video. The song Kinaa Sona received a lot of love and people appreciated this new jodi. However, Kinaa Sona was a short song but won millions of hearts. Fans wished to see more of their music videos and hence now, they are back together.
  • Rahul Vaidya and Disha Parmar had a grand wedding ceremony on July 16. The pictures of #TheDisHulWedding are dreamy and it was no less than a proper romantic Bollywood film. Rahul Vaidya’s best friends from Bigg Boss 14, Aly Goni and Jasmin Bhasin were present with the couple since their wedding day but the other Bigg Boss 14 gang attend the sangeet party post wedding. Yes, Rahul and Disha had a post wedding sangeet ceremony. Bigg Boss 14 contestants were spotted happily dancing and enjoying at this sangeet ceremony and it looked like a BB14 reunion party. And this #DisHul and #JasLy picture from the sangeet ceremony grabs all the attention.
  • Newlyweds Rahul Vaidya and Disha Parmar are ready to begin their new journey together. After their grand wedding and reception on July 16, the singer has shared their first selfie as Mr and Mrs Vaidya. While the pictures and videos from their wedding and reception have been garnering love from fans, the couple’s new picture has stolen the show.
  • After their grand wedding and reception, newly-married couple Rahul Vaidya and Disha Parmar are all set for their sangeet ceremony. Ahead of this, a hilarious video from their rehearsals has gone viral. The video that is doing rounds on social media has Rahul narrating a funny incident that took place on their first night.
  • Bigg Boss 14's first runner up Rahul Vaidya is all set to dabble on an exciting adventure through another reality show, Khatron Ke Khiladi 11. The singer-actor is going to leave for Cape Town but his actress-girlfriend Disha Parmar isn't ready to send him away from her.
  • Disha Parmar surprises beau Rahul Vaidya with an expensive gift before he leaves for Khatron Ke Khiladi 11 - First runner-up of Bigg Boss 14 Rahul Vaidya was in for a pleasant surprise recently when his ladylove Disha Parmar gifted him an expensive watch as he is all set to participate in Khatron Ke Khiladi 11. Disha's gift for beau is estimated to be around Rs 71,000. She gifted him the watch before he left for Cape Town, South Africa to shoot for the upcoming season of Khatron Ke Khiladi 11. We have got a video of the moment where Disha gifted the watch to Rahul. In the clip, Rahul gets very excited seeing the gift and opens it. He even asks her the reason behind the surprise and Disha reveals that it is because he is heading for the shoot of KKK 11.
  • Bigg Boss 14's Rahul Vaidya made fans go berserk as he posted a handsome photo where he was seen chilling in the pool in a black T-shirt and silver necklace. He captioned the photo as, "Life is cool by the pool."
  • Was offered a top TV show after 'Bigg Boss 14', but I can't do TV: Rahul Vaidya
  • 'Bigg Boss 14' contestant, singer Rahul Vaidya earned quite a decent reputation for himself inside 'Bigg Boss 14'. Hailed as one of the most level headed and least controversial participants, Rahul showed off numerous other s****s besides singing. He danced, and also showed that he can act. Once the show was over, Rahul was offered commercials, along with one with Kareena Kapoor Khan. Now Rahul tells us that he was also offered a leading TV show. "I was offered a top TV show after 'Bigg Boss 14.' I won't like to give its name because I turned down that offer so makes little sense talking about it," says Rahul, adding, "I don't have anything against TV shows. It's just that I can't see myself doing the 12 hour shift of a TV serial."
Rahul says his routine as a singer is erratic and unorthodox and he cannot fit into the discipline of a fixed hour job.
"Other contestants when they come out of 'Bigg Boss' they do music videos. But I am a singer, and this is what I do. So, I have to make more music and videos," he says, adding, " I am not schooled for 12 hours a day kind of shift. Making music is erratic, it keeps me up at nights, and I am sleeping during the day."
When Rahul shot for the TV commercial with Kareena, there was rumour that he is doing a film with the actress. He laughs, "I am a huge fan of Kareena. But this rumour was quite bizarre. It started after the director uploaded two back to back stories on his social media, one where I was doing that commercial and the other when he was doing another project with her."
On being offered acting roles, Rahul says he is humbled.
Quote:
"People now don’t view me as a singer only, they look at me visually too, and probably as an actor, thanks to 'Bigg Boss'." After 'Bigg Boss' he also earned praise from Salman Khan. "'Bigg Boss' really stresses you out with all its drama. After a week of the show, Salman (Khan) sir said to me, 'You don’t know what you earned from here, the clean image you are taking back from this house will get you more respect.' I am thankful I could keep my head on my shoulders because it’s a controversial show and gets the worst out of people."

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 03-18-2021, 12:21 PM

From taking girlfriend Disha Parmar on a helicopter ride to twinning in white, here's how Bigg Boss 14's Rahul Vaidya is spending time with his lady love

​From taking girlfriend Disha Parmar on a helicopter ride to twinning in white, here's how Bigg Boss 14's Rahul Vaidya is spending time with his lady love

Singer Rahul Vaidya is totally smitten by his lady love Disha Parmar and their romantic pictures are proof of it. Ever since, Rahul has stepped out of the show, the couple is painting the town red these days with their mushy pictures. They look gorgeous together. From dancing his heart out at a friend's wedding with Disha to going out on dinner dates, the couple has been spotted hanging out together these days. Let's take a look at the romantic pictures of this Bigg Boss 14 couple.

(Photo: Instagram)

02/9​When he met Disha

After the Bigg Boss 14 finale night, Rahul's family and Disha arranged a get-together at home as he was returning home after four months. Rahul shared an adorable picture from the party wherein he can be seen kissing his girlfriend on cheeks. Sharing the image, Rahul wrote, "Back to my Direction (Meri Disha) #cutie."

03/9​Twinning in white

Rahul Vaidya stepped out on a dinner date as soon as he came out of the Bigg Boss 14 house. The couple looked adorable as they twinned in white. For the date night while Rahul wore a white printed T-shirt and matching pants, Disha looked gorgeous in a white shirt and black pants.

04/9​Playing cricket on a vacation

Bigg Boss 14 runner-up Rahul Vaidya, who was missing girlfriend Disha, terribly headed for a small vacation with her. He shared a video from their holiday on Instagram in which one can spot the two playing cricket. In the video, Disha is seen hitting a shot in a way that it almost hit the person who is recording their video. Her cricket s****s leave Rahul surprised.

05/9​Going on a helicopter ride

Rahul is making sure to make the most of his time with his lady love. The couple went on a helicopter ride for a quick holiday, away from Mumbai. He left no chance to make his girlfriend feel special and they were seen enjoying the ride. Rahul and Disha were seen standing near the chopper which the singer shared on his Instagram account. He captioned the image with an adorable caption, "Chalo le chalein tumhe, taaron ke sheher mein. Off for a couple of days away from mumbai with my cutie queen @dishaparmar."

06/9​Dancing at wedding night

Rahul and DIsha are enjoying every bit of being together. The couple recently attended a friend's wedding and were seen dancing their hearts out.

07/9​Traditional best

The couple looked their traditional best at the friend's wedding and posed for many pictures together. For one of his outfits, Rahul was even compared with Ranveer Singh for his look from Bajirao Mastani. Fans praised his looks on social media.

08/9​Can't keep their hands off each other

Rahul and Disha are very passionate about each other. Rahul is so fond of Disha that he can't keep his hands off her and is often seen showering kisses and hugs.

09/9​Their love story

Rahul and Disha have been friends for quite a while now. However, it was during his stay in the Bigg Boss 14 house that he realised his love for Disha and decided to propose to her. He proposed to her on national television wearing a white t-shirt which had "marry me' written over it. On Valentine's Day, Disha entered the house and accepted his proposal.
Old 04-05-2021, 12:29 PM

Bigg Boss 14 contestant Rahul Vaidya and Disha Parmar's BTS photos have fans in absolute awe

Rahul Vaidya and Disha Parmar are shooting for something that looks like an absolute treat, and here are some BTS clicks of the same.

Bigg Boss 14 runner-up Rahul Vaidya has been in the news both during and post the show, primarily, due to his lady love, Disha Parmar, and also his game in the show. It was during the show that the singer proposed to Disha and asked her to marry him on national television. Soon after, Disha entered the show to give her answer and the rest is history.
And now, the singer is in the news once again as photos from his upcoming music video seem to have taken over social media. Reports have it that he has two music videos in store and one of them, as we can see, will be with none other than, Disha. The photos see both of them decked up in wedding attire, indicating that's what the theme of the song will be.

And well, probably that's how the two will look on their wedding day, after all? Reports also have it that the two are looking to getting married later this year and that preparations are on in full swing. This will be the couple's second music video together and we bet the fans are might excited!
Old 04-09-2021, 03:05 AM

Log chupke pyar karte hein, but hum danke ki chot pe shaadi karenge: Rahul Vaidya

The question chasing Rahul Vaidya and Disha Parmar since they announced they are in a committed relationship is, when is the couple getting married? In Chandigarh recently to shoot Rahul’s first song after he proposed to Disha, the two were “soaking in love,” as Rahul put it. Excerpts…
Rahul, we heard you were excited taking the flight from Mumbai to Chandigarh, your first since the pandemic?
Rahul: I was travelling by air after one year and 15 days. Though honestly, it was also very stressful having that mask on all the time. So, it wasn’t relaxing as it used to be. But, going to the airport after so long, sitting on a plan and landing in another destination, was simply exciting.
Disha: He was behaving like a kid on board his first flying experience (laughs). I even made a video of him in the flight. While I had travelled with friends after the lockdown, Rahul had not.
And now, everyone is keen on knowing when are you two getting married?
Rahul: Well, there are some people jo chup chupake pyar karte hein but hum danke ki chot pe shaadi karenge.
Disha: We haven’t put a date to our wedding yet. Honestly, we wanted to, but COVID started spreading again. We will plan the wedding accordingly.

Professionally, you both are working together again after 2018, when you first met each other on shooting sets on Rahul’s song and Disha was acting in its video. And this time when you came back on sets, you are in a romantic relationship. Did it feel different?

Rahul:You know, Disha is so chilled to work with, it doesn’t feel like work. It just feels like a regular day. In 2018, we had just been introduced, so obviously there was no personal equation. But this time it is different, and the chemistry is more natural.
Disha: The first time on sets we were getting to know each other and now we are a couple. In this song, it’s almost like we are doing a dress rehearsal for our wedding since the video has a wedding theme. In between these years, there was some liking between us, but we never acknowledged it. But last year when he went away for long, for Bigg Boss, that’s when the proverbial distance makes the heart grow fonder realisation dawned upon us.

You two are from different professions. Rahul is a singer, Disha an actor. Is there is any interference from the other in your respective career decisions?
Rahul: Professionally, we don’t interfere with each other. She doesn’t give me acting tips either (laughs), and says I am perfect. So, she hasn’t trained me yet. But, I run past every song of mine through her for approval and improvement.
Disha: What advice can I give him on acting? From Bigg Boss he has come back a dancer, an actor, so he can do it better than me now.
Though your relationship as a couple is fairly new, is any one of you holding the reigns in the personal space?
Disha: We haven’t been in a situation where there is a tug of power or control, so far. We both are very calm headed, and mature. I don’t think we will be in that situation where one is shouting and other is being submissive. I don’t see this changing even after our marriage…fingers crossed!

End of the article
Old 04-09-2021, 10:32 AM

Rahul Vaidya and Disha Parmar join for a musical jam session with Mika Singh; watch videos

The singers came together last night (April 8) for a soulful jamming session. Rahul Vaidya, Disha Parmar along with a few other friends were spotted with Mika for a musical night.
They sang some soulful songs and it was quite a relaxing night. Here are some videos of their performance and you can also see Disha all smiles. The actress was totally enjoying their performance and she also captured Rahul singing ‘Kabhi Kabhi mere dil me, khayal aata hai’.

Here are some videos from last night’s musical jugalbandi.

Rahul was earlier snapped by the paps wearing this traditional blue kurta.

The Bigg Boss 14 first runner up has been in the news ever since his entry in the house. Currently, marriage is on the cards with ladylove Disha Parmar. The actress opened up recently about how she felt when Rahul was in the house and said, “In between these years, there was some liking between us, but we never acknowledged it. But, last year when he went away for long, for Bigg Boss, that’s when the proverbial distance makes the heart grow fonder realisation dawned upon us.”

They will soon be seen in a music video together, which they recently shot in Chandigarh. Pictures of them dressed as bride and groom have already gone viral.

About this music video, Disha said, “In this song, it’s almost like we are doing a dress rehearsal for our wedding since the video has a wedding theme.”
Read AlsoBigg Boss 14 winner Rubina Dilaik shares pool photos clicked by hubby Abhinav Shukla: says, 'Love the way you look at me'

End of the article

Tags
Bigg Boss 14, Life After, rahul vaidya, tv stars

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->