Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Life After Bigg Boss Tamil 3 - Reshma Pasupuleti

Views: 1241  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-22-2021, 09:46 AM

Default Life After Bigg Boss Tamil 3 - Reshma Pasupuleti

Post Bigg Boss Tamil Season 3 life of Actress Reshma Pasupuleti
  • She recent transformation leaves fans impressed.

Actress Reshma Pasupuleti's recent transformation leaves fans impressed; see pics (Photo - Instagram)

Actress Reshma Pasupuleti of Bigg Boss Tamil 3 fame has undergone a huge transformation. Reshma took to her social media handle and happily shared the photos.

Sharing the pictures from her recent photoshoot, Reshma wrote, “It's ok, I got this far on my own, I got me all along will do always #selfdependent #respect #longlive #lifeisablessing #begratefulforwhatyouhave #godwillprovide #selfmadewoman

How she achieved this:
  • It took me 2 years of hard-core work out and dedicated diet, determination to achieve this body. Fixed every scar mentally & physically literally become who Iam & damn proud of it. #hatersgonnahate (sic)”
In these pictures, Reshma looks drop-dead gorgeous.

Reshma informed her fans that it took 2 years for her to shed oodles of weight and look fit. She followed a special diet and hardcore workout regime to lose weight.

Fans and celebs are heaping praises on Reshma for the amazing transformation

New Projects, up-coming TV Shows, Films:

• On the TV front, Reshma is acting in the show ‘Velammal’ in the role of Nagavalli and ‘Anbe Vaa’ (as Vandhana).
  • She is also focussing on movies.
Her Career:
  • Reshma is known for her performances in the shows like Vamsam (as Supriya), Uyire (as DSP Vasundhara Devi), En Iniya Thozhiye (as Pari Sathya), Sundarakandam (as Shakthi), Uyirmei (as Sumathi), Maragatha Veenai (as Dhivya) and Vani Rani (as Devika Moorthy / Devi), to name a few.
  • Reshma became close to the TV audience with her impressive stint in Bigg Boss Tamil 3.

Tags
Bigg Boss Tamil 3, prasad pasupuleti, Related searches, reshma muralidharan, Reshma Pasupuleti, reshma pasupuleti details, reshma pasupuleti facebook, reshma pasupuleti family, reshma pasupuleti family photos, reshma pasupuleti image, reshma pasupuleti images, reshma pasupuleti indiaglitz, reshma pasupuleti instagram, reshma pasupuleti marriage photos, reshma pasupuleti profile, reshma poove poochudava instagram, reshma wiki, tamil, Tamil TV Stars

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->