Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Life After Bigg Boss Telugu 4 - Alekhya Harika

Views: 7455  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-21-2020, 08:07 AM

Default Life After Bigg Boss Telugu 4 - Alekhya Harika

Latest Update:
  • Latest

• Alekhya Harika of Bigg Boss Telugu season 4 fame responded to a fan query on her absence in 'BB Jodi', the recently launched dance reality show for former Bigg Boss Telugu contestants. Social media influencer Alekhya Harika of Bigg Boss Telugu season 4 fame, who is also a passionate dancer, recently interacted with her fans on social media and a fan asked her about BB Jodi, the recently launched dance reality show for former BB contestants.
  • Answering her fan query, Harika revealed why she was not a part of the show. She stated, "Couldn't do it due to unavoidable reasons Sometimes uh need to let it go coz uh deserve better (sic)" Further in the Q&A session, Harika assured yet another fan about her debut in films as well.
  • Notbaly, her colleague Meha**** Dilse is currently seen in BB Jodi pairing up with Ashu Reddy of BB Telugu 3 and BB Non-Stop fame and then Sri Satya of BB Telugu season 6 fame. 'BB Jodi' hosted by Sreemukhi has been posting some impressive numbers on the TRP charts. The show also features Akhil Sarthak-Tejaswi Madivada, RJ Chaitu-VJ Kajal, Ravikrishna-Bhanu Sri, Surya-Faima as contestants. BB Telugu 2 winner Kaushal Manda and season 6 fame Abhinaya Sri joined the show as wild card entrants.
  • Alekhya Harika of Bigg Boss Telugu 4 is a dance enthusiast and attends dance classes as well. Her passion for dance is quite evident from her Instagram reels as well. Recently, Harika and her BFF Deepthi Sunaina were abuzz on social media for their dance reel on the popular song Naatu Naatu from Rajamouli's RRR. On the TV front, Alekhya recently sizzled in a special performance for the special show 'Bigg Boss Intlo Maa Parivaar'. Besides occasional TV appearances, Harika was focused on her career as a social media influencer post her stint in Bigg Boss Telugu 4. She had made headlines by stepping down as the ambassador for Telangana State Tourism Development Corporation (TSTDC). Alekhya was announced as the brand ambassador of TSTDC on Women's Day (March 8) last year. Commenting on her quick exit, Harika told ETimes TV, "Yes, I had to opt out as I was not comfortable with the issue being unnecessarily prolonged. I'm not comfortable sharing my reasons whatsoever. But I didn't want focus on my acting career and content creation in social media."
  • Bigg Boss Telugu season 2 winner Kaushal Manda never misses a chance to entertain the telly audiences. He will now be a part of the recently launched dance reality show 'BB Jodi' hosted by Sreemukhi. Kaushal is pairing up with none other than season 6's Abhinaya Sri in the show. He recently took to his Instagram handle to share a picture with Abhinaya Sri along with a heart-felt note. Expressing how dance has been his passion and thanked the makers for 'finding a dancer' in me. "Coming up with one more power pack Dance Show #bbjoditelugu , As you all know Dance is just my passion and I will try my best to entertain you all. Dancing with @abinaya_satishkumar is a challenge for me. Need your blessings & love again.Thank you," reads his Instagram post. To the unaware, Kaushal has been in the TV industry for quite some time. But he became a sensation almost overnight with his successful stint in Bigg Boss Telugu season 2 hosted by Nani. He went on to become the winner of the season but later returned to TV as an antagonist in Suryavamsam. The show went off-air due to the pandemic. Kaushal soon became busy with his modelling assignments. His recent film as an antagonist is streaming on a popular OTT platform while yet another film as a male lead is yet to release. On the other hand, Abhinaya Sri is a noted actress, dancer and choreographer. She tried to make a comeback with Bigg Boss Telugu season 6 but got eliminated in the first round of eviction.
  • BB Jodi was launched recently with a grand premiere featuring, Telugu superstar Nagarjuna Akkineni as the special guest and six celeb jodis as contestants. Ashu Reddy has quit the show recently.
  • BB Telugu 4 fame Alekhya Harika gives a glimpse of her morning in Munnar; calls it, "Paradise" Social media influencer Alekhya Harika of Bigg Boss Telugu 4 fame is currently holidaying in Kerala. She took to her Instagram handle to share a peek into her vacation. In her recent Instagram stories, the former BB Telugu contestant shared a few pictures of her tranquil mornings in Munnar. Nonetheless to say, Harika is in love with the beauty of Munnar especially its weather. In one of her pictures, she has already called it, "Paradise". "Woke up to this beautiful view Kerala has my heart <3 #munnar (sic)," reads the caption of another picture. After her good friend Deepthi Sunaina, Harika is now busy making memories in Kerala. Recently, Harika and Deepthi were abuzz on social media for her their dance reel on the popular song Naatu Naatu from Rajamouli's RRR. Pooja Ramachandra, Vithika Sheru, and fans on social media were all praises for their grace and impeccable recreation.
  • On the TV front, the BB Telugu 4 finalist recently sizzled in a special performance for the special show 'Bigg Boss Intlo Maa Parivaar'. Besides occasional TV appearances and brand endorsements, Harika has been focusing on her career as a social media influencer post her stint in Bigg Boss Telugu 4. She made headlines in the past by stepping down as the ambassador for Telangana State Tourism Development Corporation (TSTDC). Alekhya was announced as the brand ambassador of TSTDC on Women's Day (March 8) last year. Commenting on her quick exit, Harika told ETimes TV, "Yes, I had to opt out as I was not comfortable with the issue being unnecessarily prolonged. I'm not comfortable sharing my reasons whatsoever. But I didn't want to focus on my acting career and content creation in social media."
  • Bigg Boss Telugu 4 fame Alekhya Harika shares how she had to stand out for being late to dance class; here's what she did next
    Alekhya Harika of Bigg Boss Telugu 4 is a dance enthusiast and attends dance classes as well. She doesn't miss her classes quite often but here's what happened when she was late for her class.
    In her recent Instagram stories, Harika shared a series of videos and mentioned how she had to stand out for being late to the class. However, she continued her dance practice in a secluded area, which looked like the restroom in the video
    Harika, who is known for wearing her heart on her sleeve, is quite easy going and her passion for dance is quite evident from her Instagram reels as well. Recently, Harika and her BFF Deepthi Sunaina were abuzz on social media for her their dance reel on the popular song Naatu Naatu from Rajamouli's RRR. Pooja Ramachandran, Vithika Sheru, and fans on social media were all praises for their grace and impeccable recreation.
  • On the TV front, Alekhya recently sizzled in a special performance for the special show 'Bigg Boss Intlo Maa Parivaar'. Besides occasional TV appearances, Harika was focused on her career as a social media influencer post her stint in Bigg Boss Telugu 4. She made headlines in the past by stepping down as the ambassador for Telangana State Tourism Development Corporation (TSTDC). Alekhya was announced as the brand ambassador of TSTDC on Women's Day (March 8) last year. Commenting on her quick exit, Harika told ETimes TV, "Yes, I had to opt out as I was not comfortable with the issue being unnecessarily prolonged. I'm not comfortable sharing my reasons whatsoever. But I didn't want to focus on my acting career and content creation in social media."
  • Alekhya Harika steps down as ambassador of TSTDC; here's what the BB Telugu 4 finalist has to say about her quick exit: Social media influencer and BB Telugu 4 finalist Alekhya Harika has stepped down as the ambassador of Telangana State Tourism Development Corporation (TSTDC). Alekhya was announced as the brand ambassador of TSTDC on Women's Day (March 8). Harika confirmed her exit in her brief chat with ETimes TV as well. Commenting on her quick exit, Harika said, "Yes, I had to opt out as I was not comfortable with the issue being unnecessarily prolonged. A lot has been written about this. I kept quiet for two days but not anymore. I'm answerable to my fans as well. So, I had to come out and put an end to this once for all." She didn't reveal her reasons though. "I'm not comfortable sharing my reasons whatsoever. But I didn't want to rather focus on my acting career and content creation in social media," Harika says. Elaborating her reasons behind accepting the offer, Harika said, "I was approached in January and the initial idea was to explore and promote various unheard tourist destinations in Telangana like Ali Sagar, Somasila etc using my social media muscle. I'm already occupied with my projects but still wanted to accommodate this project as it is about our state's tourism which has taken a hit due to the pandemic." Alekhya's appointment mired in controversy after speculations were rife that Telangana State Tourism Minister Srinivas Goud was reportedly unhappy as it happened without his knowledge. TSTDC Chairman Uppala Srinivas Gupta, who appointed Harika, dismissed the rumours of her removal on Tuesday. Hours later, Harika posted a video on her Instagram, announcing her exit. "Namastey people...here is the update As you all know, Was appointed for the Promoting and Marketing the "Tourism dept hotels and properties earlier" but then will not be continuing it further due to several other reasons. And thanks to all my well-wishers who have been there with me in good and bad and sorry for all the disappointment. But then will bounce back with some other work soon, and for all those who traveled with me in my journey so far, "welcome to the roller coaster ride (sic)," reads her Instagram post.
  • Bigg Boss Telugu 4 finalist Alekhya Harika gets nostalgic over her fake eviction episode; says, "this show is still heavy in my head"
  • Bigg Boss Telugu 4: Finalists Alekhya Harika and Ariyana Glory get evicted:The journey of Alekhya Harika and Ariyana in Bigg Boss Telugu season 4 has finally ended. Ace director Anil Ravipudi and Mehreen Pirzaada entered the BB house. The finalists were taken into the garden area and got blindfolded. After a few moments of suspense, Mehreen took Harika away. She was later lifted up into the studio. Harika bid the housemates adieu with a big smile on her face. Abhijeet watched her leaving in silence. She joined host Nagarjuna on the stage. She said she is content with her journey in the BB house and thanked everyone for taking care of her so much. After Harika , actress Raai Laxmi and Pranitha Subhash entered the house to carry out the second round of eviction. Pranitha along with host Nagarjuna offer the finalists Rs. 10 lacs and consider walking out of the house. The finalists don't change their mind which brings Raai Laxmi into the scene. Ariyana gets evicted from the show next. Sohel got emotional after the eviction of his friend Ariyana. This leaves Abhijeet, Sohel and Akhil in the race to be the winner of Bigg Boss Telugu season 4. The winner and runner up of season 4 will be revealed in a while.

Tags
Alekhya Harika, Bigg Boss Telugu 4, Life After, telugu

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->