Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Mohe Rang De completes 100 episodes

Views: 2039  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 01-22-2009, 04:53 PM
Sr.Member

Default Mohe Rang De completes 100 episodes

The periodic show on COLORS completes 100 episodes, and the lead Prabhleen Sandhu rubbishes all speculations of the show going off air..

COLORS and Sphere Origin show Mohe Rang De successfully completed its 100 episodes on 20 January 2009. They celebrated it on the sets with the theme of 90’s style with a cake cutting ceremony.

“I felt really good. You have so much competition so I feel glad that we have completed 100 mark,” says Prabhleen Sandhu aka Kranti.

Talking about the celebration on the sets the actress adds, “We bought 4-5 different kind of cakes and cut it on the sets after our shoot in Film City. We also applied the cake on each others’ faces. It was a big celebration for all of us as each and every artist was present on the sets.”

Kranti the female lead was on cloud nine and celebrated it in a typical Punjabi kudi style. “My mother had sent some pinnis (Punjabi sweet) from Punjab which I distributed to everyone. I really felt like I was back at home in my city,” she quips.

There were rumors that the show is going off air. “Ya even I have heard this and my co-actors have received calls from the press to confirm. They were nostalgic about it but I was sure that the show cannot go off air as its doing good. That is why we are celebrating its success today”, states the actress.

“Wherever I went for the promotion of the show, everybody commented that it’s a good and a different show. I felt so good when I heard all this. If there are such good talks going on, then there is no possibility of the show shutting down,” she adds further.

When asked about the current track she stated, “For now I can only tell you that the romantic track between Kranti and Rajveer is going on. There are many twists and turns to come. For that you need to wait and watch,” concludes the actress.

Mohe Rang De is going strong and we wish them luck!!!

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->