Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > General Discussion

Top 10 Bizarre Road Signs

Views: 3468  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 08-25-2010, 11:15 AM
Award Winner

Default Top 10 Bizarre Road Signs

f you drive the same route each day, you probably know and expect to see certain things. Certain buildings, certain houses, and certain road signs, you are used to seeing them and passing them each day. We all know the usual yield and stop signs, but in the U.S. and around the world, there are some unusual ones that are sure to make you wonder. Here are the top ten uncommon road signs. 10. Stay away from these hitchhikers!

Common sense would tell someone not to pick up a hitchhiker in any environment, unless of course, you need some pocket change. I guess common sense really isn’t that common! “Beware of Dangerous Hitchhikers.”

Old 08-25-2010, 11:16 AM
Award Winner

9. Moose crossing

Could you imagine waiting for a moose to cross? They aren’t fast animals. As for me, I’d bypass the sign. Patience has never been on my side. The sign should read something like “Moose Crossing. Please Turn off Your Car and Wait.”
Old 08-25-2010, 11:16 AM
Award Winner

8. Thank God they warned us.

Elderly people have been a menace for years and I’m glad we are finally being warned about their slow road crossing ways
Old 08-25-2010, 11:17 AM
Award Winner

7. Caution, massive amount of armor crossing the road.

Imagine that. You’re out for a nice drive. And suddenly…a tank, crossing the road. Are there really that many tanks going back and forth across this road? And if there are, who isn’t able to see a slow moving, big hunk of metal?
Old 08-25-2010, 11:18 AM
Award Winner

6. If it looks like a duck…

I’m not sure what this sign maker’s definition of a duck is, but it sure is different from mine.

Tags
2010, top 10, toppers

Latest News in General Discussion