Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

A Navratri twist in Mata Ki Chowki

Views: 1827  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 03-15-2010, 06:26 PM

Default A Navratri twist in Mata Ki Chowki

With ‘Chitra Navratri’ coming soon Mata Ki Chowki is not only bringing a twist in the story but also is extending the telecast time for the nine days of the festival.

Muskaan Arora who plays Sakshi in the show says,”From past two years we have been celebrating Chaitra Navratri in our show and it is working in favour of our show. This year we are going to have one hour special episodes on all nine days, including Saturday and Sunday. We will show all the minor details about this festival. It will be shown that since Sakshi does not know much about this festival her mother Vaishnavi will help her, she will give her hints in her dream and even Sakshi will have some intuition about it. Further there will be a twist on the last day of Navratri , which I will not be able to reveal. The day will end with something evil and it will have a new beginning.”

In real life too Muskaan fasts for all the nine days,” I have started fasting in Navratri right since I was in class four. This year too I will keep a fast and have only fruits in the morning and milk in the evening. On the last day I perform a puja , feed nine young girls and then break my fast. On the sets I do feel tired but when I know for what I am fasting it does not affect me,” Muskaan informs.

Chaitra Navratri is slated to start from tomorrow and in the special telecast of this show too is starting tomorrow. Every episode will reveal few interesting stories of Mata and other Gods. The last day of this celebration will be on Ramnavmi.

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->