Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Tarun Khanna in Colors new show Ganga?

Views: 2455  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 01-19-2010, 02:07 PM
Award Winner

Default Tarun Khanna in Colors new show Ganga?

Vikram aur Betaal's Tarun Khanna has been asked to play a sadhu in another serial.

The show Ganga will soon be airing and the producers have asked Tarun if he would like to play the character of a saint.

A source told us, "Tarun will be essaying the role of a yogi. The man has performed a lot of penance and now possesses the power to cure people. But he will turn out to be a grey character, since the people around him praise his powers but are also terrified of him."
Tarun says that he isn't yet sure if he has bagged the role. “I have given auditions for BAG's upcoming shows but as of now I haven’t got any confirmation from the production house for Ganga,” he said.

Tarun has other action happening as well, including a movie release. “My first Punjabi film Gudd Khake Marjawa will be releasing in April or May. This film has many actors both from the Hindi and Punjabi film industries," he said.

Ganga will also star Jayshree Soni who was earlier seen in Ek Safar Aisa Kabhi Socha Na Tha. She will play the female lead while Vivian Dsena of Kasamh Se will play the male lead in the show.

About Ganga
Ganga is the tale of a girl who is not able to get a suitable groom, because of her family's poverty. Her parents find it difficult to lead a normal life but all this changes when a person enters Ganga's life.

Tags
colors, ganga, tarun khanna

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->