Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Sakshi Tanwar & Anoop Soni on Crime Patrol

Views: 2172  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 01-19-2010, 01:56 PM
Award Winner

Default Sakshi Tanwar & Anoop Soni on Crime Patrol

TV’s famous bahu Parvati Agrawal aka Sakshi Tanwar is back on the small screen.

Sakshi will be seen on Crime Patrol, which she will be anchoring with Balika Vadhu's Anoop Soni.
We spoke to Sakshi and Anoop about the show and more.

Sakshi said the show this season would be "focusing more on crime against women, children and senior citizens," and that was an important part of her association with the show.

We are trying to create awareness about the issue and will have helplines."

The reconstruction of events will happen from the perspective of the police, she added, and the show will present the case as it was at the time the crime was committed.

Anoop said that there would be a cultural sensitivity maintained on the show and “no dramatization of the crime" would happen. "Whatever the police has investigated will be revealed and our team will be with them and bring the real pictures," he added, "and there wont be any verdict of the case."

Asked what inspired them to take up the show, Sakshi said: “I think this will be a platform to again connect with my audience. So far they have seen me as a particular character and I am fortunate enough to have got a positive response for that. This is an opportunity to display the credibility I have gained by playing different characters."

Anoop said: “I am happy with one soap and I don’t want to give all 30 days in the month to one soap. I said yes to this because it's an opportunity to be connected to reality."

About the show

Crime Patrol will tell the stories of real crime. The focus would be on crime against women, senior citizens and children and highlight the effect of the crime on the family of the victim.

Tags
anoop soni, crime patrol, sakshi tanwar

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->