Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Disha Wakani, Anoop Soni, Tina Dutta in Teen ka tadka

Views: 2336  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 10-08-2009, 03:44 PM

Default Disha Wakani, Anoop Soni, Tina Dutta in Teen ka tadka

There’s been plenty of speculation surrounding the format, contestants and the judges of Comedy Circus – Teen ka tadka. While there’s still not much clarity on the format, the participants and judges for this Sony show have now been confirmed.

Golmaal : Fun Unlimited and Golmaal Returns director Rohit Shetty has been signed as the third judge. Giving Shetty company are resident judges Shekhar Suman and Archana Puran Singh. Kanchi Kaul replaces Shruti Seth as the host.

There were murmurs that Suman will be not be retained after he began adjudicating Perfect Bride – a reality show on a rival channel. Earlier, we had contacted, producer Vipul Shah and he rubbished this news and acknowledged that Shekhar and Archana will continue as judges.

As for the contestants, we had earlier given names of Shweta Tiwari, Jennifer Winget, Sanjay Mishra and Harsh Chhaya. It’s time to unravel the other contestants.

A source says, “Disha Wakani, Smita Singh, Sharad Kelkar, Saloni, Tina

Dutta, Saloni, Ratan Rajput, Anoop Soni and Paresh Ganatra are all part of the show. It’s still not clear whether the contestants will be performing as a trio or in the usual pairs. The likes of Saloni, Tina Dutta, Anoop Soni, Ratan Rajput, Paresh Ganatra will probably aid one of the six pairs during the trio act. However, all these names are very much part of the show. Among the stand-up comedians, Jaswant, Rehman Khan, Bharti Singh and Raja Saboo have been finalised.”

Ratan Rajput still maintained that she isn’t part of the show. Meanwhile Anoup Soni had this to say, “Yes, I’m part of Comedy Circus 3 and I’ll be associated with the show till the time I’m evicted. However, I have no idea about the format or who will I be partnering.”

“Yes, I’m doing this show,” said Rehman Khan. Other celebs and stand-up artistes remained unavailable for comment.
We tried contacting producer Vipul Shah and even sent him a text message but he didn’t reply.

The shoot for Comedy Circus will commence on 18 October. The show is now expected to come on air in November.

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->