Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

TOP 10 Telugu TV celebs who made controversial exits from their popular shows

Views: 921  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 08-07-2022, 08:00 AM

Default TOP 10 Telugu TV celebs who made controversial exits from their popular shows

From Chandan Kumar facing a ban for allegedly assaulting colleague to Tamannaah Bhatia quitting over payment dues: TV celebs who made controversial exits from their popular shows

Chandan Kumar

• The actor hailing from Bangalore has allegedly abused and assaulted an assistant director for objecting to his 'power nap' on the sets of his Telugu show 'Srimathi Srinivas'.
  • Quitting the show midway, Chandan asserted, “I need some rest, so I will no longer be seen in Srimathi Srinivas.”
  • Telugu Television Technicians and Workers Federation has imposed a lifetime ban on Savitramma Gari Abbayi actor after the incident.
Ali Reza

• Actor Ali Reza, who shot to fame with the Telugu TV shows Maate Mantramu and Bigg Boss Telugu 3, has been reportedly banned by the Telugu Television Producers Council (TTPC) in 2020 for two years.
  • The ban was imposed on Ali for allegedly not resuming the shoot for the show Maate Mantramu even after completing Bigg Boss. Reacting to the ban, actor Ali Reza said, “Getting banned for two long years is not a great feeling to live with. My reputation will be ruined. I don’t have an agreement with the producers of Maate Mantramu but I do have one with Star Maa which doesn’t let me appear on other shows for nine months after completing the show (Bigg Boss). I tried but couldn’t give the dates that they (producers) expected for Maate Mantramu. Every artist dreams of doing movies and finally, when I get the opportunity to spread my wings, I get banned here in TV which gave me everything.” (Photo: Instagram)
Jabardasth Avinash

• Avinash had to quit the popular show 'Jabardasth' to take part in Bigg Boss Telugu 4. However, sources reveal that he had to pay Rs. 10 lakhs to get relieved from the show. His exit from the show has sparked a discussion on the contracts of Jabardasth actors. (Photo: Instagram)
Kiraak RP

• Ratakonda Prasad aka Kiraak RP of Jabardasth fame has also quit the popular show a while ago. In one of his recent online interviews, he made sensational allegations that the producers don't provide quality food to the cast and crew, and often treat them inappropriately which led to many actors quitting the show. His allegations were dismissed by a former production manager of Jabardasth producers and other co-stars as well. (Photo: Instagram)
Nagababu Konidela

• Jabardasth was one of the most successful shows in the TV career of the popular actor-producer Nagababu Konidela. He has opted out of the show in 2019 putting an end to his seven-years of association with the popular comedy show. He reportedly quit the show owing to differences with the producers of the show. (Photo: Instagram)
Tamannaah Bhatia

• Seasoned actress Tamannaah Bhatia, who made her Telugu TV debut with MasterChef Telugu Season 1, quit the show midway citing payment dues. She has recently resorted to taking legal action against the producer of the show Innovative Film Academy who recently allegedly accused her of unavailability and causing Rs. 5 crore loss. (Photo: Instagram)
Anasuya Bharadwaj

• The ace TV host, who stepped into the shoes of Tamannaah as the host of MasterChef also didn't continue for long. As per reports, she quit the show ahead of the finale due to payment issues. Close sources reveal that Anasuya decided to not associate with the production house until her payments are cleared. The show eventually concluded without a host. (Photo: Instagram)

Sekhar Master

• Ace choreographer-TV personality Sekhar Master, who was an inseparable part of the popular dance series Dhee, is missing from the ongoing season Dhee Kings vs Queens for a while now. He was allegedly axed from the show due to his appearance as a judge in the comedy show 'Comedy Stars' on a competitor TV channel. (Photo: Instagram)
Anchor Ravi

• Ravi, one of the most sought-after Telugu TV hosts, recently quit his show Happy Days and his popular TV series Pataas in the past, too. While Ravi quit Happy Days to take part in Bigg Boss Telugu season 5, he opted out of Pataas allegedly due to the differences with the makers of the show. Earlier, Ravi also quit Dhee Champions which eventually led to the entry of Hyper Aadi. (Photo: Instagram

Tags
Ace choreographer, Actor Ali Reza, Ali Reza, Anasuya Bharadwaj, Anchor Ravi, Bigg Boss Telugu 3, Bigg Boss Telugu 5, Bigg Boss Telugu Season 3, Bigg Boss Telugu season 5, Chandan Kumar, Comedy Stars, Controvercy, controversies, Dhee Champions, Dhee Kings Vs Queens, happy days, Jabardasth, Jabardasth Avinash, Kiraak RP, Maate Mantramu, MasterChef, MasterChef Telugu 1, MasterChef Telugu Season 1, Nagababu Konidela, Pataas, Ratakonda Prasad, Sekhar Master, Srimathi Srinivas, tamannaah bhatia, telugu, Telugu TV Shows, Telugu TV Stars, The ace TV host, top 10

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->