Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Sasural Simar Ka 2 - Latest update, New Star Cast, New Story, Today Episode, Yesterday Episode Videos, Written update

Views: 3733  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 4.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 03-24-2021, 12:07 PM

Default Sasural Simar Ka 2 - Latest update, New Star Cast, New Story, Today Episode, Yesterday Episode Videos, Written update

Latest Update:
  • Today Episode:
  • Actor Vishal Bhardwaj returns to TV after five years with Sasural Simar Ka 2, Vishal Bhardwaj, whose last outing on the small screen was Meri Durga, has been away from television since. The actor is all set to return to the medium after a long break of five years. He has been roped in to play a prominent character in Sasural Simar Ka 2. According to the ongoing track, it has been shown that Arindam dies in a fire accident. But he is alive. His face hasn’t been revealed so far. The makers have signed Vishal to play the part.
  • Rajev Paul all set to make his grand re-entry in Sasural Simar Ka 2: Rajev Paul, who played the main antagonist Giriraj Oswal in Sasural Simar Ka 2, is all ready to be back tonight. His character had tried to **** his brother out of jealousy, in a bid to get the property and was sent to jail. In tonight's episode the audiences will see Giriraj make a comeback and create further trouble for the entire family. Rajev shares, "What excited me the most was that just when you think this is over, the troublemaker, Giriraj is back. The team had mentioned that the comeback will be stronger and better but i won't divulge much and would like to keep the surprise element alive and would want the audience to see it for themselves. My entry is on a bulldozer, something unique that you generally don't get to see on television or even in movies. So if the start itself is so different then certainly the track beyond is going to be as much different and unexpected."
  • Sasural Simar Ka 2 completed 100 episodes
  • Akash Jagga and Sasural Simar Ka 2 co-star Tanya Sharma are winning over the audience's hearts with not just their sibling banter on screen but also with their off-screen chemistry. This brother-sister duo is making the audience go gaga over their characters on screen.
  • Dipika Kakar, the original Simar of Sasural Simar Ka, was also seen in the second season of the show, when it started in April 2021. However, her journey on the show is over now
  • Sasural Simar Ka 2 is coming up with a shocking twist. In the current track, Reema (Tanya Sharma) puts forth a condition that Choti Simar (Radhika) will not be a part of her wedding. But on the wedding day, fate has her dressed as a bride, in Reema's place as she is on her way to the Miss India competition. Badi Simar (Dipika Kakar) finds out about the complete situation and takes Choti Simar in confidence by asking her to marry Aarav (Avinash Mukherjee).
  • Oswal family will be busy preparing for Aarav’s Haldi ceremony. While the ceremony is on, Vivan will push Choti Simar and Aarav into the swimming pool. Reema will be unaware of the incident and she will get extremely upset with Choti Simar and will lash out at her after seeing them together in the pool - ओसवाल परिवार आरव की हल्दी सेरेमनी की तैयारियों में लगेगा। जब समारोह चल रहा होता है, विवान छोटी सिमर और आरव को स्विमिंग पूल में धकेल देगा। रीमा इस घटना से अनजान होगी और वह छोटी सिमर से बेहद परेशान हो जाएगी और उन्हें पूल में एक साथ देखकर उस पर हमला करेगी।
  • Actress Maera Mishra, who was last seen in Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega, will make an entry in Sasural Simar Ka 2 soon Just like her previous show, she will again be seen in a negative character and after a break of more than two months Maera is excited to face the camera again.

• Actress Tanya Sharma, who has been shooting for in Agra for Sasural Simar Ka 2, talks about her shooting experience in Agra and one of the iconic spots in the world – The Taj Mahal.

• Jayati Bhatia and Dipika Kakar Ibrahim, who played the popular mother-in-law, daughter-in-law pair - Mataji and Simar, are soon returning to the small screen with the second season of their hit show Sasural Simar Ka. This time the seasoned actress will be seen reprising the role of Mataji's sister Geetanjali Devi, who is also a matriarch of the family and is looking for an ideal girl for her grandson.
About the show
  • Dipika Kakar’s popular show Sasural Simar Ka is all set to hit the television screens soon with season 2. While the fans have learned about the return of the show and its lead to be Dipika herself, they are eagerly waiting to know the other actors and actresses who will be a part of the show. Here's a list of revealing names of the main star cast of the show:

Star Cast:
  • Dipika Kakar - Popular actress Dipika Kakar, who rose to fame with season 1 of Sasural Simar Ka, will be seen in season 2 too. Though it is not known if her journey this season would be long or a short-lived one, watching her once again as Simar is all that her fans are looking forward to
  • Avinash Mukherjee -Popularly remembered as Jagya from Balika Vadhu, Avinash Mukherjee will be seen in the lead role as Siddharth in Sasural Simar Ka 2. The actor has previously starred in popular shows, including, Shakti - Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki, Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar and a few others.
  • Jayati Bhatia -Remember ‘Mataji’ from season 1? Jayati Bhatia has been roped in Sasural Simar Ka 2 in a similar role. It is further known that the actress will be playing a much older woman and will be addressed as ‘Dadiji’ this time.
  • Tanya Sharma -Tanya Sharma will step into Avika Gor’s character ‘Roli’ in Sasural Simar Ka 2. The actress was last seen in the drama series Qurbaan Hua and a few other popular ones being, Laal Ishq, Udaan, Saath Nibhana Saathiya and others. Talking about her role Roli aka Simar’s younger sister is another lead role that was previously essayed by Avika.
  • Radhika Muthukumar -Previously seen in the lead role in Kya Haal Mr Panchaal, Radhika Muthukumar is likely to be seen in the lead role in Sasural Simar Ka 2.
  • Karan Sharma -Krishna Sinha from Kaala Tika has also been roped in to play another lead role in the show. He will possibly be seen playing ‘Prem’, which was previously essayed by Shoaib Ibrahim in the first season of Sasural Simar Ka.
  • Shubhangi Tambale -Popular Marathi actress Shubhangi Tambale will make her Hindi TV debut with Sasural Simar Ka 2. The actress, who has starred in popular Marathi movies, is super excited about her big break in the industry. Allegedly, Shubhangi will be essaying one of the major roles in the show.
  • Arav Chowdharry -Popular for his strong roles in various television shows and Bollywood movies, Arav Chowdhary will also be a part of the upcoming season 2 of Sasural Simar Ka.
  • Maera Mishra - Splitsvilla fame, Maera Mishra who has now also been a part of some popular television shows is also one amongst the major star cast of Sasural Simar Ka 2. The actress was previously seen in Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega.

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-05-2021, 12:36 PM

Sasural Simar Ka 2 promo: Simar gets the responsibility to find someone like her for the family; introduces Radhika Muthukumar

The fans of Sasural Simar Ka are excited for the second season of their favourite show. Dipika Kakar, who became a household name as Simar, has returned to entertain the audience with her strong values and ethics. The makers of the show have released a new promo from Sasural Simar Ka 2, which shows Mata ji (Jayati Bhatia) and Simar indulged in an important discussion.

The video shows Mata ji handing over the ancestral bangle to Simar and asking her to find her replica for the Bhardwaj family. She tells Simar that she doesn't want a girl, who has dreams of becoming something, instead, she should have a dream of building a house by keeping the family members together.

Simar is worried about this new responsibility handed over to her, and just then the character of actress Radhika Muthukumar is introduced. She is shown inclined towards classical music. The makers shared this video and wrote: "Apni hi parchhayi dhundne ki mili hai Simar ko zimmedaari! Dekhiye kya hogi yeh talaash puri? #SSK2 jald hi shuru ho raha hai."

Speaking about Sasural Simar Ka, the show was mercilessly mocked for some of its bizarre content. Dipika Kakar was unfazed by it, and sharing about it, she told ETimes TV, "You can praise us or diss us, but you can’t ignore us. So, that’s a win. At the end of the day, what matters are the ratings. Aur agar woh aa rahi hai toh matlab hai ki log show dekh rahe hain. (If the ratings are coming in that means people are watching the show.) Why do people not make fun of such tracks in a horror film? But you will talk about it when you watch it on a daily soap. Entertainment factor toh dono mein hain."

Sasural Simar Ka ran for good six years and Dipika Kakar credits this show for her popularity.
Old 04-14-2021, 08:12 AM

'Sasural Simar Ka 2' cast enjoys shooting in Agra

The popular soap "Sasural Simar Ka" is all set to return with season two, and the cast recently shot in Agra. Dipika Kakar, Jayati Bhatia, Radhika Muthukumar, and Tanya Sharma were among cast and crew members shooting in the city of Taj. The story is based in Agra and the new episodes were shot across iconic places of the city including Taj Mahal, Sadar Bazaar, Bijli Ghar and Tajganj.

Radhika Muthukumar, or the new Simar, says: "We shot in Agra for some important initial sequences, and it was an enjoyable experience. Given that Agra has a rich culture and great places, we got an opportunity to shoot against wonderful backdrops. We also shot at one of the seven wonders -- the Taj Mahal -- for an important sequence."
Old 04-21-2021, 09:08 AM

Exclusive - Jayati Bhatia on reuniting with Dipika Kakar on Sasural Simar Ka 2: A day before I was to start shoot, Dipika's face and the title track started playing in my head

Jayati Bhatia and Dipika Kakar Ibrahim, who played the popular mother-in-law, daughter-in-law pair - Mataji and Simar, are soon returning to the small screen with the second season of their hit show Sasural Simar Ka. This time the seasoned actress will be seen reprising the role of Mataji's sister Geetanjali Devi, who is also a matriarch of the family and is looking for an ideal girl for her grandson. Recently, ETimes TV caught up with seasoned actress Jayati Bhatia for an exclusive conversation and the actress shared about her first day on the sets of SSK 2 and how was it reuniting with Dipika aka Simar. Jayati Bhatia shared that a day before she was to start shooting for the show, Dipika's face and the title track of the show started playing in her head.
Quote:
"A day before I was to start shooting for Sasural Simar Ka 2, I don’t know why but mere dimaag mein sirf Dipika ka chehra aaraha tha... and the title song of our show. Because I knew the next day I am going to meet her. When I went on the sets the next day, Dipika first came to meet me in my room before going to her makeup room. We hugged each other and were laughing. I don’t know why we were giggling away to glory. Maybe we were too happy," said the actress

Jayati Bhatia and Dipika shared screen space for six years on SSK, before the latter decided to part ways with the show. Talking about their first shot on season 2, the senior actress said, "When we went to give our shot we both knew how Simar and Mataji would react and we gave our shots the exact way. We have got so used to it. There has been a comfort and a bond. It is now like a second nature to us. We gave our shot and sat down and we were just remembering our Bharadwaj family. We remembered each and every member of our family and so many instances that we had shot in the first season. In fact, we were wondering if there will be similar scenes in the second season. We were also wondering if anyone from the previous season will also join us in the future episodes. We were very excited discussing all this."

Jayati Bhatia was all praise for Dipika and shared that she still remembers her likes and dislikes, "Also in all these years Dipika has done Nach Baliye, Bigg Boss 12, Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum so I keep taking update about all these three projects from Dipika. We are constantly chattering when we are together. I keep asking her questions and she keeps answering them. She still remembers and knows the things I like and dislike. We know each other very well. And it is so wonderful to see that she still remembers. She remembers that at 4:30, I like have my coffee with a cake," she revealed.

Dipika and Jayati Bhatia also chatted about their original Prem aka Shoaib Ibrahim, who is now Dipika's husband.
Speaking about Shoaib, the veteran actress disclosed an interesting habit of the actor and in fact quizzed Dipika if he still continues to do it, "When I met her my first question was about Shoaib to Dipika that does he still listen to the 90s songs. The most interesting thing about Shoaib is I remember when I had met him in Sasural Simar Ka season 1, he would sing such songs that nobody would know about. He would sing 90s songs but I have not heard them. He will sing a song from a hit 90s film but he will choose the most unpopular song from that film. My first question to her was about it. I asked her does he still listens them? and she said he was listening to one of them last night and she had told Shoaib that she will update Mataji about it when she meets me on the first day of shoot," she said.

She applauded Shoaib for his amazing transformation, "I also told him the kind of drastic change that Shoaib has gone through in these years. From the time I met him he has become very confident and he is very conscious of his health which is a great turnaround for a person. We keep discussing about Dipika’s parents, in-laws and health," concluded the actress.
Old 04-28-2021, 05:37 PM

Default Sasural Simar Ka 2 actress Tanya Sharma: Shooting in Taj Mahal was a peaceful and moving experience

Sasural Simar Ka 2 actress Tanya Sharma: Shooting in Taj Mahal was a peaceful and moving experience

Actress Tanya Sharma, who has been shooting for in Agra for Sasural Simar Ka 2, talks about her shooting experience in Agra and one of the iconic spots in the world – The Taj Mahal.
She says,
Quote:
"When I was informed that we will shoot in Agra, I was excited and curious to know if the shoots are going to be held near Taj Mahal. It was a dream come true as it is one of the Seven Wonders of the World, located on the bank of river Yamuna in the city. I felt lucky to shoot here."

The actress shares her experience of visiting the monument.
Quote:
"Standing alone inside the Taj Mahal was a silent, peaceful, and moving experience. It took a second before it hit me. I could take a photo and make videos and so I did. It was a truly special moment and I stood there relishing in the peace while taking in the beautiful building designed and built as an expression of his love. It was only a brief moment, but time seemed to stand still," she added.
An important sequence for the show was shot at Taj Mahal. Tanya will be seen in the role of as Reema Narayan in SSK2.

Tanya is known for featuring in television series like Saath Nibhaana Saathiya and Qurbaan Hua.

Tags
sasural simar ka, Sasural Simar Ka 2, tv shows

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->