Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital Forums

Are they ready to face Sach Ka Saamna?

Views: 1198  
Old 07-13-2009, 02:48 PM

Default Are they ready to face Sach Ka Saamna?

Sach Ka Saamna is all set to start from today. This reality show will be based on the American game show named ‘The Moment of Truth’ where the contestants answer a series of 21 personal and embarrassing questions to win cash prizes. The questions will keep getting personal at each level. Rajeev Khandelwal will be hosting the show.

But how comfortable are our small screen stars with this, Indya caught up with some of them…

Vibha Anand

Popular as: Sughna of Balika Vadhu
Is she excited? “The concept seems to be pretty interesting. I will definitely watch the show whenever time permits.”
If given a chance, would she come in as a participant? “Yes, why not? But only on one condition… when the questions start getting too personal and I feel embarrassed to answer them, I will quit then and there."

Old 07-13-2009, 02:49 PM

Panchi Bora
Popular as: Prachi of Kayamath
Is she excited? “I am very excited about the show. My sister has seen the American version and she told me about it. By what she told me, the concept sounds really interesting and as something like this is coming in India for the first time, I think people will love it.”

If given a chance, would she come in as a participant? “No, I won’t like to be a part of the show. It is very tough to be really honest when it comes to your personal life. I am too personal about my personal life and would not like it to be targeted.”
Old 07-13-2009, 02:49 PM

Shibani Kashyap
Popular as: Shibani Kashyap, singer
Is she excited? “The concept is very good; in fact I’ve even seen the original show that is ‘Moment of Truth’ hence it’s a real interesting show.”

If given a chance, would she come in as a participant? “I was even approached for the show but I refused because I think the level of questions which they ask are too personal and embarrassing to answer.
Old 07-13-2009, 02:50 PM

Jasvir Kaur
Popular as: Pavitra of Ghar Ki Laxmi Betiyaan
Is she excited? “I have seen the international show; it’s a superb concept and I am really impressed by the concept of the show. In fact if I get a chance, I will even watch it.”

If given a chance, would she come in as a participant? “I was already called in to come as a friend of one of the celebrities. But still even if I am asked to come as a participant, I won’t mind.”
Old 07-13-2009, 02:50 PM

Sudha Chandran
Popular as: Ambika of Shubh Kadam
Is she excited? “It’s a very good and unique concept and that’s the reason I will definitely try my best to follow it.”

If given a chance, would she come in as a participant? “I was approached to come in as a participant but I don’t think I’ll come this time but I’ll definitely come in the next season.”

Tags
sach ka saamna

Latest News in Television & Digital Forums

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: