Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums

Movies that should be made into TV shows

Views: 1597  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 3.00 average. Display Modes
Old 01-24-2011, 04:21 PM

Default Movies that should be made into TV shows

STAR Plus is soon coming up with a TV show Love You Zindagi that is inspired by the super hit movie Jab We Met. We caught up with some popular TV actors and asked them about which movie they would like to see remade on the small screen and why.

Khanak aka Yashashri Masurkar:
Which movie would you like to see remade into a TV serial and why?
I would love to see Aaja Nachle made into a TV show because it is one of my all time favourite movies.

Which role would you choose to play in that show and why?
I am a little confused between Madhuri Dixit and Konkana Sen Sharma’s role. I want to play Madhuri’s role because she is my favourite actress but even Konkana had a very strong role in the movie, so it is very difficult to decide.

Old 01-24-2011, 04:23 PM

Arjun aka Piyush Sehdev:
Agneepath should be made into a TV show because it is a classic that would be very interesting to watch on the small screen.

It would definitely be Mr. Amitabh Bachchan’s role because I love the character. In the movie some people believe that what Mr. Bachchan’s character did was wrong. Similarly my character Arjun in Geet-Hui Sabse Parayi is not negative because he is just fighting for his sister but some people believe that he is wrong. That is one reason I can now identify with that character.
Old 01-24-2011, 04:23 PM

Sara Khan:
I want 3 Idiots to be made into a movie because there are no male oriented shows on TV. The story of 3 Idiots will be good concept to highlight on TV. This is one show in which the performances will matter more than the actors.

I would play Kareena Kapoor’s role because she was the only female actor who had a strong role in the movie.
Old 01-24-2011, 04:24 PM

Tanu aka Madhura Naik:
The movie that I would love to see remade on the small screen would definitely be Fashion. It would make a very exciting TV serial.

Priyanka Chopra had the best role in the movie and I love the way she performed in it so I too would choose the same role.
Old 01-24-2011, 04:24 PM

Aakashi aka Adaa Khan:
My all time favourite movie Andaaz Apna Apna should be remade into a TV show because it will be fun to watch and laugh all over again. I also want Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jaayenge to be remade because it is the best romantic movie that I have ever seen.

In Andaaz Apna Apna I would play Karishma Kapoor’s role so that I can be paired opposite my favourite hero Salman Khan. In Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jaayenge it will be Kajol’s role because the character was awesome. I also loved her situation where she has to choose between family and the one she loves. The character would be fun to play.

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: