Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums

TV actors gear up for their exams

Views: 1387  
Old 03-21-2009, 03:26 PM

Default TV actors gear up for their exams

The heat is on in March, It's just not the rising mercury levels but students across this country feel the heat and pressure of final exams that commence from this month. Our TV industry too has its fair share of such students. After all, the average age of our TV stars is shrinking.

It's always a difficult ask for these actors to balance studies and profession. What do they do during their exams? Do they take leave from work or they manage to strike the right balance? And, do they intend to indulge into some copying if the need arises?

spoke to a few actors to find out how they are going about performing their task during this month.

Kunal Verma (Yugindhar of Tujh sang preet lagai sajna)

Studying in Thakur College

Appearing for TY.B.Com exams

Well, we haven't been shooting since the last three days. It's only during these days that I started studying. I'll be appearing for my TY.B.Com exams which commence from 23 March. I haven't even touched subjects like Economics and Management. In the last few days, I've taken crash courses for accounts.

I expect to clear accounts, computers and taxation papers. Luckily we have 20 project marks for a few subjects. So, I might only have to score 15 marks in the written papers. I'm only worried about economics as I fear I might have to appear for it again in October. As for copying, I'm not sure whether I'll be able to do it at NM College (examination centre) but if there are other measures to ensure my passing, then I'll appreciate if any one can bring them to my knowledge.

Shiv Shakti (Bebo of Sabki laadl Bebo)

Studying in BARC school, Mankhurd

Appearing for class 10 exams

My exams have commenced from 4 March and they culminate on 30 March. So, I haven't reported to shoot during his period. However, if there's an emergency then I will have to chip in with few hours of shoot. Maths and English are a burden for me. Luckily, these papers are over. Hindi, Science and Multiple Choice questions are the remaining papers. I'm not bright in academics but thus far I haven't had the need to copy. I have no expectations and I'll be satisfied with whatever percentage I get.

Aaina Mehta (played the little Shakuntala in Shakuntala)

Studying in Utpal Sanghvi School

Appearing for class V exams

My principal had requested me not to take any new assignment during my examinations. Besides, I only shoot for 4-5 hours. The final exams will be held from 26 March to 10 April. My favourite subjects are Social Studies, Maths and English. I've always been an outstanding student, one who usually scores over 80 per cent.

Avika Gor (Anandi of Balika Vadhu)

Studying in Sharon English High school

Appearing for class 6 exams

My exams commence from 30 March and will end on 15 April. I'll take leave from work from 26 March. I've been carrying my books to the sets during this period. I've always successfully managed both work and studies. This time too it will be no different.

We also called Abigail who told us that she’ll appear for her class 12 exams in the month of October. She also stated that her good friend Krystle D’souza too will follow suit.

We’d like to wish these actors the very best.

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: