Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Malayalam TV Show - Bzinga Latest Update, Winners, Participants, Celebs, Guests, Today Episode

Views: 86  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 08-08-2021, 12:10 PM

Default Malayalam TV Show - Bzinga Latest Update, Winners, Participants, Celebs, Guests, Today Episode

Latest Update:
  • Today Episode
  • Singer Sayanora Philip, who recently made headlines with her commendable reactions to body shaming on social media, will be seen in a TV show soon. The singer will be entering the popular bidding show 'Bzinga'. For the unversed, the dance video of Sayanora Philip and her girls' gang, which includes actress Bhavana, Ramya Nambeesan, Mridhula Murali, and TV host Shilpa Bala, made a huge buzz on social media. Besides the video, the singer has received many comments body-shaming her for the same and her reaction also gained laurels.
  • Unni Mukundan to grace Bzinga's premiere; watch teaser
About the show:
  • The much-awaited interactive game show 'Bzinga' is all set to hit the screen this Saturday (August 7). Marking the grand premiere, actor Unni Mukundan will be seen entering the show.
  • In the teaser surfaced online, the actor has shared his excitement to be a part of this live interacting bidding show.
  • Format: As per the show format, the one who places a unique and lowest b*d for various electronic and home products would be declared as a winner.
Contestants, Celebs, Special Guests:
  • As per the updates, Unni Mukundan will be seen as the celebrity guest in the premiere episode and actor Guinness Pakru will grace the show in the Sunday episode.
  • Host: The show which will mark the anchoring comeback of Govind Padmasoorya aka GP is an interactive live show for home viewers as well as some public chosen from commoners. Talking about the new show, Govind said, "I am extremely happy and excited to be back as a host for Bzinga, the concept of which is unique and motivated me to take up the project instantly. I am eagerly looking forward to be interacting with my audience again and entertaining them."
  • Talking about what attracted him in the show, which will mark his comeback as a host after a brief time, Govind Padmasoorya said, "I have hosted almost shows across all the genres in Malayalam TV. So, I took a break and concentrated on my movie career. However, when the team approached me for this show, I was bowled over by this unique idea. For someone like me, who thinks that the viewers should have at least some takeaway from my show, Bzinga is full of takeaways and in this tough situation, the show will surely help the common man. The show is the right balance of entertainment, engagement and takeaway. I got so elated about the same. I am curious about the excitement of the viewers and this brought me to this," he said.

Tags
Bzinga, malayalam, Malayalam TV Show, Malayalam TV Shows

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

-->