Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

God Mahadev is recovered from Covid

Views: 797  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 05-21-2021, 05:20 AM

Default God Mahadev is recovered from Covid

Who is GOD here Mahadev or Doctors:
  • Mohit Raina, best known as small screen's Mahadev, is recovering from COVID-19. The past few weeks have been tough for the actor.
  • In an exclusive interview, he talks about his hospitalisation and why he is still in isolation. Excerpts...
The actor was hospitalised after testing positive for COVID

• The actor was shooting for a web series in Lucknow when he developed coronavirus symptoms.
  • Talking about his COVID battle, he says, “I tested positive on April 12 and was immediately hospitalised because my symptoms were severe.
  • I was in the hospital for 15 days. This was the first time I was in a hospital for such long period, and that too, in a COVID ward where you don’t get to interact with anyone. In fact, you barely get to see your attendant.”
The work doctors are doing is unbelievable

• Mohit says that the pressure on doctors is immense. “I remember seeing doctors and nurses in PPE kits moving from one room to another.
  • Usually, the nursing staff would have a certain number of patients to handle, but in these COVID times, with a rise in the number of cases, the pressure on them is too much,” he adds.
'My family is worried about me in Mumbai'

• However, his family continues to worry about him. He shares, “That’s bound to happen. But they understood what happened was unavoidable, because we had to step out for work.
  • They are worried about the whole recovery process. Anyway, eventually, we have to do what we have to do.”
Still in isolation alone in Lucknow

• Meanwhile, Mohit is still in Lucknow after he was discharged from the hospital.
  • He shares, “I am still in isolation in Lucknow as a precautionary measure. Post discharge, I am living alone and am trying to manage things on my own, but I can’t complain.
  • Given what is happening around us, we should feel lucky that we are able to breathe.”
Took all measure yet caught the virus

• On a precautionary note, the actor says, “The second wave is far stronger than you can imagine, one slip up and you may have to bear the brunt.
  • So, the only way is to take the necessary precautions and follow the guidelines.
  • I too must have missed somewhere that is why I caught the virus!"
About Mohit Raina:
  • Mohit Raina (born 14 August 1982) is an Indian film and television actor. He started his acting career with a science fiction show Antariksh (2004) and later went on to play a role in Don Muthu Swami (2008). He is best known for the lead role of the Hindu god Shiva in the popular television series Devon Ke Dev – Mahadev and Mahabharat, prior to which he had acted in television soap operas including Chehra (2009) and Ganga Kii Dheej (2010)
  • Career: Mohit's acting career began in 2004 with a science fiction TV show called Antariksh. In 2008, he starred as Jai Kishan in the comedy film Don Muthu Swami, which was not a success at the box office and caused him to return to television work.
  • In 2009 he appeared in the Chehra TV series, a suspense drama revolving around a disabled girl. Mohit played her husband Garv, a young business tycoon. He was also part of Bandini.
  • In 2011, he was cast as the lead in Nikhil Sinha's Devon Ke Dev – Mahadev. The series focused on the god Shiva and portrays his journey from a hermit to a householder through his marriage to Sati and later to Parvati. Mohit worked on improving his physique for the role, and started learning the Indian classical dance form Kathak, which is integral part of his role as Shiva.
  • The Times of India said the role created fans due to his "fab abs, groovy smile and acting chops" He played over 30 different characters in the series, which ran for three years, ending in December 2014, by which time Mohit had become a celebrity. Mohit has played the adult emperor Ashoka, in the historical serial Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat on Colors TV.
  • The series started broadcasting from 2 May 2016. After Ashoka, Mohit also played the lead role as Havildar Ishar Singh in 21 Sarfarosh - Saragarhi 1897 which is based on the Battle of Saragarhi.Mohit promoting Kaafir with Dia Mirza in July 2019Mohit played the role of Major Karan Kashyap in the Bollywood film Uri: The Surgical Strike, released on 11 January 2019.
  • He made his web debut with the ZEE5 web series Kaafir, starring opposite Dia Mirza. Mohit Raina in his upcoming series 'Mumbai Diaries 26/11'. The show is created by Nikkhil Advani and produced by Emmay Entertainment. It also stars Konkana Sen Sharma, Tina Desai, and Shreya Dhanwanthary in the lead roles.

Tags
Covid, dev, interviews, Mahadev, mohit raina, TV Stars.

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

-->