Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Health and Food Forum

TOP 10 ways to reduce risk of onset of migraine pain

Views: 727  
Old 04-28-2020, 05:57 PM

Default TOP 10 ways to reduce risk of onset of migraine pain

I know, people who has Migraine face a lots of pain, I suggest to follow below TOP 10 tips to reduce pain.

Migraine

It is a debilitating health condition that is characterised by throbbing pain on one side of head, sensitivity to light, vomiting etc. A migraine attack can last for hours to days.

Don't have caffeine

Intake of caffeine can potentially trigger migraine attack.

Workout regularly

Exercising leads to secretion of endorphins, the natural pain****er. It can reduce the intensity of migraine pain.

Sleep enough

Not taking enough of sleep can trigger severe headache.

Avoid taking stress

Stress is a factor linked to onset of migraine pain. So, meditate, prey and do calming activities to reduce stress level.

Tags
Are migraines dangerous, Are migraines small strokes, At what age do migraines stop, Can a person die from a migraine headache, Can migraines be a sign of cancer, Can Migraines Damage Your Brain, Do bananas help with migraines, Does coffee help migraines, How can I relieve migraine pain, How long can a migraine last, Is banana good for migraine, Is Egg good for migraine, Is it safe to sleep with a migraine, tips, top 10, What are the first signs of a migraine, What are the stages of migraine, What can the ER do for a migraine, What causes migraine pain, What does stroke headache feel like, What drinks help migraines, What foods cause migraines, What is happening in the brain during a migraine, What should I eat for migraine, What should I eat to avoid migraines, When should I go to the doctor for a migraine, Why does throwing up make a migraine feel better, Why is my migraine not going away, Will a migraine go away by itself

Latest Health Tips in Health and Food Forum

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: