Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Tech Gadgets Forum

The Raikar Case Trailer releases on Voot Select

Views: 210  
Old 04-06-2020, 05:57 AM

Default The Raikar Case Trailer releases on Voot Select

The Raikar Case is going to telecast on Voot,*Viacom 18’s OTT platform. The show showcases*the best of Marathi talent Lalit Prabhakar, Manva Naik, Atul Kulkarni, and Ashwini Bhave. Kunal Karan Kapor is in lead role in The Raikar Case. Role to fame from Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha as Mohan, Kunal telling why he is attracted towards the role in The Raikar Case. He says:

“I would want to do a good story which connects with the audiences. I think that’s the reason I am part of this series because Voot’s tag line is made for stories.”

The Raikar Case Cast and Story Line:

We share all our sorrows and all our happiness with our family. But what if the people of the family are responsible for the death of one member? The trailer of the web series The Raikar Case is release with this question. This thriller web series stars Neil Bhupalam, Atul Kulkarni, Ashwani Bhave, and Parul Gulati. It shows the story of a family in which a young man commits suicide. The inspector engaged in the investigation of this case finds that it is a ******, and one of the family members is responsible for it.

In trying to solve the ****** mystery, he learns many dark secrets of the family. It seems that everyone wanted to **** the young man. The web series produces by Bodhi Tree Productions. Its director is Aditya Sarpotdar, who has made several Marathi films. Viewers will be able to watch it online on Voot Select from 9 April.

‘The Raikar Case’ is an engaging new series, about family, love, deceit, and the secrets that wrench us apart. Kunal Karan Kapor talks about his bond with his co-stars and says:

“Working with such great talent was like learning every day. I was also starstruck too. Working with Kulkarni sir and other talented actors, every day was something new.”

More...

Latest News topics in Tech Gadgets Forum

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: