Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Career Forum & Tips > Tech Forum & Tutorial > SAP Forum > SAP HR Forum

Maternity Leave! Help!

Views: 533  
Old 07-31-2010, 01:17 PM
Award Winner

Default Maternity Leave! Help!

Questions

Hello to all SAP experts!

I've had a requirement for my maternity leave which is my employees can take 4 weeks before her delivery, and 12 weeks after her delivery.

she also may take part of her maternity leave (which is last 8 weeks, up to 40days) flexible leave after her delivery within 12 months of the child's birth, provided she did not take full maternity leave at first.

And i've maintained 2 leave type (maternity leave and extended maternity leave) and 2 quota type as well all the configurations
and in my Rule table: absences for maternity protection for absence type Maternity Leave :

calculation of dates:

I've specify the employees can take max 4 weeks before delivery,
and max 12 weeks after delivery, and maximum duration is 80 days (which is derived from 16 X no of days she work per week)

then at Rule table: absences for maternity protection for Absence type Extended Maternity Leave

Is a extended leave and when i entered maximum 8 weeks after delivery, it doesnt fulfil my requirement as system reads it as 8 weeks AFTER the date of expected delivery date.

but i've stated previous absence is maternit leave already.

So anyone can tell me how should i set my calculation of dates for extended maternity leave to fulfil my requirement?

Answers

have you checked the table as mentioned before V_T554M
here you can do as above or implement a exit if this doesnt fulfil the requirmeent

New topics in SAP HR Forum

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: