Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Kamya Punjabi to bring in ’09 in Lonavla

Views: 1813  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-30-2008, 01:11 PM
Sr.Member

Default Kamya Punjabi to bring in ’09 in Lonavla

Kamya Punjabi who used to play Sindoora in Banoo Main Teri Dulhann plans to throw a bash for her close friends in Lonavla.

“This year after Dulhann got over I have been enjoying my holidays. I have been to US, Florida, Shimla where my in laws stay, then to Jagganath Puri, Bhuwaneshwar and after that I have been to Dubai. I had a great time but since I have traveled a lot already in this year, I do not want to go anywhere far to spend my New Year eve,” informs Kamya.

“So we have decided that since I have a beautiful farm house in Lonavla we will bring in the New Year there. It is almost at the top of the mountain. So I have just come here to look after all the arrangements as I’m preparing for a party which I will throw for a few of my close friends. We all will spend two days over here and will sight see in Lonavla and Khandala. Since I have got house over here they will stay at my place,” she adds.

When asked about what she is expecting in the New Year, she says, “I am not expecting anything from 2009. I do not believe in having resolutions and all. I will get whatever deserves to get.”

Last year was good for Kamya personally as she got back to her husband. And although she left her serial Dulhann in between, she will start shooting again for it in 2009.

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

-->