Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Nupur to die in Jeet Jayenge Hum

Views: 1645  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 02-18-2010, 06:29 PM

Default Nupur to die in Jeet Jayenge Hum

Nupur Alankar who plays Damyanti in Sony's Jeet Jayenge Hum will soon die in the show. She slipped into coma on hearing about her husband Madhav's death and she will die after her condition worsens.

Madhav (Nawazuddin Sheikh) died in police custody and now there are many secrets from his past which will be revealed in the coming episodes. Kamya Punjabi who will be entering the show on Monday is Madhav's sister. Madhav in his younger days had fallen in love with Damyanti and both eloped to get married because his sister was against their marriage. After getting married, Madhav lost touch with his sister and started living happily with his wife.

Currently Madhav is shooting for the flash back scenes and the episodes will be airing sometime next week. Kamya is back now and is closely related to Manas (Pawan Shankar) and their relation will be revealed in the coming episodes, after Nupur dies.

Nupur says, "Yes I am going to die in the show but I don't know how the creative team has planned to **** me. I am currently in coma and will soon leave the show."

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

-->