Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Career Forum & Tips > Tech Forum & Tutorial > SAP Forum > SAP HR Forum

Issue in Time Management

Views: 1260  
Old 11-15-2009, 07:59 AM
Administrator

Default Issue in Time Management

In negative time evalution,why i am getting Planned pair and time pair.
As per my knowledge in -ve time mgt Only deviations should be record.Pls correct me if i wrong.

Whta is the reaosn i am getting planned pairs and time pairs in -VETime.

Administrator

Both time management methods (positive and negative) analyze time pairs for planned working time.

For postive time it is important for calculation of actual working time and evalutation annomalies.

For negative time it is important to analyze overlaps and treat working hours for payroll processing. For example, system must be eable to recognize how to treat overlaps between planned time and time events (business trip, overtime, training, etc.),

you may also need to generate compensation for work at night, weekend, public holidays, and so on. All these activities require generation of time pairs for planned working time.
Administrator

-VE time management mean planned time and time pairs are assumed as actual times. ONly deviations are maintained, it means processing type of planned pairs are changed.

In +VE time management, actuals are maintained. thus, actual vs planned takes places in time evaluation.

On the whole, Planned pairs are mandatory in Time Management/Evaluation.
Administrator

Kindly can you explain me in brief about the difference between the Positive time recording and negative time recording in with and without time evaluation??

Kindly explain it with a scenario.

New topics in SAP HR Forum

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: