Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

TOP 10 Controversies at Kajal Aggarwal Wedding/Marriage

Views: 1326  
Old 10-30-2020, 01:59 AM

Default TOP 10 Controversies at Kajal Aggarwal Wedding/Marriage

Kajal Aggarwal Wears Flower Jewellery at Her Haldi Ceremony, Dances on Dhol - See Pics

Here are the latest viral pictures from Kajal Aggarwal and Gautam Kitchlu's Haldi ceremony. Look at how happy she appears!

Image credit: Viral Bhayani Kajal Aggarwal's look from Haldi ceremony

Kajal Aggarwal is getting married to Gautam Kitchlu in a private wedding ceremony on October 30, Friday. The couple's pre-wedding ceremonies are in full swing.

Image credit: Viral Bhayani Kajal Aggarwal and Gautam Kitchlu look stylish in their Haldi ceremony

Now, her Haldi ceremony took place on Thursday and the photos are taking over social media. Kajal Aggarwal, dressed in a green sleeveless suit, looked pretty as she styled herself with flower jewellery.

Image credit: Viral BhayaniKajal Aggarwal dances at her Haldi ceremony

Kajal Aggarwal is also seen dancing on the beats of a Punjabi dhol in the video shared on Instagram. Kajal's fans are all happy and can't wait to see her in a bridal avatar.

Image credit: Viral BhayaniAll the photos from Kajal Aggarwal's Haldi ceremony

On October 6, Kajal had updated her fans about her wedding. 'It gives me immense joy to share that I am getting married to Gautam Kitchlu, on October 30, 2020, in Mumbai, in a small, private ceremony surrounded by our immediate families,' she wrote.

Image credit: Viral BhayaniKajal Aggarwal's latest wedding pics out

Kajal went on to say, 'I thank you for all the love you have showered upon me over the years and we seek your blessings as we embark upon this incredible new journey. I will still continue doing what I cherish the most - entertaining my audience - now, with a whole new purpose and meaning. Thank you for your unending support.'

Old 11-02-2020, 01:47 AM

Kajal Aggarwal Shares Official Wedding Pictures, Looks Graceful in Anamika Khanna Red-Pink Bridal Lehenga

Kajal Aggarwal Ties The Knot With Businessman Gautam Kitchlu

Image credit: Instagram Kajal Aggarwal Shares Official Wedding Pictures, Looks Graceful in Anamika Khanna Red-Pink Bridal Lehenga

Actor Kajal Aggarwal tied the knot with her fiancé Gautam Kitchlu on October 31. ajal shared a slew of pictures in a graceful bridal avatar. For her D-day, she opted for a gorgeous Anamika Khanna bridal lehenga. She stood out in the traditional red and pink ensemble which she paired with striking traditional jewellery. She also thanked the fasion designer for the outfit and wrote, “My dearest @anamikakhanna.in loved every tiny detail of this gorgeous garment. Thank you for all your hard work, intricacy, attention to detail and most importantly all the love that you put into this piece of art that I wore on my most important day. (sic)” Kajal and Gautam got married at the Taj Mahal Palace hotel in Mumbai. Kajal also wrote that they followed covid protocols as they got hitched. Kajal shared the first wedding picture on Saturday where she can be seen kissing Gautam’s hand as they take their nuptial vows.

2/8

Image credit: Instagram Kajal Aggarwal-Gautam Kitchlu Get Married in Taj Mahal Hotel

3/8
Image credit: Instagram
Image credit: InstagramKajal Aggarwal Takes Nuptial Vows With Fiance Gautam Kitchlu

5/8
Image credit: InstagramKajal Aggarwal Ties The Knot With Businessman Gautam Kitchlu

6/8
Image credit: Instagram
Image credit: InstagramKajal Aggarwal Walks Down The Aisle With Her Father

8/8
Image credit: InstagramKajal Aggarwal’s Wedding Reception Gets Leaked

Tags
Kajal Aggarwal, photos, stars

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum