Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Winners Entertainment Awards 2022-2023

Views: 748  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 09-19-2022, 07:07 AM

Default Winners Entertainment Awards 2022-2023

Proud fathers Mohanlal and Priyadarshan receive 'Best entertainer couple' award on behalf of their kids Pranav and Kalyani

Superstar Mohanlal and ace director Priyadarshan are two of the pioneers in Mollywood. The duo has received numerous prestigious awards for their extraordinary contributions in their movie stint. However, they have received a very special award recently and it is surely one of the most memorable ones too. On the much-celebrated award night, 'Entertainment Awards 2022', the proud fathers of actors Pranav Mohanlal and Kalyani Priyadarshan received an award on behalf of their kids. At the event, the adorable reel couple of the movie 'Hridayam' won the 'Best Entertainer Couple' award and their fathers joined the stage to receive the same.

Referring to the moment as one of the auspicious ones, director Priyadarshan said, "We expect that we would be able to witness some unexpected happy moments in life when you get into the movie industry. Be it winning awards, the success of your movie, etc. But, never in my dreams, I thought that I would get an oppurtunity to receive an award for my daughter, that too with Mohanlal. I am sure that it is one of the very special moments for me and Lal. It is an award for the movie fraternity, an award for the next generation".

Mohanlal also shared that he is more excited that both Kalyani and Pranav received the award for the movie directed by co-star Sreenivasan's son, Vineeth.

"Both our kids were not interested to enter the movie industry. Just like me and Priyan, their entry was also an accident. This award is very special," he said. The proud fathers received the award from director Sathyan Anthikad.

Entertainment Awards 2022 was one of the grand television events in recent times. The extravagant event hosted by the popular Malayalam GEC channel, in association with the 'Association of Malayalam Movie Actors' was indeed a visual treat for the telly audience.

Old 09-20-2022, 07:49 AM

When Mohanlal gave Sreenivasan a peck on his cheek in 'Entertainment Awards 2022'
  • It was indeed a delight for Malayalees, when actors Mohanlal and Sreenivasan aka Daasan and Vijayan respectively, shared the stage. One of the teasers of Entertainment Awards 2022 featuring a heartening moment between Mohanlal and his dearest co-star was much celebrated too.
  • During the extravagant event, actor Sreenivasan, who has been under treatment for his health issues, was felicitated with the award 'Ultimate Entertainer'. Director Sathyan Anthikkad and Mohanlal were invited onto the stage to felicitate him.
  • Superstar Mohanlal thanked Sreenivasan for accepting their invitation and gracing the show despite his health condition. As a token of love, he gave Sreenivasan a peck on his cheek.
  • During the interaction, Sathyan Anthikkad shared some fond memories with Sreenivasan.
  • "So happy to see Sreenivasan back after his battle with illness. Malayalees can witness his dynamic words and rib-tickling humor more and more. If Sreenivasan was not there, I am sure that you wouldn't have seen Sathyan Anthikkad like this. He was my pillar during my second innings in cinema. Just like everyone says, he is truly a genius," he said.
  • Sreenivasan thanked the team for giving him an opportunity to meet many of his dear ones after a long time.
  • For the unversed, the screengrab of the above moment, which was featured in the teaser of the event, went viral on social media recently.

Tags
Entertainment Awards 2022, Entertainment Awards 2023, malayalam, Mohanlal, Mollywood, Priyadarshan, Superstar Mohanlal, winners

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->