Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Health and Food Forum

Healthy Fruit Smoothie

Views: 4999  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 04-18-2010, 09:54 AM

Step 3:

Repeat this with the other two berries. After you're done it should look like this.
Old 04-18-2010, 09:55 AM

Step 4:

Dump in the yogurt and between some and all of the juice depending on how you like the consistency of your smoothie. I used 3/4 of the bottle I had which is like 6 ounces or something. Blend. Make sure its good and mixed. I like to rock my blender back and forth as it goes to ensure a healthy mixture. Then pour into a glass and enjoy.
Old 04-18-2010, 09:55 AM

Step 5:

My final product here looked like this: For my money this drink can't be beat for good taste and good-for-you-ness. I would recommend against anything citrus not because its bad, but it changes the nature of the drink drastically and, well, i'm a bit of a purist. Enjoy!

Now that you have learned how to make healthy fruit smoothie, please be sure to view these other smoothie recipes.

Tags
Are fruit smoothies good for weight loss, Can a smoothie be unhealthy, Is it healthy to have a fruit smoothie everyday, Is it okay to drink smoothie every morning, What fruits mix well with bananas, What is the 21 day smoothie diet, What is the healthiest food to put in a smoothie, What is the healthiest fruit to put in a smoothie, What liquid is best for smoothies for weight loss, What should you not mix in a smoothie, What's the best time to drink a smoothie, Which fruits can I blend together

Latest Health Tips in Health and Food Forum