Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

Life After TikTok

Views: 5691  
Old 07-01-2020, 05:18 AM

Default Life After TikTok

Life After TikTok
  • 50% TikTok'ers are still in Shock without PLAN B and their life stopped due to Nil Income.
  • 25% TIkTok'ers are started Instagram and Youtube from Zero but no likes as in TikTok so they are in depression.
  • 25% TikTok'ers are already famous in Instagram and Youtube so their life is not stopped and no big impact for them.
  • And finally users or fans are bored without TikTok but we love India so its fine.
  • And what about TikTok Rank impact, lets see below
As on 1st July, Return us for latest Rank and updates

Lets see Celebs comments:

Kangana Ranaut Reacts Strongly to Govt. Banning Chinese Apps: "Today they are Leading Power that is Why the World is Suffering"

'After Unleashing Corona on to the World Now China is Messing with Our Borders': Kangana Ranaut

The Government of India has issued an interim order for blocking 59 Chinese apps including TikTok in India. Amidst the tension between India and China, this has sent a strong message to China. Kangana Ranaut has come out in support of the Government on their decision on banning Chinese apps in India.

Sharing her thoughts on the same, Kangana says, “Government has banned Chinese apps and I think most people are celebrating because China is like we all know it's a communist country and the way they have gone deep into our economy and our system. The data is scary, how much our business was dependent on China and this year apart from being the originator of Corona and giving the world the biggest adversity of recent times. In the midst of this adversity now they are messing with our borders in Ladakh and they don't only want Ladakh. In the scheme of things, they want Arunachal Pradesh, Sikkim. They also want your Assam and it's never ending,” says Kangana.

“You can see the greed of these people and of course even the world is astonished by their ways of life and by the way they ill-treat animals and the way they beat you up if you do idol worshipping or if you follow your religion. I say that you know being an extremist or being a communist, both ways are extreme. Why do you want to believe there is god or there is no God? Why do you want to be so sure? Why can't you just be that you don't know?
I don't agree with their ways and obviously they've shown their real crude face to the world also with this pandemic and the bio-war that they've unleashed on the world. What is feeding them is that their economy. So it is definitely better we cut their roots here in India and of course when there will not be so much revenue and money, their evil power will come down and the world will be a better place. China is not the leading power because what leads is also what everyone else suffers their virtues and their sins. Today they are leading power and they have this power that is why the world is suffering,” the actress adds.

Kangana has always urged people to go local and endorses the idea to all her fans. “In ancient times when India led the world and the world was a prosperous and inclusive place, I do believe that we need to go back to that time. India is the right leader whether it is the religion that we follow, whether the diverse nation that we have of many languages and many religions,” stresses Kangana.

“Also, the philosophy that Hinduism preaches to the world of inclusiveness. India is the right leader. If these communist people become leaders, capitalist people will become leaders, this is what the world is going to be. All about bio-wars and crude economic gains. So I think India with it's spiritual heritage and history is the right world leader where sacrifice and accepting the world is the philosophy that the whole world is one place and it deserves to be the leader. So I feel that we should encash in these times where China is receiving so much hatred from the world and we should take the charge and as people we should also encourage local stuff and try to see value in what our people do. Of course Chinese give you everything sasta and cheap. We should not go by that. We saw the aftermath of that sasta and cheap. We need to encourage our people and I think this is the right time,” Kangana concludes.

(Kangana Ranaut's statements shared by her Spokesperson)

Old 07-01-2020, 05:20 AM

Jannat Zubair Rahmani Reacts on Government's Decision of Banning TikTok in India!

The government of India issued a ban on 59 chinese apps including Tiktok. Actress Jannat Zubair Rahmani who has a massive fan following on the app got into a conversation with us where she reacted to same.

The government of India on 29th June 2020 issued a ban in the country on 59 Chinese apps including TikTok which is widely used by the people of the country. The ban included apps like Tiktok, Shareit, UC Browser, WeChat, Shein amongst others. We at India Forums have already reported about Rits Badiani and Ashi Khanna's reaction to the ban. Aladdin: Naam Toh Suna Hoga Actor Siddharth Nigam has also come forward to support the government's decision on the ban.

Actress Jannat Zubair Rahmani who also enjoys a massive fan following on the app got in a conversation with us where she reacted to the same. She said, "As we all know the government has banned tiktok and other chinese applications, I and my family totally support this ban and I will boycott it. Will be following all the guidelines and regulations coming from our government and every Indian should support this ban without any doubts."

Jannat further added, "Nothing is more important than our Military, our Citizens, our Doctors, our Government, our Police officers and our Country to me."

Apart from this, Many celebrities have come forward to support the government's decision regarding the ban. What are your views regarding the same? Do let us know in the comments section below.
Old 07-01-2020, 05:21 AM

Siddharth Nigam on TikTok Ban: I am sure the government authorities must have taken the step keeping in mind the best interest for our country!

Recently the Government announced a Ban on 59 Chinese Applications. We got in touch with Actor Siddharth Nigam to know his reaction on the same.

Recently the Government announced a Ban on 59 Chinese Applications. Also with the announcement, A lot of celebrities who were on Tik-Tok urged to ban the app on their social media.

Siddharth Nigam who is currently seen in Aladdin Naam Toh Suna Hoga has also posted on his social media where he stated that he has deleted all the Chinese applications from his phone. Siddharth who is also very popular on TikTok has deleted the app.

One of the portal got in touch with Siddharth to know his reaction on the same and he said, "It was of course shocking in the beginning, but I am sure the government authorities must have taken the step keeping in mind what’s in the best interest for our country. According to me, this is just a small step to give homage to our martyrs and pay respect to our soldiers and their sacrifices."

Apart from Siddharth, lot of celebrities have come in support of banning the App.
Old 07-01-2020, 05:22 AM

Rits Badiani and Ashi Khanna Reacts on TikTok Getting Banned!

The government of India issued a ban on 59 chinese apps including Tiktok. Rits Badiani and Ashi Khanna who have a massive fan following on the app reacted to the same.

The government of India on 29th June 2020 issued a ban on 59 Chinese apps including TikTok which is widely used by the people of the country. The ban included apps like Tiktok, Shareit, UC Browser, WeChat, Shein amongst others. Many celebrities also reacted to the ban and have come forward to support the government's decision regarding the same.

We got in touch with Rits Badiani and Ashi Khanna who have a massive fan following on TikTok. Both of them have come forward and supported the government's decision. Speaking on the same, Rits Badiani said, "I totally respect every decision/ action our government."

Ashi Khanna also stated that we should all abide and support the decision taken by the government. She said, "I guess we all had seen this coming already. The Indian government must have thought of this decision thoroughly for everyone's safety. We all should abide and support all the measures taken by the Government , knowing that it is a well thought upon decision and hope we all remain safe."
Old 07-01-2020, 05:23 AM

Somya Gupta aka ‘The Sass Thing’ on Deleting TikTok & Chinese Apps: I Felt If I Don’t Speak Up Then Who Will?

We got in touch with Somya aka Michu for an exclusive conversation, where she opened up about her decision to delete TikTok. Have a look at what she has to say about the same...

Somya Gupta aka ‘The sass thing’ is a young content creator who has won a massive fan following for herself on social media. With more than 600 thousand followers on Instagram and over 30 thousand subscribers on Youtube, Somya is making her mark in the digital world with her sheer hard work.

Besides Instagram and Youtube, Somya was also very active on TikTok, a social media platform viable for content creators and artists to expand their reach and popularity. However, she decided to uninstall and boycott TikTok a few months ago.

We got in touch with Somya aka Michu for an exclusive conversation, where she opened up about her decision to delete TikTok. She shares:

“I never really liked TikTok, just used it because of peer pressure. But the audience on TikTok is insane. If I post a video on Instagram, it will get close to 1 lac 75 thousand views, but if I post the same video on TikTok, it will reach 1 million views and that’s crazy. So initially I thought, I’m a content creator and I should use the platform.

“But later, owing to the current situation in our Nation, I thought it’s high time and if I don’t speak up then who will? Because the creators who are very popular on TikTok will not raise a voice about this because that platform was the beginning of their career. But I felt I could do it because till the time influencers keep using TikTok, people are going to get attracted to the platform. So I just did my bit and deleted the application. I also deleted shopping websites like Shein and Romwe.”
She adds:

“Deleting TikTok was not difficult for me, but announcing the same through a video was. I was very skeptical about posting the video and I thought about it 10-15 times before I actually shared it. But the video was received well and I am glad there was a positive reaction.”

Tags
stars, TikTok

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum