Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

The Fastest Rising Stars

Views: 3715  
Old 12-21-2008, 06:01 AM
Administrator

Thumbs up The Fastest Rising Stars

The Fastest Rising Stars

With their laddish good looks, these heartthrobs of today have what it takes to be the ***y men of tomorrow. PEOPLE India magazine makes a list of the hottest rising stars. We take a look. Prateik Babbar, 22

A scrumptious little nugget about this lanky and brooding actor from Jaane Tu... Ya Jaane Na -- he can cook. "I can whip up a great omlette."
He also has a taste for ***y scents. "I use Calvin Klein's Crave after a shower. It is the most delicious thing in my life."
For now, the newcomer is relishing his successful debut. "I knew people will notice me in the film. I had a good feeling about it."
Scent of his woman: "She should smell natural and fresh."
Old 12-21-2008, 06:02 AM
Administrator

'My reserved nature often makes people curious about me'

Shahid Kapur, 27
He is intelligent with clean-cut, boy-next-door features, a vegetarian, spiritually inclined, a fine actor and beats any competition on the dance floor. Among Bollywood's young stars, Shahid Kapur is like an impossible dream come true.
That's why when asked to pick one favourite thing about himself, he replies, "I believe in complete packages, so I cannot pin down one."
As for his reticence, that's part of the allure. "My reserved nature often makes people curious about me."
He does believe in reaching out to fans, though. "I receive a lot of fan mail and I try going through it as often as I can. And yes, quite a few of them have proposed love."
More evidence on why he is considered so eligible: "Just good looks can be boring. It is one's true character and personality that make him a good-looking man."
On a date he would wear: "I don't like to dress up much. So I will be in my casual tees and denims."
Old 12-21-2008, 06:02 AM
Administrator

Thumbs up

'My woman should smell cool and breezy, like bliss'

Neil Nitin Mukesh, 26
What's better than a gorgeous man? A gorgeous man, who can play the piano and sing.
"I have been playing for a decade. It is how I de-stress," says Johnny Gaddar's Neil Nitin Mukesh.
A romantic at heart, Neil is one for candle-lit dinners and musicians in the background. And he is a spiffy date. "I'd wear a crisp shirt with cuff links, trousers and great shoes."
In his books, "with proper grooming, anyone can look ***y". Neil is big on hygiene. "After a shower, I spray on some Issey Miyake." There's a whiff of a chance for all the interested ladies out there. "My woman should smell cool and breezy, like bliss."
Look at me: "My eyes are my hottest asset. They are sharp and expressive."
Old 12-21-2008, 06:03 AM
Administrator

'I don't use any cologne'

Imran Khan, 26
The Jaane Tu... Ya Jaane Na stunner describes his feelings as he stood in the corner of a Mumbai multiplex in anticipation of the audience's reaction to his film debut: "It's a physical sensation -- light-headedness coupled with fast heartbeats and an adrenaline rush."
If that sounds similar to the response Imran evokes among weak-kneed girls across the country, the actor is blissfully unaware.
"I don't think I can feature on any ***iest list," he says. ***iness, for Imran, is a state of mind. "Confidence and being comfortable in your own skin is what makes a man ***y," says the actor, whose only grooming necessity is a bath. "I don't use any cologne," he reveals.
Believe it or not: Fan mails Imran receives everyday -- "None".
Old 12-21-2008, 06:04 AM
Administrator

'I am very critical of myself'

Ranbir Kapoor, 26
On screen, Ranbir is not afraid of showing off his assets (remember his towel-dropping dance from Saawariya). But off it, the actor doesn't want to discuss it. "I don't have a favourite physical attribute. I am very critical of myself."
Tell that to the fans who wait for hours outside his Mumbai home just for a glimpse of the dimpled star. "It's extremely overwhelming. A few of them have proposed [marriage] to me."
Not that Ranbir is keeping track of how many, but if there's one thing on his fingertips, it is his ability to count numbers. "I can count digits on number plates and phone numbers on hoardings."
Mr Mcsteamy: "I like to spend a lot of time in the steam room. I hit the room at least five times a week."

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum