Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums

SAB TV's Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah (Star Cast, Story, Photos, Latest News, Future Story so far)

Views: 11128  
Old 05-05-2020, 10:30 AM

Is Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah’s Raj Anadkat AKA Tapu In A Relationship? The Actor REVEALSTaarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah needs no introduction as, over the years, the Indian sitcom has become a household name. No wonder, even after completing a decade, the show is still showing its grip on the television ratings as the makers have successfully pulled off some interesting storylines to keep the viewers intrigued.Apparently, just like every other show, the shoot of Taarak Mehta too got a halt amidst the coronavirus lockdown but the actors are determined to entertain their fans even in such a crisis. To stay connected with fans, recently Palak Sidhwani aka Sonu held a live session on social media. With questions ranging from professional life to personal life, the session was quite fun. Now, another member of Tapu Sena took a route of a live chat and this time it’s none other than Raj Anadkat aka Tapu himself.Recently, Raj Anadkat got indulged in a fun chat with a leading entertainment portal and he answered several fan questions. One of those was regarding his romantic life as a fan asked him about his relationship status. Without dodging the question, he replied, “No, nothing of that sort as of now. I think if there will be anything like that people will surely know about it
Old 05-06-2020, 02:44 PM

indiaforums.com

Taarak Mehta ka Ooltah Chashmah's Palak Sidhwani Reveals Her Father was Unware of her Passion for Acting!

Palak Sidhwani who essays the role of Sonu in Sab TV's show Taarak Mehta ka Ooltah Chashmah reveals that her father was unaware of her passion for acting and asked her if she bagged a job at the show's office. Speaking to , Palak recalled her family's reaction on bagging Sonu's role in the show. Palak mentioned that she got a call from the show's casting director after almost a wait for about 3-4 months where he asked her to reach his office immediately. She recalled reaching his office with her parents. She said, "Myself, my mother, father and brother were seated at the conference when he broke the news that I’m finalised. The casting director said, I will go and get the contract ready and as he left the conference room, my father turned towards me and asked me if I have bagged a job at their office as he was unaware about my passion for acting."

She further added, "All three of us smiled at his question and explained to him that I’ll be seen in the show as Sonu Bhide. My father was a bit shocked and deep within though that probably it is some sort of a prank or it wont materialise. It is only when he saw me on Television sets that he came to terms that his daughter is now a part of the most popular show Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chahshmah." Palak also mentioned that she would like to credit his brother Har**** for his support in her journey and she also stated that she wouldn't be at this stage in her life if it was not him.
What do you think of the above incident? Do share your views about the same in the comments below.
Old 05-11-2020, 07:11 AM

Palak Sidhwani Opens up on Replacing Nidhi Bhanushali as Sonu in Taarak Mehta ka Ooltah Chashmah!

Actress Palak Sidhwani who is currently seen essaying the role of Sonu in Sab TV's popular show Taarak Mehta ka Ooltah Chashmah opens up on replacing Nidhi Bhanushali.

Sab TV popular show Taarak Mehta ka Ooltah Chashmah has captivated the audience's heart with it's rib tickling jokes, social messages and a great range of content. The show has enthralled the audience over the years. In a conversation with a leading portal, Actress Palak Sidhwani who is currently seen essaying the role of Sonu in Sab TV's popular show Taarak Mehta ka Ooltah Chashmah opens up on replacing Nidhi Bhanushali.

Palak was asked if she felt that replacing a character was a disadvantage, to this she told , "I wouldn’t say it is a complete disadvantage but yes to some extent it is. Audience’s expectation increases as the previous actor sets a bar and there’s a constant pressure of performing well and living up to the expectation. As far as Sonu’s character is concerned, Nidhi Bhanushali played the character for around seven months and has become the face of Sonu and suddenly a new person in the same shoes would of course not get instant acceptance from the audience."

She also added that there is always a comparison drawn between both the actors and some may like Nidhi better, and a few would like her work. She mentioned that the audience has the right to give feedback as they are investing so much of their time and emotions on the show and they have the right to keep expectations from their favorite characters. "I’m trying my level best each day to meet to their expectations and I feel to some extent, I have been successful in doing the same," she added.
Old 05-12-2020, 02:14 PM

Did you know that Disha Vakani’s real life parents have also featured in one of the episodes of the popular comedy drama?

SAB TV’s Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah is undoubtedly one of the most popular sitcoms of the Indian Television. The members of Gokuldham society namely Jethalal, Daya, Tapu, Bapuji amongst others have become a household name now.

Infact, when Dayaben aka Disha Vakani made an exit from the show due to her maternity, people were upset and started missing her more. The Garba queen has garnered immense fan following owing to her Amdavadi style in the show. However, the show continues to entertain people as much as it used to.

Did you know that Disha Vakani’s real life parents have also featured in one of the episodes of the popular comedy drama. We already know that Disha's brother Mayur Vakani, better known as Sundar is a part of the show and apparently, her parents too were a part of an episode as Champaklal's relatives. Are you missing Dayaben’s garba on Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah? Share your views with us in the comment section below.
Old 05-23-2020, 06:28 AM

Kush Shah aka Goli from Taarak Mehta ka Ooltah Chashmah reveals how his life has completely changed after the show. He also mentioned that now Rickshaw & Taxi Drivers don't take money from them.

Sab TV show Taarak Mehta ka Ooltah Chashmah has been one of the most popular shows, entertaining the viewers with it's humour and rib tickling jokes over the years. Every member of the Gokuldham society has become a household name today. Their popularity has only increased over the years.

In a conversation with ETimes, Kush Shah aka Goli from the show revealed how their life has completely changed after the show. He mentioned that his relatives who earlier used to call him Kush, now calls him by his screen name 'Goli'. He also mentioned that there have been many fan moments but the sweetest thing is that Rickshaw and Taxi drivers refuse to take fare from them.

Kush said, "There have been many incidents, but one thing that is very sweet and I would like to share with everyone. The rickshaw and taxi drivers refuse to take money or fare from us. Even if we insist they don't take it, which is very sweet of them. They consider us as their family. I feel very grateful."

What do you guys think of the above news? Do let us know your views on the same in the comments below.

Tags
SABE TV, sony tv, star cast, taarak mehta ka ooltah chashmah, Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah 1, Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah 2020, Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah 2021, Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah Future Story, Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah So far, Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah Star Cast, Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah Story so far, tv shows, tv stars

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: