Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Colors TV Barrister Babu (Star Cast, Story, Photos, Latest News, Future Story so far)

Views: 14074  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 06-09-2020, 07:08 PM

Pallavi Mukherjee Opens Up on 'Barrister Babu' Resuming Shoot & Why She Is Actually Excited To Shoot Again

In an exclusive chat with us, Mukherjee opened up on what is her feeling about resuming shoot and the current state of the country among others.

Given how multiple shows have decided to resume shoot keeping in mind all the guidelines provided by the government, some of the leading shows of industry leader GECs are set and rolling too. One of the shows in this list is Barrister Babu. The show was only launched back in February but gained an instant following and before lockdown started, it was one of the best rated shows on the channel.

Actor Pallavi Mukherjee of Gandi Baat and Class of 2020 fame plays the sister to the leading little girl Bondita (played by Aura Bhatnagar. In an exclusive chat with us, Mukherjee opened up on what is her feeling about resuming shoot and the current state of the country among others.

She said "I am very excited about the show resuming more so because it is being done after things have been made official. But I cannot deny that I also feel sad as several shows are being shut down during this period and all the workers, technicians who were working will be jobless. Owing to the staff being minimal as shoot resumes and multiple shows being shut down, I really feel sad for all the workers and technicians. I feel the state of panic that is being showcased in media shouldn't be the case and, even though the number of cases is rising the fact that things are opening up gradually should be satisfactory for the economy, where people have been complaining about that. Rather than the fear of corona, the fear of unemployment has taken over."

She added, "I have received a lot of love from all the facets of the industry especially all the fans. During these lockdown times, I was constantly asked as to when it the show resuming and the show and hanging out with the cast is like my second home."

Inspite of increasing coronavirus scare and cases, everything is re-starting and while other actors have their own take to it, Mukherjee had her own take as she said, "Since or childhood, we are accustomed to so many diseases that we have managed to fight against from the smallest to the deadliest ones. Because, our immunity in general, is strong. So, obviously, we cannot think that we won't be contracted with coronavirus ever. There is a chance we possibly were infected by it and eve got better owing to staying home for all this while. The scare for the disease is a problem and we cannot stay in lockdown for 365 days as we need to earn, we need to eat food and in the end, even have a hunger for passion. So together, we can fight it."
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 06-12-2020, 07:53 AM

Default Is The Younger Bondita in 'Barrister Babu' Getting Replaced? - Pallavi Mukherjee Opens Up

With the new guidelines being implemented, it apparently doesn't allow kids of less than 10 years of age to be shooting. This led to multiple rumors that Bhatnagar might get replaced and there were even rumors that Devoleena Bhattacharjee will come in as the adult version of Bondita.

With news about multiple shows all set and rolling to be back on the small screen owing to shoots being planned to be starting soon, everybody, especially all the fans of their respective shows are extremely excited for their favorites shows to be coming back.

One of the absolute and surprise favorites in recent times has been Colors' recently launched, Barrister Babu. Less than a month old (before the lockdown was implemented), the show managed to grab good numbers and a large reason for that has been the sheer innocence and great acting talent of little girl, Aura Bhatnagar, who plays the lead role of Bondita.

With the new guidelines being implemented, it apparently doesn't allow kids of less than 10 years of age to be shooting. This led to multiple rumors that Bhatnagar might get replaced and there were even rumors that Devoleena Bhattacharjee will come in as the adult version of Bondita. However, in an exclusive interview with us, actor Pallavi Mukherjee, who plays the role of Sampoorna, Bondita's elder sister opened up on the same.

She said, "There were rumors about how Aura is being replaced but none of that is true as she is 10 years old and hence she is legally allowed to shoot. Our production has decided to take immense precautionary measures and even her parents have agreed and are on board. All of us are doing it together willingly and if that's the case, I don't feel there will be any issues."
Old 07-06-2020, 11:11 AM

Daksh Rana to play Batuk in COLORS TV show Barrister Babu!

Barrister Babu will be back with fresh episodes from 13th July 2020. Child actor Daksh Rana will make his entry in the show. Daksh will play the role of Batuk, Anirudh’s youngest brother.

COLORS’ popular show Barrister Babu has won many hearts and has received immense love and appreciation from the audience for its unique concept. The show stars Pravisht Mishra (As Anirudh Roy Choudhary) and Aurra Bhatnagar (As Bondita) as the lead character. In what is an exciting bit of news for the fans of the show, Barrister Babu will be back with fresh episodes from 13th July 2020. In the story ahead, Anirudh Roy Choudhary will be taking a big decision that will change the life of Bondita completely. Another surprise element in the show which we will see is child actor Daksh Rana’s entry. Daksh will play the role of Batuk, Anirudh’s youngest brother.

Talking about his role Daksh Rana said, “ I am very happy that I got the opportunity to work with a channel like COLORS and to play the role of Batuk in the show. Batuk is very mischievous and he always loves to trouble Bondita. He feels that, ever since Bondita has become a part of their family, everyone pampers her more than him so he is jealous of her. I am having a lot of fun shooting for the role and I hope that the audience will continue giving us the same love.”

Do watch the fresh news episodes of Barrister Babu, from tonight, every Monday- Friday, 8.30 pm only COLORS.
Old 07-20-2020, 07:24 AM

Aura Bhatnagar of COLORS Barrister Babu to share screen space with her real-life father in the show

Aura Bhatnagar Badoni aka Bondita from Barrister Babu is all set to share screen space with her father Vivek Badoni in the show.

Aura Bhatnagar Badoni aka Bondita from Barrister Babu is all set to share screen space with her father Vivek Badoni in the show.

Currently in the show, Anirudh gets into a big argument with Trilochan and tells him that he will personally take Bondita to doctor for her check-up.

Anirudh quickly rushes to Dr. Basu (Played by Vivek Badoni Aura's real life father) along with Bondita in order to get her treatment started
Vivek shares his joy about acting in the show with his daughter. He says, “Working with my daughter is not only a lot of fun, but it also helps us bond as we spend so much time together!”
Old 07-23-2020, 10:27 AM

50 episodes! It’s a memorable half-century for COLORS' hit show Barrister Babu

The cast and crew of COLORS’ popular show Barrister Babu have a reason to celebrate. The hit show has successfully completed a milestone of 50 episodes.

The cast and crew of COLORS’ popular show Barrister Babu have a reason to celebrate. The hit show has successfully completed a milestone of 50 episodes. The initial promos of Barrister Babu generated a lot of curiosity amongst the audience, and the eagerness only increased because of the show’s unique concept. Not just the storyline but the audience also appreciated the two key characters of the show- Barrister Anirudh Roy Choudhary (Pravisht Mishra) and Bondita (Aura Bhatnagar Badoni). The journey of these two characters at every step questions the social prejudices which has been widely appreciated and also led to Barrister Babu becoming one of the most loved shows on Indian Television.

Talking about the same, Pravisht Mishra said, “I am extremely happy for the kind of love and appreciation I have received for my performance in the show. This character has changed me and made me even more responsible in my real life. It is an amalgamation of great people working together and this victory is for the entire team of Barrister Babu for the hard work and efforts we all have put into this show. A very big thank you to our audience for always showering their love and blessings on us.”

Aura Bhatnagar Badoni shared, “I am so excited and happy about the fact that I got the opportunity to work and experience this wonderful journey along with such great actors. Each day I get to learn something new from each one of them. I really want to thank the audience for loving me and my character Bondita in the show. I promise to keep entertaining them even more with my performance."

Tags
Aura Bhatnagar, Barrister Babu, Barrister Babu Articles, Barrister Babu Awards, barrister babu cast, barrister babu colours, Barrister Babu Forum, Barrister Babu Future Story, Barrister Babu Gallary, Barrister Babu IndiaForum, Barrister Babu Interview, barrister babu is real story, Barrister Babu Latest Update, barrister babu mx player, Barrister Babu New Star Cast, barrister babu novel, Barrister Babu Photos, Barrister Babu Pictures, Barrister Babu Post Leap, Barrister Babu Post Lockdown, barrister babu promo, Barrister Babu Season 2, Barrister Babu Shocking News, Barrister Babu Social Media updates, Barrister Babu Spoiler, Barrister Babu Star Cast, Barrister Babu Stars, Barrister Babu Story, Barrister Babu Story sofar, Barrister Babu Today Episode, Barrister Babu Tomorrow Spoiler, Barrister Babu Videos, barrister babu written update, Barrister Babu Yesterday Episode, Barsha Chatterjee, colors tv, Colors TV Barrister Babu, colours tv, Devoleen Bhattacharjee, devoleena bhattacharjee, Is Barrister Babu a real story, Pallavi Mukherjee, Pravisht Mishra, Sammy John Heaney, Sampoorna, star cast, tv shows, What does a barrister do, What is the age of Pravisht Mishra, Who is barrister in India, Who is called barrister in India, Who is known as Barrister Babu, Who is playing the role of anirudh in barrister Babu, Who is the first barrister of India, Who was Bondita

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->