Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Star Cast/Story/Photos/Videos: Star One's Geet - Hui Sabse Parayi

Views: 35527  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-05-2011, 06:53 PM

Default Geet and Rang Badalti Odhani turn a year old!

Geet Hui Sabse Parayi and Rang Badalti Odhani complete one year of success with Star One...

Star One launched two of its popular shows, Endemol India and Four Lions Productions' Geet Hui Sabse Parayi, and Yash Patnaik and Swapna Waghmare Joshi's Rang Badalti Odhani, exactly a year back. The two shows that started with a small beginning has seen heights of glory today and have managed to capture a million hearts.

With both the shows completing one year of airing, we actually wonder where's the party tonight?

A source from the sets of Rang Badalti Odhani informs, "The production house has organized for a Special Puja on the sets of the show. The show completes one year of its telecast and 286 episodes; the entire cast and crew along with the Producers will be present on the sets".

"Since there are issues with telecast with no episode banks in hand, there won't be any big celebration on the sets of Geet other than a small cake cutting ceremony once the shoot wraps up", nforms a source from the sets of Geet.

TellyBuzz contacted Gurmeet Choudhary aka Maan Singh Khurana to wish him on the happy day, and he said, "It has been a wonderful journey, an enriching experience of my life and it feels good to be part of the show. Geet Hui Sabse Parayi is my first show which has lasted for so long and is a big hit".

Drashti Dhami (Geet) could not stop saying, "I wish the show continues for more than 5 years. And I am happy to be part of the show."

When asked her the reason behind saying 5 years she says, "Actually I wish it goes on forever but then viewers might get bored seeing the show".

Now let's see what our Khanak and Shaan have to say...

"Yes, our show has completed one year and being a part of the show is a treat for me. Even today, I am eager and look forward to more achievements when it comes to the show. The credit of our success goes to the whole team and our dear audience as without their love and support, this achievement would not have been possible," comments Yashashri Masurkar.

Shaan (Karan Tacker) says, "I feel superb because today TV is very fragile as there are shows that don't last for a long time. I feel really lucky that our show touched the one year mark. I hope we celebrate a zillion anniversaries to come".

TellyBuzz wishes these two shows all the best for their next innings!
Old 04-16-2011, 01:32 PM

Melanie Pais to enter Geet Hui Sabse Parayi...

Melanie Pais enters Geet Hui Sabse Parayi in tonight's episode...

Melanie Pais who was seen essaying the title role in Imagine's Kashi, will soon enter Star One's popular show, Geet Hui Sabse Parayi as the new girl in the life of Dev (Samir Sharma).
As per our source, "Melanie essays the very frank and fun loving girl Nandini, who falls for Dev. Nandini happens to be the sister of Tej (Prashant Chawla) and Lucky (Ahwaan). She will be seen in a typical Punjabi attire. She will have a long running role, and a steady parallel track with Dev has been planned".

When contacted, Melanie confirmed the news and said, "Yes, I am entering Geet Hui Sabse Parayi. I play the love interest of Dev".

With this, Geet Hui Sabse Parayi is expected to see a new love track developing.

Melani's entry will be telecast in tonight's epidose.

Tags
geet - hui sabse parayi, star one

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->