Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Life After Bigg Boss Tamil 2 RJ Vaishnavi

Views: 87  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 06-18-2022, 05:06 AM

Default Life After Bigg Boss Tamil 2 RJ Vaishnavi

Latest Update:
  • BB Tamil 2 fame RJ Vaishnavi files a complaint against a stalker; assured help by Chennai police

About RJ Vaishnavi:
  • Vaishnvi is a well-known name among the Tamil telly audience as she entered the BB house as one of the contestants in Bigg Boss Tamil 2.
Controversies:
  • She was reportedly harassed on the road by a man, who allegedly chased her and stalked her.RJ Vaishnavi took it to Twitter and uploaded videos and photos of the ‘stalker’ and reported to the Chennai police.
  • In the post RJ Vaishnavi shared, she wrote, 'Was followed and stalked by a creepy dude today very close to where I live. I was walking my dog and this guy on a bike kept following me around, pretending to be on a phone call while very obviously staring at me.
  • I didn't want him to know where I lived, so I walked away and turned a corner. I knew he'd follow me, so I waited and got him on video and then I rushed home before he could see where I live
  • What was so scary was how brazenly he was parked and staring right at me. I faked a phone call to get a video of him even
  • This isn't the first time something like this has happened to me, but I'm still shaking, knowing that I can't go out for a walk with my dog in supposedly one of the safest areas of Chennai without worrying about my own safety
  • RJ Vaishnavi also shared that the Greater Corporation Chennai police have received her complaints. The official social media handle of Greater Chennai Police also responded to the post, replying, 'The person has been identified." GCP will take care of the rest'.

Tags
Bigg Boss Tamil 2, Life After, RJ Vaishnavi, tamil, Tamil TV Stars

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

-->