Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > General Discussion

June 2020: TOP 10 TV Shows, Web Series, Films, Original Films

Views: 18800  
Old 05-30-2020, 05:15 AM

"Bulletproof" | Season 2 Premieres Wednesday, June 10, on The CW

Plot: An action-packed, British cop drama that unites big, emotional stories with blood-pumping stunt sequences. It follows two undercover cops who are best friends bonded by the same moral code, despite their very different backgrounds.

Our Take: If you’re a fan of witty, buddy-cop dramas, over-the-top action, non-stop banter, and super-charming leads, this is the under-the-radar series that you should check out this month. I so love these guys. — Vanessa
Old 05-30-2020, 05:16 AM

"RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars" | Season 5 Premieres Friday, June 5, on VH1

Plot: Former "RuPaul's Drag Race" contestants return to the main stage to compete for a spot in the Drag Race Hall of Fame.

Our Take: I need a palette cleanser after the Sherry Pie controversy diminished the otherwise fabulous Season 12 of "RuPaul's Drag Race." Savvy maneuvering on Ru's part to spin up an All Stars season a mere week after "RPDR" crowns its winner. — Arno
Old 05-30-2020, 05:16 AM

"Taste the Nation with Padma Lakshmi" | Premieres Friday, June 19, on Hulu

Plot: Host Padma Lakshmi takes audiences on a journey across America, exploring the rich and diverse food culture of various immigrant groups, seeking out the people who have so heavily shaped what American food is today.

Our Take: Through her illustrative descriptions and deep knowledge of ingredients from around the globe, Padma has a way of making viewers feel as though they’re enjoying a meal right alongside her. As host of Bravo’s competitive "Top Chef" series, she allows us to imagine the tastes, textures, and scents of the dishes that she experiences, and I’m hungry for more of that in this new show. Plus, I’m excited to see her take off her judge's hat, have a beer, and loosen up a bit! — Hannah
Old 05-30-2020, 05:17 AM

Penguin | Premieres Friday, June 19, on Prime Video

Plot: A spine-chilling tale of a pregnant mother who sets out on a dangerous mission to unravel a mystery and save her loved ones.

Our Take: With the plot of this suspenseful thriller under wraps, I'm looking forward to the talented Keerthy Suresh working with critically acclaimed director-turned-producer Karthik Subbaraj. — Sneha

Tags
2020, Amazon prime, english tv shows, HotStar, June, NetFlix, tv shows, voot, web series

Latest News in General Discussion