Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television Forums

Netflix's Elite (Star Cast, All Seasons 1, 2, 3, 4,5, All Episodes)

Views: 1228  
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-23-2020, 12:13 AM

Default Netflix's Elite (Star Cast, All Seasons 1, 2, 3, 4,5, All Episodes)

When three working-class teenagers begin attending an exclusive private school in Spain, the clash between them and the wealthy students leads to ******.

Las Encinas is the most exclusive school in the country- where the Elite sends their children to study. In there, three working-class teens have just been admitted after an earthquake destroyed their school. The clash between those who have everything and those who have nothing to lose creates a perfect storm that ends in a ******. Who committed the crime?

Reviews:

"Well, it kinda has a gossip girl theme to it but with the mystery/****** element..the name of the show itself suggests that these kids in the school belong to an elite society but when three kids of lower class comes in, all of their life gets turned upside down..this show has tried to show everything from twosome, threesome, gay relationship, heartbreak, betrayal, HIV, teen pregnancy, ******, etc, etc...the cast has some of the good looking ppl and their acting is also good...my only hope is that they don't start ruining a good show by dragging it for 3 to 4 seasons just how they are doing it with 13 reasons why...all in all, it is watchable..."

"I think this one is a combination between 'Baby' and 'Mar de Plastico'. The idea was very good (a series of elite kids - Gossip Girl type), but the plot is excessively unreal. I did not feel chemistry between any of the characters and the relationships looked very forced. They added so much drama in a small group of 6-7 teenagers that it's simply ridiculous and exaggerated: HIV, threesomes, LGBTQ, drug addiction, religion, ******, corruption, ***, open relationships, teenage pregnancy. They forgot to give it a touch of reality. I wanted to watch a series about real 'elite' drama, not this surreal and excessive plot. Gave it 3 stars out of 10 because I liked the idea of it and the locations were very good, but they ruined it by not being genuine."

Tags
Elite, english tv shows, NetFlix

Latest News in Television Forums

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: