Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

TOP 10 Controversies of Raju Jeyamohan (Bigg Boss Tamil 5 Contestant)

Views: 79  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 10-03-2021, 01:33 PM

Default TOP 10 Controversies of Raju Jeyamohan (Bigg Boss Tamil 5 Contestant)

Latest Update:
  • Today Episode:
  • Raju Jeyamohan narrated his story as part of the ‘Oru Kadhai Sollattuma’ task in a funny manner. He thanked his parents and gurus like K. Bhagyaraj (India’s legendary actor and screenplay writer) and director Nelson. Raju said that his parents were from two different religions and had a love marriage. From the day of his parents' marriage until his youth stage, the relatives of his parents had an enmity between them. Later, he realised that arts and entertainment were the only thing uniting his relations. Hence, after completing graduation, he took up the opportunity to work with Bhagyaraj. Raju Jeyamohan enters the Bigg Boss Tamil 5
  • Raju is a Mimicry artist, Actor
  • Bhagyaraj wishes Raju, Actor Bhagyaraj wished good luck to Raju. He said, "Play well, gain a good name and come out."
  • Kamal reveals he was trying hard to get into the show for the last 4 seasons, 'I want to be popular, sir. Secondly, I want actors and writers to know my skils. More than anything, I wanted to meet you and stand next to you' Raju.
About Raju Jeyamohan:
  • Raju Jeyamohan is from Tirunelveli. He is an actor and mimicry artist who was an assistant director of renowned director K. Bhagyaraj.
  • He made his acting debut in Kana Kaanum Kalangal. Later, he acted in shows like Andal Azhagar, Saravanan Meenatchi, Barathi Kannamma, and Naam Iruvar Namakku Iruvar.
  • He made his movie debut with Natpuna Ennanu Theriyuma.

Tags
BB Tamil 5, Bigg Boss 5 Tamil, bigg boss tamil, Bigg Boss Tamil 2021, Bigg Boss Tamil 5, Bigg Boss Tamil Season 5, contestants, Raju Jeyamohan, Raju Jeyamohan Age, Raju Jeyamohan Boyfriends, Raju Jeyamohan Caste, Raju Jeyamohan Controversies, Raju Jeyamohan Date of Birth, Raju Jeyamohan Education, Raju Jeyamohan Family, Raju Jeyamohan Films, Raju Jeyamohan Girlfriends, Raju Jeyamohan Husband, Raju Jeyamohan in Bigg Boss Tamil 5, Raju Jeyamohan Latest News, Raju Jeyamohan Latest Updates, Raju Jeyamohan Photos, Raju Jeyamohan Place of Birth, Raju Jeyamohan TV Shows, Raju Jeyamohan Videos, South tv stars, tamil, Tamil TV Stars

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

-->