Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Life After Bigg Boss Tamil 4 - Monal Gajjar (Post Bigg Boss)

Views: 212  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 07-16-2021, 02:39 PM

Default Life After Bigg Boss Tamil 4 - Monal Gajjar (Post Bigg Boss)

Latest Upddate:
  • Mumait Khan with her Dancee+ co-judge Monal Gajjar joins Sixth Sense 4 - Mumait and Monal have a blast on the show with their good friend and Dancee+ host Ohmkar. The former BB Telugu season 1 contestant Mumait received flak for her controversial judging stint on Dancee+. A section of fans slammed both the host and judge for creating a stir out of thin air. While a section thought Mumait is being 'biased', a few others thought Ohmkar is back to creating controversies in the show. Sixth Sense season 4 was launched on June 12 and has invited the who's who of the television industry. It is one of the successful TV series in the career of Ohmkar who started off as a VJ in a music show. On the career front, Mumait Khan and Monal are yet to announce their next offering on TV. The two are focusing on their respective careers in the movies too. They share a great rapport with TV host-turned-filmmaker Ohmkar.
  • Dancee+ judge and BB Telugu 4 fame Monal Gajjar plans a surprise on her mom Gita's birthday
  • Monal Gajjar, who got close to the telly audience with Bigg Boss Telugu season 4, made her mom Gita's birthday special. Wishes have been pouring in for Gita from Sohel, Hemang Dave, fans, and other near and dear ones.On the career front, Monal was last seen judging the recently concluded dance reality TV show Dancee+ hosted by Ohmkar. She shared the judges' panel with five other judges and host Ohmkar has treated her with a memorable gift towards the climax of the season.
About her:
  • Monal Gajjar (born 13 May 1991) is an Indian film actress and model who predominantly appears in Telugu and Gujarati films. She debuted with Sudigadu (2012), for which she was nominated for SIIMA Award for Best Female Debut (Telugu).
  • Gajjar is a Gujarati born in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. While graduating in commerce, she started working in ING Vysya Bank.
  • At the suggestion of her yoga teacher, Gajjar participated at the Mirchi Queen Bee beauty pageant contest organised by Radio Mirchi in 2011, which she went on to win.
  • She later won the Miss Gujarat title as well.
  • Even before the release of her first film, Gajjar signed five films, including a film in Tamil and Telugu. She made début in Malayalam with Dracula 2012. She has done a special appearance in Asha Bhonsle's film.
  • Her first two Tamil films Vanavarayan Vallavarayan and Sigaram Thodu released on the same day.
  • Gajjar received good reviews for her performance in Sigaram Thodu. IndiaGlitz.com review says - Monal looking clean and sweet in looks and acting wise. Gajjar also received good reviews for Vanavarayan Vallavarayan. Behindwoods.com review said - The tall Monal Gajjar looks totally gorgeous with sparkling eyes, and has all that it takes to be the next big glam sensation in Tamil Nadu. Though her role loses scope in the second half, she performs capably and also gets the lip-sync right.
  • In September 2020, Gajjar entered the Telugu reality TV show Bigg Boss Telugu 4 as one of the first contestants. She was evicted in December, before the final week.

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 07-16-2021, 02:40 PM

Dancee+ judge and BB Telugu 4 fame Monal Gajjar plans a surprise on her mom Gita's birthday

(Photo: Instagram)

Monal Gajjar, who got close to the telly audience with Bigg Boss Telugu season 4, made her mom Gita's birthday special.
Monal took to her Instagram handle to share a few candid clicks with her mommy dearest from the quiet yet emotional birthday celebration. Monal gifted her mother something she loves the most and one of the pictures surely captures the latter's excitement and delight.

"My maa she is my world. Today was her birthday. I love her so much. I decided to surprise her with something every woman loves. I can’t describe her happiness in words. Just wan say Thank you god for everything I’m able to do for my family.
Wishes have been pouring in for Gita from Sohel, Hemang Dave, fans, and other near and dear ones.

Monal is a doting daughter and never misses a chance to display her love for her mom, sister, and family.

On the career front, Monal was last seen judging the recently concluded dance reality TV show Dancee+ hosted by Ohmkar. She shared the judges' panel with five other judges and host Ohmkar has treated her with a memorable gift towards the climax of the season.

Tags
Bigg Boss Telugu 4, Life After, Monal Gajjar

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

-->