Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Life After Bigg Boss 3 - Vindu Dara Singh

Views: 254  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-19-2021, 08:42 AM

Default Life After Bigg Boss 3 - Vindu Dara Singh

The corona chaos is messing with my mental health too, says Vindu Dara Singh

The second Covid wave, and ensuing nation-wide restrictions, have once again sparked a conversation on mental health. Bigg Boss Season 3 winner Vindu Dara Singh too has addressed the topic on social media. He recently put up a tweet that read, "Text fatigue on twitter, insta, fb , whatsapp everywhere, so many unread messages & late replies is it just me or nearly all of us ! Depleted earnings and all taxes & interest of all bank loans despite lockdowns has made the entire Indian anxiety levels escalate. (sic)"
We reached out to him, and he spoke to us about how all the chaos around him related to the pandemic has impacted his mental health. “As soon as we log on, we are flooded with messages and information related to the virus. It is so depressing and sad. People are asking for beds in the hospitals while many are losing their lives because they couldn’t get the medication on time,” says Vindu.

He further adds, “People are losing their jobs everywhere, and that makes me think, 'how will people manage things?' In the first lockdown, I managed to pay off everything, like salaries, rents and loans, but now if it happens again, I don’t know how I will do it again. Main is the employees we have in our nails company we try our very best not to make any of them lose the job and managed it last year but if this persists for more than a few weeks we might have to let go a few which will be heart breaking as your employees are like extended family and we have 14 of them there.”
But how does he cope up with all this? He shares, “I use to go for a game of tennis which is absolutely social distancing but am missing that now as the clubs have shut rest my bank balance is feeling the pinch more than anything!” he signs off.

End of the article

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-19-2021, 08:54 AM

Default Vindu Dara Singh blames lockdowns for escalating anxiety levels in Indians; raises concerns over depleting earnings

Vindu Dara Singh blames lockdowns for escalating anxiety levels in Indians; raises concerns over depleting earnings

Vindu Dara Singh, who was last seen as Rakhi Sawant's connection in Bigg Boss 14, has raised concerns over depleting earnings during lockdown in his recent tweet.
The actor shared that taxes and interests on bank loans continue despite some parts of the country remaining in lockdown.

He wrote, "Text fatigue on twitter, insta, fb, whatsapp everywhere,so many unread messages & late replies is it just me or nearly all of us! Depleted earnings and all taxes & interest of all bank loans despite lockdowns has made the entire Indian anxiety levels escalate #Staysafe."

A user wrote to him, "Loans cannot be waived but additional penalties will be waived in case of complete lockdown."

This made Vindu reply, "True but when you can’t open a factory or business how can you pay salaries, rent and interest is the main issue . Lockdown is needed but with it must come some Insurances of ease for the people who make this country run."

Read AlsoExclusive - Vindu Dara Singh on his split with wife Farah: There can't be just one reason, but I've learnt my lesson

Well, several actors had come out last year and shared the financial crisis they were facing due to the lockdown. Now that the Covid-19 cases in the country are surging, it's hard times again for some of them.

End of the article

Tags
bigg boss 3, Did Dara Singh fought in WWE, How old is Farah Naaz, How old was Dara Singh when he died, Is Dara Singh dead or alive, Is Dara Singh WWE Hall of Famer, Is Tabu married, Is Vindu Dara won Bigg Boss 3, Life After, tv stars, vindu dara singh, vindu dara singh bigg boss season, What does Vindu Dara Singh do, Where is Dara Singh now, Who gave Hanuman voice in Ramayan, Who is Bigg Boss 1 winner, Who is Bigg Boss 3 winner, Who is Dara Singh daughter, Who is Dara Singh son, Who is husband of Farah Khan, Who is the youngest contestant to win Bigg Boss, Who is Vindu Dara's wife, Why did Farah and Vindu divorce

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

-->