Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

2021-2022 Bigg Boss 15 OTT Latest Update, Contestants, Participants, Nominations, Spoiler, Winner

Views: 4259  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 4.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 07-06-2021, 02:31 AM

Bigg Boss 15: Priya Banerjee refuses to be part of the show; says 'I’m not Bigg Boss material, but would love to work with Salman Khan'

Priya Banerjee, who recently made headlines with the news of being a part of Bigg Boss 15 has denied the offer. Recently, while talking to ETimes TV, the actress shared that she was approached for the show but she is not doing it. However, the actress hopes to work with Salman Khan someday.

The beautiful actress has become a household name after delivering several popular shows on the web. Priya, who is quite active on social media, loves to post photos and videos to stay connected with her fans. When the reports of the actress being a part of the most controversial show of the country is doing the rounds the actress has shared that she has denied the offer.

Priya stated, "Bigg Boss is undoubtedly a wonderful show and hats off to its players. The concept and idea is incredible and I do love to watch it. I was approached for it as well by the makers of the show but unfortunately I’m not a Bigg Boss material hence this year at least I am not going to be a part of it. Though I love the show I am not participating this year, but like every other actor I would love to work with Salman Khan sir in future on a project. Yes, that would be a one of a kind experience."

Preparation on Bigg Boss 15 has already been started and filmmaker and set designer Omung Kumar is currently working on to construct the set. As far as the line-up of contestants goes, we hear that this time the show will witness a mix of contestants. Celebrities and commoners will get locked inside the Bigg Boss 15 house.

As per reports doing the rounds several popular celebrities have been approached for the show. Names of celebrities like Anusha Dandekar, Krushna Abhishek, Mohsin Khan, Disha Parmar, Disha Vakani and Nia Sharma are already doing the rounds. However, there is no official confirmation.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 09-16-2021, 03:18 PM

Bigg Boss OTT is just two days away from finale and is left with Top 5 contestants - Divya Agarwal, Shamita Shetty, Raqesh Bapat, Nishant Bhat and Pratik Sehajpal as top 5 finalists. In the past, contestants like Muskan Jattana aka Moose, Zeeshan, Akshara and several others made a few shocking revelations about the show and fellow contestants.

Moose: I got more votes than Neha

Muskan Jattana aka Moose got evicted after housemates saved Neha Bhasin over her. Both were in bottom two and Karan Johar gave the job to save one out of Muskan and Neha. After coming out of the house, Muskan told ETimes TV, “I was disappointed because I came out and I found out that Neha Bhasin received lesser votes.”

Zeeshan Khan’s unfair eviction

Host Karan Johar was bashed by television celebrities like Suyyash Rai, Kishwer Merchant, Sriti Jha, and many others for Zeeshan Khan's "unfair" eviction after Pratik Sehajpal and his physical violence. After coming out of the house, Zeeshan posted pictures which showed scratches on his body. The injuries were inflicted upon him during his fight with Pratik but while the former got a chance to stay, Zeeshan was shown the exit door.

Urfi Javed: Divya Agarwal is 'dogli'

Urfi Javed was the first contestant of Bigg Boss OTT to get eliminated from the house in the first week itself. She called Divya Agarwal dual-faced and jealous of her. She told ETimes TV, “Divya Agarwal aik number ki Kami** aurat hai. On my face she would do baby baby and then talk ill about me in my absence. She would complain about me using too much oil in food, but the truth is she would herself put too much oil as she would cook bad food. This is what I am saying in front of the camera. Divya is jealous of me.”

‘Was wrong to select Zeeshan as connection’

All hell broke loose when Urfi’s connection Zeeshan Khan decided to select Divya Agarwal as his partner. After getting evicted, Urfi slammed Zeeshan and blamed him for her elimination. She said, “I think I made the wrong decision on the stage itself when I selected Zeeshan. I went wrong there only in front of the host Karan Johar. When I came out and saw my clips, I had entertained a lot and gave my 100 percent. But don't know what happened.”

Akshara: Shamita and Neha are dominating

Akshara Singh told ETimes TV loud and clear, “Shamita and Neha have been dominating since the day one. They have always done this. Just because you speak English, it doesn’t make you classy. I don’t think aisa classy hona koi kaam ka hai. I feel how you behave with others and conduct yourself in the house, makes you a classy person. But I know Divya and I know she is capable of making their life hell if they mess with her.”

Millind Gaba: Karan Johar only talks to Shamita and Neha

Millind openly admitted that he doesn't want to be friends with Neha Bhasin anymore and whatever happened between them is the end of their friendship. He also called Karan Johar a biased host. He said exclusively to us, “I strongly feel that only Neha and Shamita are given a chance to explain their point. Divya is targeted every Sunday Ka Vaar. I just have only one complaint from Karan Johar sir. He is a very good host, person and legendary filmmaker but like how Salman Khan sir would speak to each contestant and also give them a chance to explain and we did not get that chance on BB OTT. If someone is going wrong, he explains them so politely and actually makes them understand where they went wrong. If someone tries to mess, he showed them their place. I was expecting of Karan to do it that way and make us realise where we were wrong.”

Fake audience question

Just before Akshara Singh’s eviction, she faced a lot flak after a fan question. Akshara got reprimanded by Karan Johar for using foul and demeaning language against Neha Bhasin previously. Later, in an interview Akshara had said that it was not any fan, who questioned but the person belonged to the inside team. Referring to the same, Millind had shared, “Yes, I saw a screenshot of a person who asked a question to Akshara on Sunday ka vaar and apparently she is part of the same production house. I feel the boys in the house never got any opportunity in the house to present their side. Even during in the Zeeshan episode, I had raised my hand but I was not given a chance to present my point.”
Old 09-19-2021, 08:04 AM

Highlights of the night

Bigg Boss OTT season one saw a spectacular evening last night (September 18) which was full of laughter, intense, emotional and fun moments. There were some splendid dance performances and also heart racing moments when the winner was announced. From Karan Johar's energetic hosting to Shamita Shetty and Raqesh Bapat aka #ShaRA's romantic dance performance, the night had some amazing highlight moments. Let's take a look. (Photo: Instagram)

​Divya Agarwal lifting the trophy

Divya Agarwal, who survived in the BB OTT house without any connection from Day 1 and fought all the battles alone, finally emerged as the winner of the season. She lifted the trophy and took home the cash prize of Rs 25 Lakh. (Photo: Instagram)

​Pratik Sehajpal becoming the first confirmed contestant of Bigg Boss 15

In an interesting twist of events, Bigg Boss placed an exciting offer in front of the five finalists on the finale night. Bigg Boss showed a briefcase to the Top 5 which had a direct ticket to the main Bigg Boss 15 house. Karan Johar asked to pick anyone of the five to pick on the countdown of 3, Pratik Sehajpal lifted the briefcase and became the first confirmed contestant of Bigg Boss 15. (Photo: Instagram)

​Shamita apologising to Divya Agarwal

It was a rare sight to see. Shamita, who has been at loggerheads with Divya Agarwal throughout the season, actually apologised to her arch rival on the finale night. In her speech on finale, she said, "I let a lot of negativity come in between my friendship with Divya. I misunderstood her friendship with Raqesh Bapat and I took it to another level in my anger and frustration. When we were only five there for two days, I got to see the Divya I saw in the first week and I feel bad that we just kept fighting for six weeks. It went into a negative space and I don't think both of us wanted that. I wish I could go back and change the time. I am sorry for all the pain I caused you, I forgive you for all the pain you caused me." (Photo: Instagram)

​Shamita Shetty and Raqesh Bapat's performance

Shamita and Raqesh, who are fondly called as #ShaRa by their fans, gave a romantic dance performance. Shamita looked gorgeous in a powder blue dress and Raqesh equally complimented her. They were twinning in sky blue outfits. They looked lost in each other's eyes and went all out to profess their feelings for each other through the songs. Their performance was surely one of the highlights of the evening. (Photo: Instagram)

​Karan Johar's witty hosting

We all have been witnessing Karan Johar's witty side in his chat show hosting. But this is the first time the filmmaker hosted the controversial reality show. His hilarious one-liners and his comforting talks with the top 5 finalists was worth watching. He did a good job as the first time host of the controversial reality show. He was also seen pulling the ex-contestants and the Top 5 finalists' legs while hosting the show. Karan kept the entertainment factor alive while hosting BB OTT finale night. (Photo: Instagram)

​Pratik and Divya's faceoff

Divya Agarwal and Pratik Sehajpal, the arch rivals of the show, who never missed a chance to fight with each other had a face-off on the finale. The duo performed on some chartbuster songs and took their performance to another level. Dressed as warriors, both Divya and Pratik did justice to their act. (Photo: Instagram)

Moose Jattana and Nishant Bhatt's cute dance

Those who were missing Moose and Nishant's fun banter after her eviction from Bigg Boss OTT, got a chance to witness it on the finale night. The duo danced on Hai Hai re Hai ye ladka from Kuch Kuch Hota Hai and their adorable performance won many hearts. (Photo: Instagram)

​Neha Bhasin apologising and saying she can't break her friendship with Nishant

After getting evicted from Bigg Boss OTT, singer Neha Bhasin in all interviews had specified that she is not going to talk to Nishant Bhat and she was hurt by his words on the show. However, after he apologised to her during the finale, Neha forgave him and revealed that she can't be upset with Nishant. (Photo: Instagram)

​Ex-contestants reunion and Zeeshan ignoring Pratik Sehajpal

It was a sight to see when all the former contestants got together for the finale night. They all cheered and rooted for Divya Agarwal. Zeeshan Khan, who was expelled from the show due to his physical fight with Pratik Sehajpal ignored him on finale and was seen rooting for his former connection Divya Agarwal. (Photo: Instagram)

Tags
2021, 2022, Aastha Gill, Akshara Singh, Amit Tandon, arjun bijlani, Bigg boss 15, Bigg Boss 15 OTT, Bigg Boss 15 OTT Hotstar, Bigg Boss 2021, Bigg Boss 2021 OTT, Bigg Boss OTT, Bigg Boss OTT 15, Bigg Boss OTT Contestants, Bigg Boss OTT Elimination, Bigg Boss OTT Free Live Streaming, Bigg Boss OTT Host, Bigg Boss OTT House, Bigg Boss OTT Live Streaming, Bigg Boss OTT Out, Bigg Boss OTT Participants, Bigg Boss OTT Videos, Bigg Boss OTT Votes Leading, Bigg Boss OTT Voting Lines, Bigg Boss OTT Winner, Confirmed List Bigg Boss 15, contestants, Divya Agarwal, Karan Nath, Neha Bhasin, Neha Marda, participants, Ridhima Pandit, Sana Makbul

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

-->