Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Kaveri Priyam Biography, Wiki, Age, Serials, Images

Views: 1301  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-16-2020, 03:03 AM

Default Kaveri Priyam Biography, Wiki, Age, Serials, Images

TV actress Kaveri Priyam Wiki Personal Profile (HD Photos)

Full name: Kaveri Priyam
Nick name: Kaver, Tusi
Birthday/Date of birth: 22 October 1990
School: St. Xavier’s School, Bokaro, Jharkhand
College: Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore
Qualification: B. Tech (Software Engineering)
Hometown: Delhi
Marital Status: single, unmarried
Hobbies: Dancing and Watching Movies with Friends
Current Serial: Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke (YRHPK)
Facebook id: Kaveri Priyam
Instagram id: kaveripriyam_official
Twitter id: @KaveriPriyam

Kaveri Priyam is Indian television actress. She is currently seen in the role of Kuhu in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai (YRHPK) on Star Plus. The viewers have loved the kuhuness of her character which has given has given a new height to Kaveri’s career. The show features popular actors like Shaheer Sheikh, Ritvika Arora and Rhea Sharma.

Kaveri made her acting debut on TV with Pardes Mein Hai Mera Dil. Later, she has been part of shows including Pardes Mein Hai Mera Dil, Savdhaan India and Naagin 2.

She has also been part of Bollywood movie Tishnagi. She has also done short films including Paanch Peti and Only You.

Family life/Early life:

Talking about her family, Kaveri’s father is a manager in SAIL (Steel Authority of India Limited) and has a younger brother named Ritesh Anand who is a financial analyst at British Telecom.

Kaveri did her acting course from the Institute of Creative Excellence, Delhi in 2016

Interests/Hobbies:

Kaveri’s favourite actresses are Shraddha Kapoor , Alia Bhatt , Madhuri Dixit and her favourite actor is Salman Khan. Her favourite movie is Tamasha. She loves to eat Chinese food. Kaveri knows the language of Hindi, English, Bengali, and Tamil. Her favourite color is pink and her favourite brand is Gucci.

Dating:

Kaveri Priyam is not known to be dating or in a relationship with anyone.

The actress shares a good bonding with her co-stars from YRHPK including Shaheer Sheikh, Ritvika Arora and Rhea Sharma. Talking about her bond with co-star Shaheer Sheikh akak Abir she shared, “Initially when I met him he was all praises for me. I wasn’t expecting that.*He motivates me.it is so much fulfilling when I get to do a scene with him I feel enriched as an actor.”

Recently, in an interview, her co-star Ritvik Arora aka Kunal shared that Kaveri is extremely professional and doesn’t give up until she has delivered a perfect shot. Ritvik thinks this is the best thing about Kaveri. He says that he has learnt many things from her.

Interestingly, Ritvik and Kaveri have many similar traits and one of them is that both the actors co-incidentally share the same birth date which is 22nd October.

Keep reading this space for more updates!

Kaveri Priyam PHOTO Gallery

Kaveri with co-star Shaheer Sheikh from YRHPK[IMG]https://secureservercdn.net/198.71.233.227/uhz.355.myftpupload.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/***y-images-of-kaveri-priyam-yrhpk-actress-400x480.jpg[/IMG][IMG]https://secureservercdn.net/198.71.233.227/uhz.355.myftpupload.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/kaveri-priyam-hot-and-***y-images-hd-469x480.jpg[/IMG][IMG]https://secureservercdn.net/198.71.233.227/uhz.355.myftpupload.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/kaveri-priyam-hot-and-***y-pics-474x480.jpg[/IMG][IMG]https://secureservercdn.net/198.71.233.227/uhz.355.myftpupload.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/kaveri-priyam-hot-and-***y-photos-342x480.jpg[/IMG]

The post Kaveri Priyam Biography, Wiki, Age, Serials, Images appeared first on Tellydhamaal - Telly news, serial gossips, spoilers, Bollywood news.

More...

Tags
age, images, Kaveri Priyam Biography, serials, wiki

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->