Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Life After Bigg Boss 14 - Nikki Tamboli

Views: 2924  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-26-2021, 10:33 AM

Bigg Boss 14's Nikki Tamboli to donate plasma to help COVID-19 patients; reveals her brother has also tested positive

Bigg Boss 14 second runner-up Nikki Tamboli, who recently recovered from coronavirus has decided to extend a helping hand to others by donating her plasma at a hospital for the ones in need.
The actress in a recent live chat on her Instagram shared that she will be donating plasma to covid patients battling the virus in a government hospital. She also requested her fans to take care of themselves and follow discipline to fight against the COVID-19.

Nikki also shared about her brother's health, who is admitted in a hospital. She revealed that he too has tested positive for COVID-19.
She said,
Quote:
“Post being recovered and tested covid negative I am going to donate plasma in a government hospital to the patients who cannot afford it and who are in need of the same in these dark hours. My blood group is O positive and I will be donating my plasma in a government hospital for covid stricken patients. She also requested the ones who have recovered from covid to donate their plasma too."

She concluded stating, “My own brother who was recently admitted in a hospital is tested covid positive too. I am once again requesting everyone to take care of themselves. The situation out there is bad. Whenever my parents call me I get scared that what would be the news. I hope this COVID battle ends super soon and please take care everyone.”

On March 19th, Nikki had revealed her COVID-19 diagnosis and was home quarantined following the doctors' medications, requesting others coming in contact with her to get tested too.

The Kanchana 3 actress lost her grandmother a few days back but she continued to shoot in order to fulfill her work commitments.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 05-04-2021, 10:16 AM

• Nikki Tamboli’s brother, 29, passes away after battling COVID-19; actress in her emotional note says, ‘Our family chain is broken’ - Nikki took to her Instagram handle and wrote a heartfelt note for her brother while sharing a few pictures. Her note read, “We didn’t know that this morning god was going to call your name..In life we loved you dearly In death we do the same It broke our hearts to lose you You didn’t go alone For part of us we went with you The day god called you home You left us beautiful memories Your love is still our guide And though we cannot see you You are always by our side Our family chain is broken And nothing seems the same But as god calls us one by one The chain will link again. You gave no one a last farewell Not ever said good bye You were gone before we knew it, And only god knows why A million times we will miss you A million times we will cry If love alone could have saved you, you never would have died We will meet again someday I thank God he made you our brother while you were here on earth You are always loved immensely and never forgotten

• Bigg Boss 14's Nikki Tamboli to donate plasma to help COVID-19 patients; reveals her brother has also tested positive
Old 07-20-2021, 09:12 AM

Kickstarting her career with TV commercials to rumours of dating a Mumbai-based DJ; lesser-known facts about Khatron Ke Khiladi 11's Nikki Tamboli

The 24-year old actress Nikki Tamboli has become a sensation in the glamour world. The actress, who appeared on the adventurous reality show, Khatron Ke Khiladi 11, had to bid adieu to the show in the first week itself. Nikki panicked while performing her stunts and aborted her tasks, which led to her elimination. Post which, she issued an apology for her fans, which has got her trending, and therefore, we bring to you some of the unknown facts about Nikki Tamboli. Read on:

About Personal Life

Nikki Tamboli was born in a Maharashtrian family on August 24, 1996. The actress completed her education in Aurangabad, Maharashtra, which is her hometown. She always wanted to enter showbiz and was certain about it. The actress recently lost her elder brother Jatin Tamboli (29) due to COVID-19 and ever since, is offering strong emotional support to her parents.

Kickstarting her career

Nikki Tamboli started modelling while she was in college and that fetched her innumerable television commercials. Next, she climbed the ladder by delving into the South film industry.

South Indian Films

Nikki Tamboli started her journey with films when she was 21-year-old. She made her debut with the Telugu film, 'Chikati Gadilo Chithakotudu' opposite Adith Arun. Later, she did some popular films such as 'Kanchana 3', and 'Thippara Meesam.'

First confirmed contestant of Bigg Boss 14

Nikki Tamboli was the first confirmed contestant for Bigg Boss 14 and she emerged to be the second-runner up of the show. The actress was loved by the seniors of the show, Hina Khan, Sidharth Shukla, and Gauahar Khan.

Music Videos

Nikki Tamboli has appeared in several music videos with some renowned singers and musicians. Her latest single with Milind Gaba is trending on chartbusters too.

Dating rumours

Nikki Tamboli was strongly rumoured to be dating a Mumbai-based DJ, Rohit Gida and tongues couldn't stop wagging about their alleged affair on social media. However, in a recent exclusive interview with ETimes TV, she opened up about not getting involved in a casual relationship, and admitted she wants to be in a committed relationship.

Khatron Ke Khiladi 11

Nikki Tamboli participated in the adventurous reality show, Khatron Ke Khiladi 11 to overcome her fears. However, the actress, who was mourning the loss of her brother's demise, couldn't focus on performing stunts. She apologised to her fans for getting evicted in the first week itself by penning an emotional note and saying that the "timing is not right".

Tags
Bigg Boss 14, Life After, Nikki Tamboli

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->