Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

TOP 10 Controversies & Unknown Facts - Atul Virkar (Marathi TV Star)

Views: 217  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 3.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 05-08-2021, 12:18 PM

Default TOP 10 Controversies & Unknown Facts - Atul Virkar (Marathi TV Star)

About Actor Atul Virkar:
  • Actor Atul Virkar, who rose to fame with many Marathi, Hindi films, and TV serials, is currently going through a major financial crisis.
  • TV Shows he worked - Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah and many Marathi TV shows, including Mazhya Navryachi Bayko, Kulvadhu, and others.
  • The actor has struggled a lot in his life, and still, he is facing a major financial crisis due to the lockdown in Maharashtra and his son's rarest rare disease.
  • Atul's son Priyansh is diagnosed with AHDS (Allan-Herndon-Dudley syndrome) and has become the 320th patient among the 400 patients in the world.
  • In an exclusive chat with Etimes TV, Atul spoke about dealing with the financial crisis during the lockdown and how he is managing the expenses of his child's treatment. Atul also said that working out of the state is impossible for him as he considers his son his priority - Vaishnavi Gavankar

Atul Virkar's Struggle period

• Talking about his struggling period, Atul said, "I have struggled a lot in life since the beginning.
  • I was a teenager when my father passed away.
  • I used to earlier stay in Mangaon (A few kms away from Mahad), and I travelled from Mangaon to Mumbai for shooting and work.
  • I am a pandit too. People know me as a pandit in the industry as I have helped everyone bring the Muhurat of the films, and I have performed many poojas on-screen and offscreen.
  • There was a period in my life where I sold Newspapers, Agarbatti, Papad for survival. It was a really tough time for my family and me".

Atul Virkar's ​Lockdown effect

• I won't say that lockdown has affected me because it has affected all of us.
  • There is a difference in my case. I have a responsibility for my child, who is currently fighting hard with the disease. My son cannot stand up or do anything like any ordinary kid. He always lies on the bed. Its the rarest rare disease. We are doing a treatment for him, but there is no medicine available for it in India.
  • I got to know from some doctors that the only way to treat my child is to order medicines from the Netherlands. It is one of the countries that makes medicines for AHDH patients, and I am working hard and pushing my limits and arranging funds to give my son his treatment as soon as possible.

​Don't have expectations but I want support

• I have been in the industry for a very long time now.
  • I have also worked in Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah and many Marathi TV shows, including Mazhya Navryachi Bayko, Kulvadhu, and others.
  • There are many actors who are helping me financially now and I am glad for it. I don't have expectations from anyone but I want support from everyone.
  • I am ready to work hard for my son so that I can be stable financially and my son Priyansh can recover soon."

About her Son, Priyansh is my priority now, I can work later too

• Right now all TV shows and films are shifting their sets to different locations and I feel we should not go out in this condition.
  • Priyansh is diagnosed with AHDS and has become the 320th patient among the 400 patients in the world.
  • Doctors have advised me to not go out so that he doesn't get any infection from COVID19.
  • We have to take precautions till he turns 2. It has become hard for me to go out in another state and work. I feel my son needs me now then work can happen later too.

This phase shouldn't appear in anyone's life

• I am a fighter and stronger than anyone. My wife also supported me in this period.
  • Whatever I have achieved in my life is because of my struggle and hard work.
  • Right now my only aim is to treat my son and help him recover as soon as possible.
  • I sometimes used to cry a lot thinking why it only happened to me. Why only I am so financially insecure and have so many problems in life.
  • I still pray to God that it should not happen in anyone's life the way it's happening with me.
  • I want to see my son walking, standing and doing everyday activities as other kids do. I am sure this phase shall pass soon and we will be happy forever - Interview by Vaishnavi Gavankar

Tags
Atul Virkar, Kulvadhu, marathi, Marathi TV Shows, Marathi TV Stars, Mazhya Navryachi Bayko, taarak mehta ka ooltah chashmah

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

-->