Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Life After Bigg Boss 14 - Rahul Vaidya

Views: 567  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-09-2021, 10:46 AM

Default New beginnings for Bigg Boss 14's Rahul Vaidya and girlfriend Disha Parmar; couple shares first romantic still from their song

New beginnings for Bigg Boss 14's Rahul Vaidya and girlfriend Disha Parmar; couple shares first romantic still from their song

Former Bigg Boss contestant Rahul Vaidya and girlfriend Disha Parmar have finally shared the first official still from their upcoming song. It is their first together after the singer made his relationship with her public on BB 14.
In the romantic still shared by Rahul and Disha, the two look made for each other in colour-coordinated festive outfits. While Rahul is sporting a beige jacket with pink kurta, Disha is beautiful in a pink lehenga.

Rahul and Disha both captioned their post as, "#newbeginnings #madhanya ❤️"
The new still has also caused some confusion amongst fans. They have asked Rahul and Disha in the comments if they had got married already, and there are others who have shared how they can't wait for them to get married in real life.

Well, the day is not far when the two will actually tie the knot.

In an interview to BT last month, Rahul and Disha had spoken about their plans to take their relationship to the next level. He had revealed, "We are still in the process of finalising a date, but marriage will happen in three to four months.”

Read AlsoBigg Boss 14 fame Rahul Vaidya and girlfriend Disha Parmar dress up as groom and bride for their new music video; see pics

For those who might now know, Rahul and Disha started chatting on Instagram in mid-2018 and hung out for the first time in Delhi during the shoot of his single. They were good friends before he entered Bigg Boss.

End of the article
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-16-2021, 09:48 AM

Wanting a June wedding to not being able to finalise a venue: Rahul Vaidya and Disha Parmar wait for situation to get normal

Wanting a June wedding to not being able to finalise a venue: Rahul Vaidya and Disha Parmar wait for situation to get normal

Bigg Boss 14 finalist Rahul Vaidya and Disha Parmar’s wedding has been the talk of the town ever since he proposed to her on National TV. While initially, Rahul’s mother gave her word that there is going to be a June/July wedding, the couple is finding it difficult to finalise a venue… all due to the pandemic and lockdown restrictions. Here’s all you need to know about their wedding plans.

02/8Venue not finalised yet

Rahul told the media that they are waiting for things to get better in the state and also shared that whenever they go to book a place for a wedding, they are unable to do it because of the COVID-19 restrictions and that's why they are not able to come to a decision. He said, “We are waiting for things to get normal. When things get better we will do the needful.”

03/8Wedding date not decided yet

Disha said in an interview, “We haven’t put a date to our wedding yet. Honestly, we wanted to, but COVID started spreading again. We will plan the wedding accordingly.”

04/8Planned to get married in 3-4 months

In an interview given in the month of March, Rahul had said, “We are still in the process of finalising a date, but marriage will happen in three to four months.” It clearly indicates a June/July wedding.

05/8Prefer a simple wedding

A professional singer Rahul shared that he has no pre-wedding jitters. Rather, he is quite experienced looking at all the grandeur while singing at weddings. He said, “I have performed at a lot of weddings and have witnessed all the grandeur, which is why I would prefer mine to be simple and ********. We will host a function for the fraternity later.”

06/8Shooting for a wedding video felt like a wedding rehearsal

For the unversed, Rahul and Disha will soon be seen in a music video, which they shot in Chandigarh recently. The couple is dressed as the bride and groom and their pics have caught fans’ attention. While shooting for the video, Disha shared, “In this song, it’s almost like we are doing a dress rehearsal for our wedding since the video has a wedding theme.”

07/8Calls Disha his soulmate

Soon after coming out of the Bigg Boss 14 house, Disha spoke to ETimes TV saying, “I met my soulmate Disha Parmar through this show and I proposed to her in the Bigg Boss house and she said yes. She was sitting with my family for the finale. I have a great career, awesome fans, great girl what else do I want in life. I am happy that the intention with which I had come in has come true.”

08/8Disha’s two conditions to get married

After Rahul proposed to Disha on National TV, he hadn’t heard any reply from his ladylove. However, towards the end of the reality show, she made a grand entry and accepted his proposal. While Rahul was on Cloud 9, Disha jokingly placed two conditions for him. She said, “Mujhe chahiye badi shaadi and usse bhi bada diamond (I want a big wedding and a bigger diamond).” Rahul happily agreed to her demands.
Old 04-23-2021, 12:53 PM

Fans go berserk after Bigg Boss 14's Rahul Vaidya shares pool photo and says, 'Life is cool by the pool'

Bigg Boss 14's Rahul Vaidya made fans go berserk as he posted a handsome photo where he was seen chilling in the pool in a black T-shirt and silver necklace.
He captioned the photo as, "Life is cool by the pool."

One user wrote, "Life might be cool but you’re hot!" Another called him 'Mast'. Several others dropped hearts and fire emojis.

While the city may be in lockdown which has halted several shoots, Rahul still has reasons to smile. The response from fans for his wedding song with girlfriend Disha Parmar has been great.

In fact, Rahul recently thanked his fans for making the video trend at no 1 and wrote, "Extremely delighted to see the response coming from you guys...Keep making your reels on the ‘Wedding Song of the Year’ and tag us!!"

Talking about the couple's real wedding, the two have postponed it due to the pandemic. Rahul told ETimes TV,
Quote:
"Well, there are some people jo chup chupake pyar karte hein but hum danke ki chot pe shaadi karenge."

And Disha said,
Quote:
"We haven’t put a date to our wedding yet. Honestly, we wanted to, but COVID started spreading again. We will plan the wedding accordingly."
Old 05-03-2021, 10:28 AM

WATCH: Disha Parmar surprises beau Rahul Vaidya with an expensive gift before he leaves for Khatron Ke Khiladi 11

First runner-up of Bigg Boss 14 Rahul Vaidya was in for a pleasant surprise recently when his ladylove Disha Parmar gifted him an expensive watch as he is all set to participate in Khatron Ke Khiladi 11.
Disha's gift for beau is estimated to be around Rs 71,000. She gifted him the watch before he left for Cape Town, South Africa to shoot for the upcoming season of Khatron Ke Khiladi 11.

We have got a video of the moment where Disha gifted the watch to Rahul. In the clip, Rahul gets very excited seeing the gift and opens it. He even asks her the reason behind the surprise and Disha reveals that it is because he is heading for the shoot of KKK 11.
Watch the video:

However, the actress got a little upset as the store forgot to include a letter that she had written for him with the gift. Later, Disha read out the sweet note which she had written for him from her phone.
Quote:
She read, "A little parting gift as you get on another adventurous journey and obviously, you are going to rock that too. Love you too much, DP." To this he replied, "Love you too."

Disha and Rahul are head-over-heels in love with each other. The two have been spending a lot of time together ever since he has come out of the Bigg Boss house. The couple has been painting the town red with their outings.

Recently, while talking to ETimes TV, Rahul confessed spending a lot of time with Disha as he missed her a lot in the BB house.

Rahul is touted to be the highest paid contestant in KKK. Other celebrities who have confirmed their participation on the show are Arjun Bijlani, Anushka Sen, Divyanka Tripathi, Varun Sood, Sana Maqbul, Abhinav Shukla, Nikki Tamboli amongst others.

Read Also Exclusive - Rahul Vaidya is the highest-paid celebrity contestant of Khatron Ke Khiladi 11?

Tags
Bigg Boss 14, Life After, rahul vaidya, tv stars

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

-->