Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Life After Bigg Boss Telugu 4 - Syed Sohel Ryan

Views: 8192  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 3.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-06-2021, 02:12 PM

Watch: BB Telugu 4 fame Sohel's BFF RJ Chaitu shares a major throwback video from the former's 'Dance Baby Dance' days

(Photo: Instagram)

BB Telugu 4 finalist Syed Sohel Ryan forayed into the showbiz world at an early age and a major throwback video shared by his BFF RJ Chaitu proves the same.
Sohel shared a video put out by his bestie on Instagram stories. The video shows young Sohel performing in Dance Baby Dance, one of the first dance reality shows in Telugu. This adorable video of young lanky Sohel leaves fans awed.

On the personal front, he bought a new SUV recently and also had some fun going on a drive with his BFF Akhil on the latter's new superbike. Sohel shared a video of the same on his Instagram handle.
Sohel took BB fans by surprise by accepting the deal of Rs. 25 lacs and quit the show in the BB Telugu 4 grand finale on December 20, 2020. He was appreciated by Megastar Chiranjeevi, who graced the event as the special guest. Chiranjeevi gifted Sohel a special biryani cooked by wife Surekha and also promised to support the latter's film as well.

Sohel has signed up for a new film after stepping out of the show. He was recently seen as a guest on Suma Kanakala's Start Music season 3, Sankranthi special show 'It's a Family Party' and BB Utsavam, a mega reunion of former BB contestants. Sohel, who is basking in the success of Bigg Boss Telugu season 4 fame, is currently shooting for an upcoming Telugu film featuring him in the lead role.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-10-2021, 07:44 AM

Akhil Sarthak celebrates BFF Syed Sohel Ryan's birthday in advance; gifts him a watch

Bigg Boss Telugu 4 runner up Akhil Sarthak celebrated BFF Syed Sohel Ryan's birthday (April 18) well in advance as he will not be around on that day. Akhil will be shooting for his upcoming project in Karnataka next week which makes him unavailable for Sohel's birthday.

He took to his Instagram handle to share a few pictures and videos from the ******** pre-birthday celebrations. In the video, Sohel can be seen proudly flaunting Akhil's birthday gift - a new wrist watch. Sohel also adorably asks Akhil to come down from Karnataka for his birthday and the latter promises to try. The video is nothing but love.

Akhil and Sohel were inseparable since their Bigg Boss days and their pictures and videos on Instagram prove the same. Akhil recently shared a video of going on a drive with Sohel on his new cruiser bike and wrote, "Bike ki Oka seat una we still adjust to sit ala ney life lo anni kastalu ochinaaa I’ll never leave you jaan ! @syedsohelryan_official ❤️✨ #sokhil #sokhilians #akhilians (sic)"

Akhil had earlier gifted Sohel a pair of his favourite sneakers as well.
On the career front, Akhil went on to emerge as the runner up of Bigg Boss Telugu season 4 while Sohel had quit the show in the finale after accepting the offer of Rs. 25 lakhs. Sohel got busy with his upcoming film while Akhil shot for a music video, web-series and is now heading to the shoot of an upcoming project.
Old 04-21-2021, 12:28 PM

BB Telugu 4 fame Sohel tests negative for COVID-19; says, "only regret is we missed celebrating b'day a little more grandly"

BB Telugu 4 finalist Sohel has tested negative for Coronavirus and he shared the news with fans on Instagram a while ago. He shared the medical reports on Instagram and wrote, "Finally my covid test report came and it's NEGATIVE".

However, he further mentioned that his only regret was that he couldn't celebrate his birthday 'a little more grandly'. Feeling glad to have a quiet birthday celebration, Sohel said, "But that's okay. It was all for everyone's safety .. thanks for all who wished and prayed for me"

Sohel turned a year older recently and he had quiet birthday celebrations owing to the spike in the COVID-19 cases. Sohel also penned a lengthy note on Instagram wherein he thanked fans for all the love, support and birthday wishes.

He wrote, "Best Moments of My Birthday !! While my #parents #blessings, Calls and wishes from every #familymember and loved ones kept me occupied all through out my Birthday (#18thapril)...
Its my #zoom #meeting and #instalive with most of you for a satisfactory time and cutting #cake in virtual presence of you all made my day very very special. #thanks to each one of you for making it possible. (sic)"

Sohel's Bigg Boss BFF Akhil celebrated the former's birthday well in advance as he will not be around on that day. Akhil gifted Sohel a brand new wristwatch which the latter flaunted on social media.

On the career front, Sohel has signed up for a few new Telugu films after stepping out of the show. He was recently seen as a guest on Suma Kanakala's Start Music season 3, Sankranthi special show 'It's a Family Party' and BB Utsavam, a mega reunion of former BB contestants. On the other hand, Sohel has been teaming up with BFFs Sohel, Ariyana, Akhil and Monal for some interesting online videos.

Tags
Bigg Boss Telugu 4, Feedback, Life After, sohel bigg boss 4, sohel bigg boss age, sohel bigg boss number, Syed Sohel Ryan, syed sohel ryan age, syed sohel ryan family, syed sohel ryan house, syed sohel ryan in janatha garage, syed sohel ryan in kotha bangaru lokam, syed sohel ryan instagram, syed sohel ryan movies, syed sohel ryan serials, syed sohel ryan wife, syed sohel ryan wife name, syed sohel serials, telugu

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->