Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Life After Bigg Boss Telugu - Ashu Reddy

Views: 1591  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 3.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 11-18-2020, 01:34 PM

Default Life After Bigg Boss Telugu - Ashu Reddy

Latest update:
  • Musician-BB Telugu 3 winner Rahul Sipligunj is all set to make a 'surprise announcement' very soon. He shared a mushy picture with rumoured bae Ashu Reddy and wrote, "Surprise announcement!❤️ with @ashu_uuu (sic)"
    Bigg Boss Telugu fame Ashu Reddy on her debut as TV host with Happy Days
  • BB Telugu 3 winner Rahul Sipligunj shares an adorable picture with GF Ashu Reddy; says, "Back to our “real”tionship"
  • Rahul Sipligunj and Ashu Reddy of BB Telugu 3 fame are one of the most unexpected couples of the season. The two found love in each other after stepping out of the house but they chose to remain tight-lipped about it except for sharing some rare mushy pictures. Rahul recently took to Instagram to share an adorable picture with GF Ashu from their last night dinner with friends and wrote, "Back to our “real”tionship ❤️ @ashu_uuu (sic)"
He also took a dig at BFF Punarnavi Bhupalam's recent promotional stint where she posed with her co-star of an OTT film. He commented on his own post saying, "Web series oh or movie promotion kadhu idhi real promotion������"

Rahul, Ashu and other friends surprised Ali Reza and wife Masuma at late night. Ali Reza shared a glimpse of his 'late night gate-crash' by his besties and wrote, "Amazing late night surprise #gatecrash""

For the unversed, Ashu and Rahul shared a few cryptic Instagram posts in June hinting at their relationship that took fans by surprise. Notably, Rahul was linked up with co-contestant Punarnavi Bhupalam until very recently. BFFs Rahul, Ali and Ashu never miss a chance to hang out and have fun.

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 03-02-2021, 11:41 AM

BB Telugu 3 fame Ashu Reddy shares her fangirl moment with her 'first love' Pawan Kalyan; says, "He remembered me and my tattoo"

Ashu Reddy is a diehard fan of actor-politician Pawan Kalyan and her latest Instagram posts are all about her recent camaraderie with her 'first love'. She took to her Instagram handle to share a picture of hers with Pawan Kalyan and also his handwritten note for her. In the post, Ashu shared her excitement adding that he remembered her and as well as the tattoo.

"Met my God again, he said he remembered me and my tattoo, he offered me tea, had conversations for 2 hours!! It felt so sweet ❤️ I'm so glad, he gave me a sweet letter while leaving!! You will always be my First Love Pawan Kalyan❤️ #ashureddy #pawankalyan #pawankalyanfansikada thank you @director_krish Garu (sic)," reads her Instagram post.

Ashu Reddy is a proud fan of Pawan Kalyan and has even got a tattoo of his name on the right lateral side of her torso which she didn't shy away from flaunting on social media. Recently, Ashu's Bigg Boss BFF Himaja also shared a picture with Pawan Kalyan and a note he left her with his best wishes on her Instagram handle.

On the career front, Ashu and Himaja featured in Bigg Boss Telugu season 3. Ashu got evicted from the show prior to Himaja. Besides, Ashu is popular on social media with her lip-sync videos. She is popularly known as 'Samantha Junior' for her striking similarities with Telugu superstar Samantha Akkineni in facial features.
Old 06-04-2021, 04:44 AM

Bigg Boss Telugu fame Ashu Reddy on her debut as TV host with Happy Days: I don't feel stressed shooting 4 episodes a day

Ashu Reddy of Bigg Boss Telugu season 3 is making her debut as a TV host with the non-fiction show Happy Days that she has co-hosted with Ravi. The show is set to entertain from June 7 (Monday). In an exclusive chat with ETimes TV, Ashu spoke about her hosting experience and much more. Excerpts...

About debut as a TV host

Well, I knew hosting would be coming my way but not this soon. It was very unplanned. Hosting is something that's completely new to me! Thanks to the team who thought I was going to be the right one for this show.(Photo: Instagram)

My parents' reaction...

I discussed it with my mother, she watches TV a lot regardless of the language. Her first advice was asking me to put down a few pounds (laughs). My parents were super excited since this is a new thing coming my way, and people could see more of my humor and spontaneity.(Photo: Instagram)

Pradeep is my favourite

I've never stuck myself to any particular shows on TV. My favorite TV personality was Pradeep Machiraju.(Photo: Instagram)

First shot experience...

It was very cool. Nothing was hasty or quick. We were guided by the rules of the show and it started with a clean pace.(Photo: Instagram)

I don't feel stressed

It's a student based game show, the energy is next level on set, and the game rounds are more funnier, that's what I like about Happy Days. The young crowd is super energetic. I don't feel stressed shooting 4 episodes a day because we always have a cracker kinda feeling all day because of the students.(Photo: Instagram)

What I like about Ravi

Working with already performed settled anchors is most challenging. His timing and spontaneity is something I like about Ravi.(Photo: Instagram)

How Bigg Boss helped me...

Bigg Boss in a way made me attach to people more. Now, I have extended families as fans. But I feel any TV show is the same, it's just that the concepts are different.(Photo: Instagram)

How I would rate myself

Well, this is just everyone's opinion. Since I've improved much more than before I would give myself 4/5 as a host. But there's still a long way to go.(Photo: Instagram)

About Rahul Sipligunj...

Hahaha, well he has hosted BB 4 interviews just like a great friend. I think he's a great host too.(Photo: Instagram)

On continuing as a host post lockdown

Well, Yes! We've bought this concept of Happy Days to entertain people and bring joy back into their lives. Part of life, we are trying to make TV audiences happy again.(Photo: Instagram)

Tags
Ashu Reddy, bigg boss, bigg boss telugu, Bigg Boss Telugu 4, Life After, South TV Shows, telugu

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

-->