Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Latest 'Music Videos' (Songs, Star Cast, Views, Lyrics, Download)

Views: 44117  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 05-18-2020, 02:44 PM

Tere Naal starring Darshan Raval and Tulsi Kumar is a soulful track with beautiful music and touching lyrics. The romantic number will make you miss your special someone a little more than before. Lockdown is indeed a tough time for everyone, especially couples who are away from each other and Tere Naal portrayed the situation very aptly.

With the shoots halted for nearly two months now, people are keeping themselves entertained by watching reruns of old shows on TV. Despite the entire country being homebound, artists are leaving no stone unturned to keep the audience entertained. Darshan Raval and Tulsi Kumar’s Tere Naal released today. For those who do not know the beautiful track has been shot in two different cities, Mumbai and Delhi.

Tere Naal starring Darshan Raval and Tulsi Kumar is a soulful track with beautiful music and touching lyrics. The romantic number will make you miss your special someone a little more than before. Lockdown is indeed a tough time for everyone, especially couples who are away from each other and Tere Naal portrayed the situation very aptly.

Watch the full track here:-

Presented by Gulshan Kumar and T-series, Tere Naal features Darshan Raval and Tulsi Kumar. The track has been sung by Darshan Raval and Tulsi Kumar Gurpreet Saini & Gautam G Sharma have penned down the lyrics. Have you watched the song yet? Share your views with us in the comment section below.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 05-19-2020, 10:05 AM

Jannat Zubair, Siddharth Nigam, Gurmeet Chaudhary and many other celebrities come together for a music video titled 'Phir Hasenge' to motivate the people of the country in these tough and testing times.

In the midst of the on-going lockdown, many celebrities have come up with shot films and music videos shot from home with the purpose of spreading awareness and helping the citizens of the country stay positive in these testing times. As per the recent reports by , Jannat Zubair, Siddharth Nigam, Gurmeet Chaudhary and many other celebrities have come together for a music video titled 'Phir Hasenge. The song will act as a ray of hope for people that we shall too overcome this difficult situation and get back to our normal lives as soon as possible.

Jannat and Ayaan Zubair's father Zubair Ahmed Rehmani launched a youtube channel and will be seen turning producer for the project. Azee Jzee Music will soon launch the music video which various celebrities have shot from their homes.

The reports suggest that celebrities like Daisy Shah, Zareen Khan, Pranutan Bahl, Jannat Zubair, Ayaan Zubair, Mr. Faisu, Siddharth Nigam, Rohitash Gour, Gurmeet Choudhary, Preeti Jhangiani, Upasana Singh, Aarti Chabria, Vibhas, Paras Mehta & Kanha Mehta will be seen in the music video.
The entertainment portal shared the poster of the same.

The song has been sung by Vibhas and the lyrics of the same has been penned down by Dr. krishnan Arora. The project has been conceived by Shabina Khan and Paras Mehta. Are you guys excited for this music video? Do let us know your views on the same in the comments below.
Old 05-19-2020, 12:25 PM

Shaan in a media interaction spoke about his journey in Sa Re Ga Ma Pa, hosting, judging and much more. Shaan will be seen hosting the ZEE TV’s Ek Desh Ek Raag concert and apart from that he will be performing on a medley of his songs and interacting with the artistes.

Zee TV's Sa Re Ga Ma Pa crossing its 25-year milestone in 2020, is coming up with an industry first initiative, Ek Desh Ek Raag, to help humanity rise above the gloom of the pandemic through the power of music.

This Industry-first initiative by ZEE - ‘Ek Desh, Ek Raag’ will see the leading media & entertainment powerhouse leveraging its network strength with a 25-hour Fund Raiser Music Concert, Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Live-athon, on digital with over 350 performances across 11 ZEE Social Pages that captures the vibrancy of sur, taal and spirit of every Indian sub-culture. Javed Ali will be performing during the Live-athon as well as the Ek Desh Ek Raag concert along with artistes like Udit Narayan, Richa Sharma, Himesh Reshammiya, Shaan, Alka Yagnik, Kumar Sanu, Amaal Maallik, Armaan Malik, Sourav Ganguly, Vijay Prakash, Kamal Khan and Debojit.

Shaan in a media interaction spoke about his journey in Sa Re Ga Ma Pa, hosting, judging and much more. Shaan will be seen hosting the ZEE TV’s Ek Desh Ek Raag concert and apart from that he will be performing on a medley of his songs and interacting with the artistes. Talking about completing so many years in Sa Re Ga Ma Pa, he says, “It’s definitely nostalgic. A lot of old memories have come fresh now. Lots of wonderful and positive memories.”

He added, “My son is going to turn 18 and I have been hosting the show before that. There have been many interesting memories and I’ve learnt a lot from it.” Talking about the challenges encountered, he said, “The main challenge is to keep my patience. Because earlier, there were not so many technical problems. Here, you have to keep your patience and make sure that it has happened properly. It took a lot of patience but I did hosting after a really long time, so for me it was a lot of fun because I was reliving those times.”

Talking about what is more challenging for him, hosting or judging, he said, “Basically between judging and hosting, challenges are very different. When I was hosting I always used to think that grass is greener on the other side. When I got into judging, I realised the responsibility to make a choice between singers. No matter how accurately you do it, to send a contest home is a terrible guilt that you go through. That is something that I never had to deal with as a host. But as a judge, I have had many sleepless nights. Coming home and feeling that maybe I was wrong, maybe she sang better, so judging has its own sets of challenges.”

‘Ek Desh Ek Raag’ will start with the Live-athon on 23rd May with a 25-hour Music Marathon on digital. The 25 Year milestone will culminate into a grand Ek Desh Ek Raag concert on 24th May, 7 PM onwards in 10 national languages across 19 ZEE channels with the most iconic faces of Sa Re Ga Ma Pa singing from the confines of their homes.
Old 05-20-2020, 04:29 PM

Actress Heli Daruwala who became a household name after gaining popularity with shows like Naagin 3 and Daastan-e-Mohabbat, will soon be seen in a romantic track with singer Karan Sehmbi.

Actress Heli Daruwala who became a household name after gaining popularity with shows like Naagin 3 and Daastan-e-Mohabbat, will soon be seen in a romantic track with singer Karan Sehmbi. Karan’s previous track ‘Main dekhu teri photo’ was a chartbuster and this latest track in collaboration with Indie Music Label promise to be yet another captivating number.

Interestingly, this is the second time Heli will be part of a music video presented by Indie Music label. She previously featured in Darshan Raval’s ‘Dil mera blast’ which released last year. The makers were impressed with Heli’s work during the previous track and she fit the bill perfectly this time round as well.

Commenting on the song with Karan Sehmbi, Heli says, “Its a beautiful number that i just had to be a part off. After Dil mera Blast, I wanted to work with the team again and I think we have a great song this time around as well.” The track is scheduled to release later this month on Indie Music Label’s official Youtube channel.
Old 05-21-2020, 02:27 PM

Rapper Badshah announces a new Project with Ravi Dubey and Sargun Mehta

Badshah announces his next music video titled 'Toxic' which will feature Television's popular Jodi- Ravi Dubey and Sargun Mehta.

After the latest Chartbuster song Genda Phool, Rapper and Singer Badshah announced his next music video. The music video will feature a popular Television Jodi- Ravi Dubey and Sargun Mehta.

The song is titled as Toxic and it is written by Badshah himself. It is composed by Payal Dev who was also a part of the song Genda Phool. Badshah shared the poster of the music video on his social media account. Have a look:

Ravi and Sargun both have been sharing pictures of Badshah on their social media account hinting about the project. Well, the project is finally announced and it will be a great treat for the audience in this nationwide lockdown due to the Covid-19 Pandemic.

Tags
actor Nikk, Ashi Singh, Asim Riaz, badshah, composer, Do music videos make money, Duniyaa, Hey Girl, Himanshi Khurana, How can I download music videos for free, How can I watch a music video on my TV, How do you download a music video, Jannat Zubair Rahmani, Jannat Zubair Rahmani New Video song, Khyaal Rakhya Kar, lyricist, Miss Pooja, Music Videos, Paras Kalnawat., Paras Mehta, Payal Dev, Payal Dev’, Preetinder, ravi dubey, romantic music video, Sargun Mehta, singer, Toxic, Vibhas, video, videos, What song was the first music video, What's the best music video app, What's the longest music video, What's the point of music videos, Where can u download music videos for free, Which is the best site to download music videos, Who had the first music video ever, Zubair Rahmani

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->